Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

Ordered from them for their Black Friday sale. Not upset because it was a killer deal. I ordered 5 bottles from them and they were terrible. I tried them off the bat, awful. I then steeped them for a month, still awful. Finally tried them again the other day, after steeping for another month and a half and no change. I got Strawberry Milkshake, Vanilla Custard, Bananas Foster and Glazed Doughnut. They all had this awful paper taste with them, no taste at all from the Glazed Doughnut. All in all a waste of money from me. Fortunately I didn't pay more than like $33 dollars. Wouldn't risk ordering again have another bad batch.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered from them for their Black Friday sale. Not upset because it was a killer deal. I ordered 5 bottles from them and they were terrible. I tried them off the bat, awful. I then steeped them for a month, still awful. Finally tried them again the other day, after steeping for another month and a half and no change. I got Strawberry Milkshake, Vanilla Custard, Bananas Foster and Glazed Doughnut. They all had this awful paper taste with them, no taste at all from the Glazed Doughnut. All in all a waste of money from me. Fortunately I didn't pay more than like $33 dollars. Wouldn't risk ordering again have another bad batch.

I ordered from them during their Labor Day sale...and all their stuff tasted like shit. It was that purchase that prompted me to DIY.

Did a RotT test...bleh...did a week later...Bleh...did 2.5 weeks after that, bleh...did a month after...blah...just a month ago, I gave it all away, and it still was awful.

I think the best way to describe how it tasted...." Tastes like paper, with a dash of wet paper."

TH3JUICEMAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Similar experience as the last two posts. Ordered 5 juices, could barely vape the cinnamon toast crunch, the rest went in the trash (blueberry donut, strawberry milkshake (I think), fruit hoops, key lime pie). Just something was off in it, had more of a plastic taste to me. I tried out of the box, steep 1 week, 2 weeks, then over a month. Nothing changed.

Maybe a bad batch because so many people like it. But not willing to try again.

I ordered from them during their Labor Day sale...and all their stuff tasted like shit. It was that purchase that prompted me to DIY.

Did a RotT test...bleh...did a week later...Bleh...did 2.5 weeks after that, bleh...did a month after...blah...just a month ago, I gave it all away, and it still was awful.

I think the best way to describe how it tasted...." Tastes like paper, with a dash of wet paper."

Exactly, wet paper with a little strawberry or vanilla or banana. Didn't matter the flavor or steep time.

change2vape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just tried a tank of Straw-Melon Chill, oddly enough it taste like strawberry spaghetti . The Root beer seemed good once the spaghetti wore off from the previous tank. Both were steeped for two weeks. Haven't got to the Pina Colada yet.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just tried a tank of Straw-Melon Chill, oddly enough it taste like strawberry spaghetti . The Root beer seemed good once the spaghetti wore off from the previous tank. Both were steeped for two weeks. Haven't got to the Pina Colada yet.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

:eek: That is the grossest description of eliquid I have ever heard. Eeeww.
I like mellow roll off your tongue flavors. I won some about 9 months ago and they had Buttered Popcorn. I thought the buttery flavor would be interesting. A nice clean tank full of 10 year old cardboard is what I tasted. It was the first time I gagged and spit into the trash.

Good luck with the other one!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
20170427_140617.jpg

I recently won the Verde Valley Vapes 1,000 mls contest _ wanted to Thank @B-boy™ for the awesome contest and the awesome eliquids!
I got 10 - 100mls in 3mgs of my choices( no flavor shots) and it took me a few days to choose because of the many flavors they offer! I placed my order on 4/24/17 and received on 4/27/17 super quick shipping and well packaged. All bottles arrived with no leaking!
I gave these bottles a few weeks steep time- shaking and leaving in a dark cabinet before trying the out on my RDA set my mod at 30w and all I can say is Wow! Every flavor is as described with no harsh, peppery or perfume taste and I would reorder any of these flavors in the future! I love sweet and candy flavors and love cinnamon flavors.
1)Blueberry doughnut- nice light blueberry flavor
2)Glazed Doughnut- nice light sweet doughnut flavor
3)Fireballz- like the candy without all the heat
4) Cinnamon Cream- very nice Cinnamon bun type flavor
5) Marshmallow Madness- sweet sugary flavor
6) Blue Slurpee- tasted like a blue melted freezer pop
7) Strawberry Chill- very nice strawberry with a cool effect(not menthol) Refreshing
8) Grape Geeks- like grape pixie stix
9) Flapjackz- tasted like maple syrup and pancake or french toast
10) Strubblicious- Strawberry Bubble gum flavor

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks for all the info\feedback. Just put in my order! I'll put up my thoughts when it all arrives
Welcome to the forum @Plantefood -excited for you to try some Verde Valley Vapes, and hope you like them as much as I do!
What flavors did you order?

Plantefood

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you! I ordered energize, razzled, fugi apple, and kiwi marshmello. Can't wait. I just can't afford the local vape store prices, even though I'm still there weekly buying shit haha.

Plantefood

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got my order yesterday. Great quality, smooth hit not too harsh. Only thing I'd maybe tweak is flavor, its good don't get me wrong but it could be a little stronger. It maaaay be my set up tho. I'm running a 0.13 set up right now. Razzled and fugi apple have very full flavor even with my set up tho. Energized and kiwi mallow are a little less in flavor but still good. Which is saying a lot cause I'm picky as fuck. Over all very happy n will definitely be ordering again

mecocina

Member For 4 Years
I placed an order even though I DIY, the price is too good to pass up. On occasion I'll purchase ejuice from one company which I adore their flavors.
I ordered the 3-20-20 blueberry donut for my daughter, honey milk and watermelon. Added Pina colada so I can get the 100ml vanilla custard cream plus 25%. I can't wait to try them.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I understand they no longer use BlueCheck. Just might have to check them out now.
https://verdevalleyvapes.com/
Wow- I didn't have to go through that screen before! I know that they have random sales - like I think Memorial Day it was another 30% off, not sure if their shipping is free either? I got it free because of the contest. I really like the ejuice flavors I received from them- Thank Goodness, because they are all in the 100ml size!
All I can say is taste is subjective- but I think you would like V3. Only way to know is to try them.
You can use this site to find really nice deals on eliquids!
https://www.juicedb.com/coupons
https://www.juicedb.com/coupons
https://www.juicedb.com/business/2682/verde-valley-vapes-v

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I put in my first V3 order Monday and I can't wait to give them a try!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Hi and Welcome-
I hope you enjoy the flavors as much as I do! I am vaping Blue Slurpee today- taste just like a melted blue freezer pop!

CandyCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Hi and Welcome-
I hope you enjoy the flavors as much as I do! I am vaping Blue Slurpee today- taste just like a melted blue freezer pop!
Full list of order would be...

100ml Watermelon
30 ml New York Cheesecake
30 ml Wubba Bubba
30 ml Vanilla Custard Cream
100 ml and 30ml Strawberry Milkshake

Only one 30ml is for me my wife got cheese cake and vanilla custard. Then the rest is for my grandma that I have converted to vaping. She lives in Indiana so I buy her vape stuff then take it to her.

I can't wait to try more flavors!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Full list of order would be...

100ml Watermelon
30 ml New York Cheesecake
30 ml Wubba Bubba
30 ml Vanilla Custard Cream
100 ml and 30ml Strawberry Milkshake

Only one 30ml is for me my wife got cheese cake and vanilla custard. Then the rest is for my grandma that I have converted to vaping. She lives in Indiana so I buy her vape stuff then take it to her.

I can't wait to try more flavors!

Nice list! Great that you help your Grandma with vaping and get her vape supplies!
I got the Strubbilicious- Strawberry Bubble gum- really nice flavor
I also like the Grape Geeks! I really like candy flavors and V3 are pretty good!

CandyCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Nice list! Great that you help your Grandma with vaping and get her vape supplies!
I got the Strubbilicious- Strawberry Bubble gum- really nice flavor
I also like the Grape Geeks! I really like candy flavors and V3 are pretty good!
Candies are my favorite just hard to find good ones so I'm glad to hear that. I have the hardest time finding a peach ring candy type too.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The blue slushie is good but light on flavor. All the ones I got were kinda light flavored. I'd also reccomend peaches n cream, energize, and green apple. Stay away from blueberry cheescake and cinnamon squares. I've ordered three times and they were always prompt and fresh. I was ordering from this company before anybody else on the net.

CandyCloudz

Member For 4 Years
The blue slushie is good but light on flavor. All the ones I got were kinda light flavored. I'd also reccomend peaches n cream, energize, and green apple. Stay away from blueberry cheescake and cinnamon squares. I've ordered three times and they were always prompt and fresh. I was ordering from this company before anybody else on the net.
Peaches and cream are on my hit list! Any recommendation on steep time after you get it?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Peaches and cream are on my hit list! Any recommendation on steep time after you get it?

I had mine last winter. I was reading about heat steeping back then. I put my bottles on a vent for a few hours. When I shook them up and let them breathe overnight and noticed a difference right away. That was about a week after they came.

Thats probably useless info but I thought I'd share it with you. I always pay attention to the bubbles when I shake a liquid. After some heat the bubbles get smaller. More fizzy if that makes any sense. Be very carefull and research if you try that route. I'd hate to have anyone screw up a whole bottle because of what I've said.

CandyCloudz

Member For 4 Years
I had mine last winter. I was reading about heat steeping back then. I put my bottles on a vent for a few hours. When I shook them up and let them breathe overnight and noticed a difference right away. That was about a week after they came.

Thats probably useless info but I thought I'd share it with you. I always pay attention to the bubbles when I shake a liquid. After some heat the bubbles get smaller. More fizzy if that makes any sense. Be very carefull and research if you try that route. I'd hate to have anyone screw up a whole bottle because of what I've said.
No worries I diy too. Just don't ever work with creams. I got my order and tried Strawberry Milkshake already. It will be awesome after a steep!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
For Steeping I just shake them up daily and leave in my dark cabinet for a few weeks. Some of the flavors were great right from the mail! I use my Twisted Messes RDA to try them all out!

mecocina

Member For 4 Years
I just received my order. I love getting an emailed update saying it was delivered. First impressions, vanilla cream is really good. Watermelon smells divine and filled a tank, just waiting for wicks to get saturated. Daughter likes the smell of the blueberry donut. Pina colada smell is light so I'll wait a few days and honey milk smells like it's going to be a good vape.

mecocina

Member For 4 Years
I placed another order since the first one was great. The pear-conut is delicious as well as the fuzzy tatas. Raspberry cheesecake I'll let steep a little while. Kandy Kane is a bright flavor, love it. I was surprised with Krunchy berries. I didn't think I would have enjoyed a cereal juice. Haven't tried Mt mist yet but it smells sparkly lol.
Pear-conut + pina colada = yum.

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
awhile back, I thought someone should make a juice that tastes like the milk after a bowl (or 3) of honey nut cheerios. then the other day, I saw honey milk while browsing V3. can someone who's had both tell me if honey milk tastes like the real thing?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awhile back, I thought someone should make a juice that tastes like the milk after a bowl (or 3) of honey nut cheerios. then the other day, I saw honey milk while browsing V3. can someone who's had both tell me if honey milk tastes like the real thing?
I hope so because I plan on ordering the honey and milk Friday

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd skip that 1.
Mostly because Milk & Honey by Cosmic Fog is a mainstay in my rotation.

http://www.vapesupersaver.com/milk-honey-milk-honey-70-vg-cosmic-fog-15ml-30ml-or-60ml-option/

It is ok but nothing beats Milk & Honey not even Fuel Cell's Honey comes close.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
V3 is running a weekend sale until August 14th.toi bad I ordered a day before the sale. Just my luck

dinocore

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
they were running a sale a couple of weeks ago and I got 1100 ml for 77 dollars.. including shipping. and most of the juices were good off the rip, but now theyve had some time to steep and jeeze it made a world of difference. this juice is AWESOME. and the value is like no other lol. Great customer service too, I had placed my order the end day of the sale, not knowing there was a sale, because i didn't know you had to check their facebook to see them, so I emailed them asking if I could still get the sale ( triple hundred ml's... ridiculous lol) and they emailed me within the hour saying it was absolutley no problem and asked what additional flavors I'd like. They're a super awesome company.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been dripping the Gooey Cake on an Icon RDA/Hexohm V3, and I can tell you the flavor is spot on, right out of the package. Ill let it steep for a week or so just to get it perfect. Nice job V3!:D.

VU Sponsors