Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've vaped over 600mls of his Raspberry Custard. It needs to get dark and then it's real good. Here's what the last of mine looked like. Yeah I know I left the s out of Raspberry on the label. Too bad my label maker doesn't have spellcheck. Lol
482c69e0359f314a07f8b1c8e74caec0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm letting my Pina Colada and Peanut butter custard steep for a couple more days before trying again. Raspberry Custard I've ordered a lot and when you have that chemically taste yeah give it a week, but more often than not it's been good right out of the package for me. I haven't tried tricky rabbit, but with the other mixed fruit flavors I've gotten steeping an extra week or two has seemed to help. Mandarin cream and straw'nana were good from the get go for me. Straw'nana getting sweeter with time for me.
Tricky rabbit is a must...buy it...

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tricky rabbit is a must...buy it...
Yeah? I had the initial cereal flavors and they didn't really speak to me, but maybe I'll tack some of the Tricky stuff onto my next order.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm letting my Pina Colada and Peanut butter custard steep for a couple more days before trying again. Raspberry Custard I've ordered a lot and when you have that chemically taste yeah give it a week, but more often than not it's been good right out of the package for me. I haven't tried tricky rabbit, but with the other mixed fruit flavors I've gotten steeping an extra week or two has seemed to help. Mandarin cream and straw'nana were good from the get go for me. Straw'nana getting sweeter with time for me.

I feel like they all need a little more time. Straw'nana and PB custard seem to be the most accurate so far. The mandarin and raspberry are both chemical tasting, will need to steep. If you have not tried Trickey Rabbit, I would add that to your next order. Its the perfect balance of crispy, sweet and tart all at the same time. Well done with this one. Going for a big bottle next. But i coulld not be more pleased with my order. I also have peanut butter cup which I will be comparing to PB custard. They nailed the peanut butter note here. I had no idea it would be this good.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah? I had the initial cereal flavors and they didn't really speak to me, but maybe I'll tack some of the Tricky stuff onto my next order.
You will enjoy it....its not like the other cereals

VapeSalsa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks all for the recommendation and advice. After a few days of sitting most of the flavors taste like they're supposed to. I'm enjoying these quite a bit. The flavors are a bit muted but it's fine. I prefer a muted flavor to a strong aftertaste which a lot of other juices have.

With my 10 flavor sampler I got the free 100ml in glazed donut. I'm glad I did. That along with the strawberry donut are the best flavors I chose in my opinion.

The key lime pie, krunchy berries and cinnamon squares are fine but not my thing. I'd happily vape them again but probably won't order them. All of the fruit flavors are refreshing, with the Watermelon being my fav of those. I'll probably order that or the Wubbu Bubbu which tastes pretty similar to watermelon.

Love the bottles they come in. Flavors are great and prices are awesome. The only thing I would change is they should send a small note saying some flavors require some steeping. That would make the order perfect.

Looking forward to ordering some other flavors. Thanks again everyone!

Last edited:

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive finally gotten around to vaping everything but mandrin cream, which I'm sure will be quite good too.
Strawberry milkshake: I think this one needs a little steep time, I'm getting some fresh strawberries with a light cream undertone on the exhale however it's still quite muted. It arrived pretty clear so I'll give it another week or so.

Blueberry custard: its every bit as good as everyone says, very heavy blueberry pie filling type flavor with a little bit of eggy custard rounding out the exhale that really gives the vapor some body, like proper custard.

Peanut butter custard: it was free and I love peanut butter so I figured I'd gamble a bit, being that I haven't found a solid ADV peanut butter vape. The peanut butter isnt very sweet, think organic peanut butter. However the custard adds sweetness and more importantly gives a very thick almost sticky mouthfeel with a touch of egg on the exhale. Very tasty stuff, but maybe it's too rich to ADV. I will say there's an odd aftertaste thats much like roasted peanuts which I don't love but also don't hate, its just what it is but it sticks around long after you out down the vape.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, for the current promo, the free 100mls go off the total preshipping and pre discount code right? Like if the 10% code drops you below the cutoff, you still get the 100mls? I thought I remember reading that somewhere but maybe I was wrong...hopefully not lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, for the current promo, the free 100mls go off the total preshipping and pre discount code right? Like if the 10% code drops you below the cutoff, you still get the 100mls? I thought I remember reading that somewhere but maybe I was wrong...hopefully not lol
Yes

Steamhead

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My order that came in a week ago :shades: 20160526_141940.jpg

Was hoping to see some more reviews of the new flavors by now, but I guess I'm guilty of that too :p

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Further explanation required here.
Don't leave me hanging bro.
If you've had the cereal (Trix) then no need to explain, if you havent buy some of it and then you'll know what its like....its pretty dead on for the flavor

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you've had the cereal (Trix) then no need to explain, if you havent buy some of it and then you'll know what its like....its pretty dead on for the flavor
Not quite what I was asking.But good to know.
Most of the fruity cereals taste similar to me but I've always preferred (Fruity Pebbles) best.
I plan on ordering a few sample bottles of B-boy™'s new stuff very soon.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not quite what I was asking.But good to know.
Most of the fruity cereals taste similar to me but I've always preferred (Fruity Pebbles) best.
I plan on ordering a few sample bottles of B-boy™'s new stuff very soon.
The other cereals I find to be a bit out of their flavor profiles but are similar to the real thing...Krunch Berries is very close and I hope Apple Jerks is the same. Tricky rabbit is as close as the cereal in flavor as you could get....its damn good, I blew through 16oz bottle in 2.5 weeks and miss having it...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The other cereals I find to be a bit out of their flavor profiles but are similar to the real thing...Krunch Berries is very close and I hope Apple Jerks is the same. Tricky rabbit is as close as the cereal in flavor as you could get....its damn good, I blew through 16oz bottle in 2.5 weeks and miss having it...
Your thoughts on Pebblez

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Different opinions on this

Right, but I have been doing some research on steeping. (im kind of new to this) however, everyone says that the nicotine will oxidize. Why leave the bottle open, at all ? I mean, the flavors will all merge together eventually. And I do realize there are way to speed this process up, which i have not experimented with, yet.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Right, but I have been doing some research on steeping. (im kind of new to this) however, everyone says that the nicotine will oxidize. Why leave the bottle open, at all ? I mean, the flavors will all merge together eventually. And I do realize there are way to speed this process up, which i have not experimented with, yet.
As far as steeping goes all I have ever done is left my juice alone in a cool dark place. It's always worked for me.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as steeping goes all I have ever done is left my juice alone in a cool dark place. It's always worked for me.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Steeping = Allowing to let set often for days.
Breathing = Allowing to rest open usually for brief amounts of time no longer than an hour.
By the way that's terms for wine...Cheers!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Steeping = Allowing to let set often for days.
Breathing = Allowing to rest open usually for brief amounts of time no longer than an hour.
By the way that's terms for wine...Cheers!
I usually breathe my juice for 6 hours when I first get them....my juice doesnt get more then a few days of use before its gone so I have to speed up the process but this is the best method I found if you go through juice within 2 weeks.

Shake vigorously
Let sit in warm water until bottle is the same temp
Shake it again
Open cap and leave open for 4-6 hours, not a minute more
Close cap and shake vigorously again.

All done, now keep it in a dark place and continue as you would if you needed to save it...this process seems to do speed time up a few days worth of steeping so you dont need to wait much more to vape the juice....

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually breathe my juice for 6 hours when I first get them....my juice doesnt get more then a few days of use before its gone so I have to speed up the process but this is the best method I found if you go through juice within 2 weeks.

Shake vigorously
Let sit in warm water until bottle is the same temp
Shake it again
Open cap and leave open for 4-6 hours, not a minute more
Close cap and shake vigorously again.

All done, now keep it in a dark place and continue as you would if you needed to save it...this process seems to do speed time up a few days worth of steeping so you dont need to wait much more to vape the juice....
You're not an average user though so your process works out well and is probably better suited to a very heavy vaper.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After some steeping time the Vanilla Custard is delicious! Vaped through 120mls in about 3 days. Will let the blueberry custard steep a bit more but I already vaped some of it and it is starting to taste really good.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The tricky berries flavor profile is on point and definitely an ADV if thats your thing but I wouldnt buy it again. I enjoyed it but I would spend money elsewhere is what I mean. Let us know how those flavors treat you Ray..try not to vape all of it at once lol.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Planning on trying mine again today.. So far I've only tried the honey milk and vanilla custard cream and they were both really harsh.. Dripper mix, 3mg nic... I haven't tried the blueberry custard or the strawberry milkshake yet. I found the 2 I've tried very harsh so hopefully now that they have steeped a little longer they will be OK. I hate to have that much juice go to waste. Plus I see how many of y'all like it so I'm thinking maybe it just needed a longer steep... Fingers crossed

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Planning on trying mine again today.. So far I've only tried the honey milk and vanilla custard cream and they were both really harsh.. Dripper mix, 3mg nic... I haven't tried the blueberry custard or the strawberry milkshake yet. I found the 2 I've tried very harsh so hopefully now that they have steeped a little longer they will be OK. I hate to have that much juice go to waste. Plus I see how many of y'all like it so I'm thinking maybe it just needed a longer steep... Fingers crossed

Your's are going on a month now right? They are as steeped as they are going to get. We got the same batch and mine are all gone, the slight nic harshness in mine went away with a few weeks time. Not sure why your's are still harsh, maybe they were mixed with more nic than requested? Are you getting more of a nic high than normal when you vape them?

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't checked back on them since last time I tried them so not sure how they are now. But honestly when I tried them I couldn't tell if I was getting more nic because I couldn't vape them long enough to see, I tried the honey milk first and it was so harsh I could only take a few puffs and it was burning my throat so I decided to wait and just try again later, I was honestly scared to try anymore but I tried the van custard cream a couple days later and it was really harsh too, not quite as harsh as the honey milk but harsh enough to burn my throat. So I decided I would just give them all some more time. I figured they will have to get better, I haven't seen anyone else on here have this problem so I figured it must get better with time because with so many people that love it I know it has to be good juice. I'm really wanting to love it today when I try it because it's such a great price and with all those new flavors that sound so great I want to be able to love it and order some of the glazed donut and peanut butter custard..

VU Sponsors