Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
P
How do you like that vanilla custard cream? That’s on my to order soon list I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oof......it’s delicious. I put it in a Vaporesso Target Tank with a c-cell coil.
So smooth. I’m not really a cloud chaser, but this liquid begets cumuli.

wheezy -e

Member For 4 Years
ordered some juice from vista based on this thread, absolutely love the goey cake, vanilla custard cream is also great. blueberry cheesecake, strawberry milkshake and blackberry cream seem pretty heavy on the fruit and light on the cake/milkshake /cream. fruits come across candy - like. I expect some time will improve them though

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
Well I got an email today about the removal of the free 100 ml that pretty much made V3. I really hope this is a temporary thing as the email claims there was mass confusion and they lowered their prices, when in reality the price increased roughly 40%-50%. I really hope this isn't the case and I'm misunderstanding the email!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I got an email today about the removal of the free 100 ml that pretty much made V3. I really hope this is a temporary thing as the email claims there was mass confusion and they lowered their prices, when in reality the price increased roughly 40%-50%. I really hope this isn't the case and I'm misunderstanding the email!
I can't explain it in here, due to forum rules. But the overall cost is almost identical to old pricing. Pm me for a better description.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
That's kind of a letdown, but not the worst thing. The strawberry milkshake is still really damn good, I don't mind paying ten for another hundred tbh.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea it's worth it to me. Just throws you off now there's no "free" juice. But still everything the same.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TacticalRedneck

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea it's worth it to me. Just throws you off now there's no "free" juice. But still everything the same.

I don’t see how everything is the same. I used to spend $25 and get a free 100 ml. Now that costs me $35. What am I missing?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t see how everything is the same. I used to spend $25 and get a free 100 ml. Now that costs me $35. What am I missing?

Look Below.

1_New_Free_100ml_product_pic.jpg

By the way 16.oz = 473.1765mL
Which translates to 0.0338140207723756 per ml
Still think it isn't a good deal?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What did you order? I think it's still worth it. I've been to other companies and get a better deal but the flavor wasn't as good or the juice junks up my coils to much. (Fuggin)

TacticalRedneck

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i didn’t realize all the prices changed. I thought it was just the 100ml. So I guess it is still decent. Not that it mattered much to me. I am impressed with this juice and it seems to be much cheaper than any local shop. Maybe they will offer free shipping promo from time to time. Lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i didn’t realize all the prices changed. I thought it was just the 100ml. So I guess it is still decent. Not that it mattered much to me. I am impressed with this juice and it seems to be much cheaper than any local shop. Maybe they will offer free shipping promo from time to time. Lol

The owner of V³ @B-boy™ is always having sales & specials.
I seriously suggest signing up/subscribing if you haven't already.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the forum? What exactly am I subscribing to?

Step #1 Go to the following website below.

https://verdevalleyvapes.com

Step #2 Scroll to the bottom of the page & put your e-mail address inside the little box & click SUBSCRIBE

Step #3 Click the little I'm not a robot check box

Step #4 Your done

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my last order I received 220ml and paid $36
Even at double reward, it would've been 320ml, on promotion.
If I was to order 3X100ml today, regular price, I would pay $38. Still awesome deal... Peaches and Cream!
Want to try peaches and cream. I'm vaping honey milk at the moment.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my last order I received 220ml and paid $36
Even at double reward, it would've been 320ml, on promotion.
If I was to order 3X100ml today, regular price, I would pay $38. Still awesome deal... Peaches and Cream!
Dude at the current prices you could pick up 8X 16oz bottles and have a gallon of e-liquid for $360.
16 x 2 = quart
4 quarts to a gallon!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's that one? I've never tried milk flavors but, very curious.
V3 honey milk is so smooth. I can't tell if it's a honey flavor but it's definitely sweet and creamy. It's definitely on the reordering list.

TacticalRedneck

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wasn’t a fan of peaches n Cream. It had no cream to me. I’m hoping to let it sit and try again. So far though I’ve been very impressed.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn’t a fan of peaches n Cream. It had no cream to me. I’m hoping to let it sit and try again. So far though I’ve been very impressed.

Creams need at least 2 weeks of steeping at least in my experience they do.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Time is always best, however a 100ml can take some time. I have not tried this vendor, therefore I can't state anything about this juice in particular, however going by juices I buy from other vendors a whole 100 or even more takes at least a month, some even longer. I mostly split them into 60s or 30s I have at home, put them all in my cabinet but due to the "smaller" bottles I can mostly vape them after a week or two. Sure it would taste a lot better if I waited longer but at times the craving is more overpowering than logic lol. Also your juice will last a bit longer since you not opening that huge bottle 30 times a day. By the time you made it through your 30 or 60 ml, the other ones will be even better since they steeped longer. Might wanna try that as well.

VU Sponsors