Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, I am going to place another order with Verde this week. So far Peanut butter Custard is 100nl Full bottle worthy, Straw'nana Cream is Full bottle worthy, Krunchy Rabbit (my fav so far) and Tricky Rabbit is Full bottle worthy. Pina colada is a close 5th spot.

What else should someone absolutely try from Verde ?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The raspberry, strawberry, blueberry creams are good.

You find the Pina Colada a lil short on flavor?...it's good, but could use more flavor for my taste anyway.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The raspberry, strawberry, blueberry creams are good.

You find the Pina Colada a lil short on flavor?...it's good, but could use more flavor for my taste anyway.

Pina Colada was good but there is better out there. There are some really good coconut vapes.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, I am going to place another order with Verde this week. So far Peanut butter Custard is 100nl Full bottle worthy, Straw'nana Cream is Full bottle worthy, Krunchy Rabbit (my fav so far) and Tricky Rabbit is Full bottle worthy. Pina colada is a close 5th spot.

What else should someone absolutely try from Verde ?
Strawberry Milkshake, Raspberry Custard, Blueberry Custard, Vanilla Cream, and Honey & Milk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Jasonk1229

Member For 4 Years
Pina Colada with flavor shot is decent (tastes kinda weird in my uwell) think it might be coil

Blueberry donut - my gosh wish i had gotten more

Skittlez is awesome

Grape NERDS is not good giving it steep time but probably wont help

Krunchy berries had this one for a while just waited for steep its awesome

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so this is my next order.

5 X 100ml
Krunchy berrys
Peanut butter custard
Straw nana cream
Blueberry donut
(need one more hmm)

5 X 15 ml .....Strawberry Milkshake, Blueberry cream, Vanilla Cream, and Honey & Milk, skittles

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With this new law that California passed. Sb-20 or whatever it's called. V3 isn't shipping to California any longer. Really sucks. Glad I got my first order in before this happened but I hope in the future it changes. Because if I really end up liking there juice I can't order more. Bummer

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With this new law that California passed. Sb-20 or whatever it's called. V3 isn't shipping to California any longer. Really sucks. Glad I got my first order in before this happened but I hope in the future it changes. Because if I really end up liking there juice I can't order more. Bummer

What is the law, another ridiculous liberal thing ?

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not exactly sure what it is. From my knowledge it bans any importation of tobacco products into cali. Pretty much can't ship nicotine items into cali because of no tax when ordering online. Cali is losing a lot of tax when people purchase online I guess. Pretty stupid if you ask me. I got an email from v3 stating they don't ship to cali anymore but hope to again very soon.
What is the law, another ridiculous liberal thing ?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got an order of 3x 30ml and 1 of the 100ml bottles. Most of them are pretty solid out of the box, the keylime pie was nice and so was the bananas foster. The lime flavor tasted more like a real lime pie or lime jello to me with some subtle cream flavors. The bananas foster was pretty accurate too. Tasted like real bananas rather than candy/artificial.

Haven't tried the other banana cream pie yet. The ry4 blend.. eh, idk on that one just yet. It's not 'nasty' or unvapeable but maybe steeping will help it. I'm hoping so since that's the 100ml bottle I got. Far as I know ry4 is supposed to be tobacco, vanilla and caramel. I think they forgot the caramel and vanilla. There's also a faint taste of robitussin or some sort of cough syrupy taste which I'm hoping goes away. It's not as bad as vaperite's ry4 (not ordering from them again, everything tasted like chemicals to me). Maybe there's an alcohol component there that needs to evaporate?

I'm vaping the ry4 blend right now and while I didn't come up with a serious ry4 I did add some vape moar's bakers bean (vanilla) and some of mbv's caramel candy (flavoring, only a couple drops to my tank) and it's helping kill the cough syrup flavor some.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm vaping my Blueberry Custard... Its pretty good! Now I need to try the cinnamon cream and vanilla custard cream. <3

Danette

Member For 4 Years
i agree with the cinnamon creme being bombdiggity. I love the peanut butter custard ad peanut butter cup both fantastic flavors, I tried the lemoncheesecake in the 15ml and am going after 100ml next time absolutley loved it. I also tried the nutella and it was fantastic need a large bottle of it also. Loving the blueberry custard. The grape geeks is good but not an all day for me. The glazed donut was good but didnt make my favorites list. I love Honey Milk, Strawberry Milkshake, Vanilla Cream Custard, I never want to be without these in my juice box ( I store my juice in a big rolling tool box in my closet, a gift from my hubby when I went 30 days without a cig) Since I love the blueberry custard I am wanting to try the blueberry cheesecake. I also like the strawberry lemonaide it is not the nasty bitter lemon that I have tried with different juices. I was buying my juice at the local vape shop but I just couldnt afford to keep vaping if that continued or at least not vape as much as I wanted to be able to quit cigs. Reading about Verde Valley on this forum made me make the leap of faith without trying upfront. I am so glad I did I have now placed three orders within a couple of months and am loving just about everything I have tried. Their customer service rates up there with being the best. The quality is as good as some of the brands I bought from my shop and the price point is amazing. Thanks to all that tried it before me and reviewed it here I owe you one. I love not having to run to the gas station and get my cigs.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy to say my ry4 blend from v3 is improving with steeping. Not all the way there yet but I've tried steeping the alcohol flavor out of other juices for weeks without success. Still not what I'm used to for a ry4 but the flavor's definitely improving.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my V3 shipment. Out of box flavor-im impressed.

Honey milk: very good, like the milk after a bowl of honey nut cherios.

Vanilla custard-again very good right out of the gate.

New York cheesecake-good, could use a little more flavor-but not a deal breaker. May get better with time.

They've got my business for sure. Great service, good juice/GREAT price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strawberry Donut is like, 95% Strawberry D'ohnuts. No lie. Put it in a D'ohnuts bottle, tell me it is D'ohnuts, and I'll believe that's what I'm vaping. They're barely distinguishable from one another. I can only taste the difference half of the time. I think VVV's rendition has a touch more strawberry. Maybe not as 'wet' either... ...just a little more astringent, which I like. It's still got the smoothness of D'ohnuts, just with a little more substance and oomph. My one gripe with D'ohnuts is that it is a little too laid back.

Wouldn't say it's better. Just a slight tweak.

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm about to place another order with v3 soon!

I'm curious about the donut flavors though.. I find myself mixing the glazed donut with the blueberry custard and strawberry milkshake, and LOVING it.

Anyone happen to know how the blueberry donut and strawberry donut compare to this flavor?

And a random question; do the peanut butter flavors contain any actual peanut products? I'm allergic, but I've been thinking it might be a neat way to experience the flavor without the whole death thing

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
Just got my sample pack from them. I tasted a few flavors before I left this weekend. Will let all steep for a few more days.
ae6f323d6059fa8b749300c3be9fa39f.jpg

I really like the bottles and labels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got my sample pack from them. I tasted a few flavors before I left this weekend. Will let all steep for a few more days.
ae6f323d6059fa8b749300c3be9fa39f.jpg

I really like the bottles and labels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Keep them labels dry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update on some flavors...

Froopers was a little rough for me initially. Some part of its flavor profile tasted pretty chemically. After steeping.. about a month now, that has really mellowed out and tastes quite good.

RY4 always starts out tasty in my tanks, but after a 1 or 2 mL, I find it gets pretty damn harsh and downright unpleasant. I do taste the tobacco, caramel but I have found using drippers or just 1-2 mL to be best.

I'm not sure what's happened to my honey milk, but it has become harsh every single hit. The flavor still seems mostly fine, but I'm coughing Every. Single. Draw. It mixes great though, acting a bit like a juice extender, and that tones it down.

Mandarin cream started out a bit too subtle, but the orange flavor has really come forward with steeping. I find it a bit "perfumey" for my tastes though, and not quite enough of the cream. I find that mixing a vanilla custard works well to balance both issues out.

The rest are still ridiculously delicious, with blueberry custard, strawberry milkshake, bananas foster, and raspberry custard remaining my favorites. Glazed donut is up there too, but I almost exclusively use it to mix with others. It was fine on its own, but mixed.. turns both juices into quite the experience! Will be comparing that flavor to blueberry donut, etc. in next order.

Last edited:

Danette

Member For 4 Years
On the labels the order I received today my 100ml bottle of tricky rabbit leaked about a third of the Bootle out in the package after cleaning all the 11 bottles that were messy all the labels looked as good as new. I used soapy water to clean the outside and they were fine. I am trying the new kandy Kane right now it is creamy sweet vanilla pepperminty goodness. Got 5 other new flavors to try plus old favorites.

Danette

Member For 4 Years
The Kandy Kane is fantastic the chocomint has the right amount of chocolate. I don't know which I like better. I love the essence of mint that lingers in my mouth.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update on some flavors...

Froopers was a little rough for me initially. Some part of its flavor profile tasted pretty chemically. After steeping.. about a month now, that has really mellowed out and tastes quite good.

RY4 always starts out tasty in my tanks, but after a 1 or 2 mL, I find it gets pretty damn harsh and downright unpleasant. I do taste the tobacco, caramel but I have found using drippers or just 1-2 mL to be best.

I'm not sure what's happened to my honey milk, but it has become harsh every single hit. The flavor still seems mostly fine, but I'm coughing Every. Single. Draw. It mixes great though, acting a bit like a juice extender, and that tones it down.

Mandarin cream started out a bit too subtle, but the orange flavor has really come forward with steeping. I find it a bit "perfumey" for my tastes though, and not quite enough of the cream. I find that mixing a vanilla custard works well to balance both issues out.

The rest are still ridiculously delicious, with blueberry custard, strawberry milkshake, bananas foster, and raspberry custard remaining my favorites. Glazed donut is up there too, but I almost exclusively use it to mix with others. It was fine on its own, but mixed.. turns both juices into quite the experience! Will be comparing that flavor to blueberry donut, etc. in next order.
The doughnuts need a month steep , I got them all right before the main release , they told me a 2 week steep but I let mine sit for a lot longer after a month they are fantastic , not at all what I was expecting . Definitely a adv if I had more than 100 ml to last me , next order will be getting more of these for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the labels the order I received today my 100ml bottle of tricky rabbit leaked about a third of the Bootle out in the package after cleaning all the 11 bottles that were messy all the labels looked as good as new. I used soapy water to clean the outside and they were fine. I am trying the new kandy Kane right now it is creamy sweet vanilla pepperminty goodness. Got 5 other new flavors to try plus old favorites.
Yeah , the last order I got had new vinyl type labels and not the older pvc ones , they still come off clean but now the water doesn't kill the printed part of the label like it used to .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

REDD

Member For 4 Years
Loving hearing these good reviews! My favorite type of juice so far has been vanilla custard type stuff so I am keen to try theirs out. Will let it steep for a week or two then attack. BTW if anybody is really into vanilla custards please PM the best e juice around! haha I only started vaping like 8 weeks ago and I am absolutely in love with this sub-culture. It truly makes me happy!
Killer Kustard ,, I've tried so many , this one never ever disappoints

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my first order in today, and wow they smell amazing...trying out the raspberry cheesecake, strawberry milkshake, cinnamon squares, banana cream pie, and they included a free 50ml of froopers with the flavor selector option. That's a very sweet bonus imo.

Someone told me to let these steep a couple weeks and allow the flavor to develop but man they already smell amazing. :)

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my first order in today, and wow they smell amazing...trying out the raspberry cheesecake, strawberry milkshake, cinnamon squares, banana cream pie, and they included a free 50ml of froopers with the flavor selector option. That's a very sweet bonus imo.

Someone told me to let these steep a couple weeks and allow the flavor to develop but man they already smell amazing. :)

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my first order from them friday, Really unimpressed by there apple jerkz and krunchy berries. The banana cream pie and strawberry shake are really good though!

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried the froopers in my tank and didn't get much flavor yet, but I'm gonna give them a 2 week steep before I try them again and give a review. They smell awesome, so they probably need some time to develop.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Placed a second order thanks too the superbowl deal. Pretty sure this is now my go to juice company. Banana cream pie, strawnana cream, key lime pie, lemon tart, manderin cream and strawberry milkshake are delicious. Going to let the rasberry custard steep and hope it gets better! Ill stick too other companys for cereal though.

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've been searching for low cost, great tasting quality ejuice for a little over 4 years. I've tried more brands than I can remember and most have been fine or pretty good and just a few unvapeable.

Well, my search is over (for now). Verde Valley Vapes has great quality and flavor and is perfect straight from the mail. They offer some of the lowest prices I've seen and are constantly running sales.

Their juice is max VG, which I don't like but they will give you a custom blend if you ask in the order notes. They have a great sampler pack. 10 15ml's for $20. I've tried 10 of their flavors and there's only 1 I would not recommend - Froopers.

http://verdevalleyvapes.com/collections/all

After over 4 years and countless vendors, here's my line up of the best budget juices.

Verde Valley Vapes -
Cinnamon Cream
Honey Milk
Strawberry Milkshake
Vanilla Custard Cream

Vape Wild -
Fruit Hoops
Circus Bear

Vista Vapors -
Root Beer
Green Apple

Before you order, check their Facebook page for sales.

https://m.facebook.com/verdevalleyvapes

With their low prices, there's not much risk in trying them. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed, but taste is subjective.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk
Guys seems not in favor of Vista vapor very much.:confused:

VU Sponsors