Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Their juice has been growing on me since day 1. The Vanilla custard just kept getting more delicious as I vaped it and the Krunchy Berries has this sour/tartness that is addicting. I will give my final review once I get my rx200 in with the Boreas tank(how the fuck do you spell it?) and use one of masterRAYS alien coils on it. I have a feeling the juice will be even better. I want to try their glazed donut and banana cream pie next but I will only vape it out of my new setup.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I couldn't keep waiting. The blueberry custard is absolutely delicious, definitely let these steep for a couple weeks before you vape them. Ordering 1000mls of all of their custards now and maybe some other stuff. The only flavor I dont like and wont be vaping is the Wubba Bubba.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, so I was bored and on vacation. Received my order last week and have been waiting for some of my 10 pack (15 ml) to steep. I ran across some dude microwaving to steep his juice. So I tried this myself with 2 juices from verde and I have to say IT WORKED!

I used to juices from Verde, one was Mandarin Cream and the other Raspberry Custard. Even after 4 days they were both unvapeable. The perfume was just too strong. Since I had 2 of each, I figured I would try this....and I would do it again. Whatever the microwave and the freezer did, it worked. The perfume is subdued and the cream seemed to come out, just enough for me.

I had 2 of each - 15ml. put them both in the microwave for 10 seconds, pulled them out then shook them and put them in the freezer for 15 minutes. I did this process 3 times.

The reason I tried it is because its not expensive juice and I had 2 of each, so I could tell the difference, easily.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so I was bored and on vacation. Received my order last week and have been waiting for some of my 10 pack (15 ml) to steep. I ran across some dude microwaving to steep his juice. So I tried this myself with 2 juices from verde and I have to say IT WORKED!

I used to juices from Verde, one was Mandarin Cream and the other Raspberry Custard. Even after 4 days they were both unvapeable. The perfume was just too strong. Since I had 2 of each, I figured I would try this....and I would do it again. Whatever the microwave and the freezer did, it worked. The perfume is subdued and the cream seemed to come out, just enough for me.

I had 2 of each - 15ml. put them both in the microwave for 10 seconds, pulled them out then shook them and put them in the freezer for 15 minutes. I did this process 3 times.

The reason I tried it is because its not expensive juice and I had 2 of each, so I could tell the difference, easily.
I like the Mandarin Cream FOOB....but everyone has different tastes. Mine may have been made a few days or weeks prior to shipping though. Tasty stuff either way.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the Mandarin Cream FOOB....but everyone has different tastes. Mine may have been made a few days or weeks prior to shipping though. Tasty stuff either way.

The mandarin was pretty chemical, ive had it 4 days already and it sill needed several more. We never know exactly when they are made. They just say "made that day", by default.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The mandarin was pretty chemical, ive had it 4 days already and it sill needed several more. We never know exactly when they are made. They just say "made that day", by default.
Wow, that is strange. I've bought the MO twice now, was great right out of the mailbox...not at all chemically.

EDIT:...being in a 150 degree mailbox for a day or two now that I think back....I'm in death valley...AZ actually, but close enough.....may have aged just being in the mailbox....:)

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow, that is strange. I've bought the MO twice now, was great right out of the mailbox...not at all chemically.

EDIT:...being in a 150 degree mailbox for a day or two now that I think back....I'm in death valley...AZ actually, but close enough.....may have aged just being in the mailbox....:)

Yeah, I am in Phoenix. I know what you mean. Both the raspberry and mandarin were way chemical for me.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They say on their site they try and steep if they can but if they dont it will be perfumey/chemically. Like I said before I have had juice that you couldnt even vape and in a weeks time turned into a delicious fucking blueberry oatmeal cookie lol.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They say on their site they try and steep if they can but if they dont it will be perfumey/chemically. Like I said before I have had juice that you couldnt even vape and in a weeks time turned into a delicious fucking blueberry oatmeal cookie lol.
I order from V3 all the time. As a general rule of thumb I don't touch their stuff for at least 2 weeks. Then again I always have something ahead of it in the rotation because I never get so low on juice that I have to vape the fresh stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow!! I have to say I am very pleased.. I received an email today saying my order has been shipped from Verde Valley vapes. Well I didn't place an order, it says on the receipt that they are replacements for the honey milk and vanilla custard cream. Now I never went to the company and told them anything they must have just read on here that I had a problem with those and decided to send me fresh ones. That's amazing!

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Their strawberry cream and Banana Cream Pie is next on my hit list. Is the strawberry cream mellow?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow!! I have to say I am very pleased.. I received an email today saying my order has been shipped from Verde Valley vapes. Well I didn't place an order, it says on the receipt that they are replacements for the honey milk and vanilla custard cream. Now I never went to the company and told them anything they must have just read on here that I had a problem with those and decided to send me fresh ones. That's amazing!
That's why I keep going back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered twice from VVV so far. However, I still need to taste test the liquid. I'm using them as a alternative for my diy eliquid that I send to my bro & SIL. My hands are shaking too much due to new medications I'm taking so VVV my alternative to keep within a budget In addition, I'm hoping the family takes the hint and orders from VVV on their own. LOL So far the peanut butter custard and vanilla custard are the favorites. The bro said the grape geeks was just okay. I know my little review is second hand info but I wouldn't buy it if they didn't find it acceptable

Thanks VVV for two great orders.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered twice from VVV so far. However, I still need to taste test the liquid. I'm using them as a alternative for my diy eliquid that I send to my bro & SIL. My hands are shaking too much due to new medications I'm taking so VVV my alternative to keep within a budget In addition, I'm hoping the family takes the hint and orders from VVV on their own. LOL So far the peanut butter custard and vanilla custard are the favorites. The bro said the grape geeks was just okay. I know my little review is second hand info but I wouldn't buy it if they didn't find it acceptable

Thanks VVV for two great orders.
How strong is the custard in the PB custarD?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I recieved a bunch of juice from "B" the other day and it may need some steeping but for the juices Ive tried so far they are pretty damn amazing!
Apple Jerks-Taste Like a Apple Fritter right now!, Im sure with more steeping it will become more creamy and more reminiscent of cereal milk. Im not sure if this will make it to the best steeping date.

Blueberry Donut-This one is alot like the Blueberry custard but has more of a "dough" flavor in the backround...Im sure it needs more steeping but Im not sure if the 100ml will last long enough to steep :D

Lemonheadz-Lemon Candy right off the bat and Im sure this one does not need steeping. Ive only tried it in one dripper and its pretty good, even though its not what I would buy myself. Its strong lemon but its also sweet....its like how I like my Lemonade and it could be sold as sweet lemonade.

The other flavor I was sent I know needs steeping, NY Cheesecake. I have high hopes for this one but I dont want to try it for atleast a week so it can steep before I try it....I dont want to touch it yet because Im afraid if its any good at all it wont make the night....

Will update soon with results after some time of steeping.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some new flavors to try turned up today, couldn't miss out on the great deal, paid for the 3 30mil sample pack and got the 200mils free :)

They all look very fresh, so be getting some steep time before trying them out.

4fDxuqK.jpg

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just started vaping my first order from V3. So far I've tried Honey Milk, Wubbabubba and Banana Cream Pie. I really like the Honey Milk and the BCP is OK, not great but not outstanding. The Wubbabubba is a bit weak on flavor. I've tried a few different set ups and I can't get it to pop! I still have 8 more flavors to try and am looking forward to that. The Fuji Apple smells fantastic, that's next to go in a tank!

All juices have been steeped for a month and left open to breathe which is the formula I've used for all my made to order juices for quite some time.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just started vaping my first order from V3. So far I've tried Honey Milk, Wubbabubba and Banana Cream Pie. I really like the Honey Milk and the BCP is OK, not great but not outstanding. The Wubbabubba is a bit weak on flavor. I've tried a few different set ups and I can't get it to pop! I still have 8 more flavors to try and am looking forward to that. The Fuji Apple smells fantastic, that's next to go in a tank!

All juices have been steeped for a month and left open to breathe which is the formula I've used for all my made to order juices for quite some time.
Yea the Wubba Bubba is weak and just not my thing. I actually have not tried a fruity/candy vape I have liked. I want to get something with lychee in it :D

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Wubbabubba is light even for V³'s normal more subtle flavors, but I'm a fan. I'm not huge on sugary sweet flavors, but I like the lightness of this. The Geeks Grape is the same way.

Just got my latest order in today, opened the bag... another bag... opened that bag, another bag! Found it quite comical, figured they ran out of packing material and wanted to pad it up as much as they could.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wubbabubba is light even for V³'s normal more subtle flavors, but I'm a fan. I'm not huge on sugary sweet flavors, but I like the lightness of this. The Geeks Grape is the same way.

Just got my latest order in today, opened the bag... another bag... opened that bag, another bag! Found it quite comical, figured they ran out of packing material and wanted to pad it up as much as they could.
Same thing here, I thought I ordered some Russian Egg Dolls. Lmao

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yea the Wubba Bubba is weak and just not my thing. I actually have not tried a fruity/candy vape I have liked. I want to get something with lychee in it :D

I'm not sure I'd like a juice with the perfumeyness of something like lychee. Not really into the 'floral' type vapes. BUT, it would be interesting to smell though...

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not sure I'd like a juice with the perfumeyness of something like lychee. Not really into the 'floral' type vapes. BUT, it would be interesting to smell though...
if its made right it wont be perfumey it will be fruity and sweet

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a few new flavors the other day (after the disaster that was the Mandarin Cream and Tricky Rabbit) and was pretty happy. Blueberry Donut is good, just needs steep time, the Peanut Butter Custard is off the hook, and the Glazed Donut is pretty decent as well to a lesser extent. The PB Custard tho...good shit.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Out of my 10 pack I chose 5 that I would like to order again. Many of them did a 180° in flavor. I will be ordering these in 100+ ml each.

This was after 1 week steeping. Many of these were not vapeable.

Tricky Rabbit (Great FOOB)
Straw'nana cream (good FOOB)
Krunchy berries (big surprise once steeped, mmmmm) Probably my favorite
Pina Colada (good FOOB)
Peanut butter custard, (great throat hit. Im a PB freak) I have an addiction to PB and they nailed it. FOOB

Peanut butter cup (good but not on same level addiction as the custard)
Glazed Donut ( Good only with new wick, sugar based)
Mandarin Cream (pretty good after steeping but did not crave)
Raspberry Cream (The raspberry is still a little strong
Froopers I just dont like that pop rocks effect or flavor.

Ok so which ones to get on my next sample pack ? I missed many good ones. This is some good juice. Much better than Ryze or Mech Sauce IMO. Which are too sugar based for me.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Out of my 10 pack I chose 5 that I would like to order again. Many of them did a 180° in flavor. I will be ordering these in 100+ ml each.

Pina Colada (good FOOB)
Peanut butter custard, (great throat hit. Im a PB freak) I have an addiction to PB and they nailed it. FOOB

Ok so which ones to get on my next sample pack ? I missed many good ones. This is some good juice. Much better than Ryze or Mech Sauce IMO. Which are too sugar based for me.
The vanilla and blueberry custard are good especially for the price. You are on point about the Krunchy Berries it grew on me big time I am definitely ordering more. Do you like the TR or the KB better?

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The vanilla and blueberry custard are good especially for the price. You are on point about the Krunchy Berries it grew on me big time I am definitely ordering more. Do you like the TR or the KB better?

TR is a good vape, its the best (It plays with sour and sweet, at the same time) combo. So basically it is better than all the rest in structure. Its been a week and has not changed one bit FOOB. Trcky Rabbit is not your average cereal vape, it is slightly better but much different than your typical cereal.

KB is turning sweeter and sweeter every day but its a more addictive vape, where 7 days ago it was unvapeable. I would say it comes down to taste. I like this one because the berry is up front and sweetness at the end. Almost get a muffin cake batter now that it is steeped.

@vapeshredz want to trade some 15 mls ? So you dont have to order them ? I am literally going to order several 100mls this week from Verde.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Pina Colada (good FOOB)

Key Lime Pie is still one of my favorites as is Peaches and Cream, I always have something with one of those loaded. Trying this Peanut Butter Custard again last night I have to agree with your comparison on the two peanut butters, more Peanut butter with the custard and the cup is sweeter but lighter on the peanut butter. Both still in my "i'll keep this stocked" category but yeah as a PB lover as well the custard is very nice.

I like to keep one of the sugar candies in a tank, if anything a kind of "mix it in" treat, they're lighter in flavor but with my setups pack enough to satiate my need for candy when that arrises. Wubbabubba is good but very light, Grape Geeks is delicious but again light just not as light as the wubbabubba, and Skittlez is pretty great as well.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TR is a good vape, its the best (It plays with sour and sweet, at the same time) combo. So basically it is better than all the rest in structure. Its been a week and has not changed one bit FOOB. Trcky Rabbit is not your average cereal vape, it is slightly better but much different than your typical cereal.

KB is turning sweeter and sweeter every day but its a more addictive vape, where 7 days ago it was unvapeable. I would say it comes down to taste. I like this one because the berry is up front and sweetness at the end. Almost get a muffin cake batter now that it is steeped.

@vapeshredz want to trade some 15 mls ? So you dont have to order them ? I am literally going to order several 100mls this week from Verde.
I give the Krunchy Berries the gold medal out of the two. It is slightly more sour/tart and I never experienced that in juice yet.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK so I had been to scared to try the strawberry milkshake and blueberry custard but I figured what the heck I'm going to just go for it so I tried the strawberry milkshake today and man am I glad I did, It is really really good.. Like a sweet candy strawberry milkshake. This just reassures me that something must have been wrong with the other 2 bottles because I am getting absolutely no harshness from it like I did with van custard cream and honey milk. So glad they are replacing those two bottles so I can taste the good stuff all of you all are tasting. I will update when they get here

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Placed my first order with v3 today. Got the 3/30mil sample pack. Got the blueberry donut, skittlez, grape geek. And for my free 100ml I chose strawberry milkshake. Has anyone tried those flavors and if so, how were they???

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Placed my first order with v3 today. Got the 3/30mil sample pack. Got the blueberry donut, skittlez, grape geek. And for my free 100ml I chose strawberry milkshake. Has anyone tried those flavors and if so, how were they???
Not sure on BBDonut, haven't tried. Skittlez is good, a little sourness, but moreover sugary sweetness, it's light like all V3 flavors, but it's good, I just grabbed another 100mL. Grape Geek same as Skittlez, light but good, accurate to taste just lighter. Strawberry Milkshake like all V3 flavors lighter than others you may have tried, but I'm a big fan, initially the sweet milk shows, as it steeps the strawberry gets stronger and it gets overall sweeter. It's one I keep in stock, I don't use it all the time as it's fallen out of my top choices, but it's a great one that I mix in once in a while and I'm not disappointed.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

BB donut is good. Love Strawberry Milkshake. Got 2 bottles of that steeping now. Haven't tried the others. I'm not that big on candy vapes

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Blueberry Donut and Strawberry Milkshake are both good. I really like whatever blueberry flavor blend they use, dunno what brand they use, but its a good one (much better than some other blueberry flavors Ive had). I actually got a small bottle of the blueberry single shot.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks guys, sounds like I'll like them. Now just waiting for them to show up so I can wait on them to steep..lol I'm very impatient so will see if I'll have the patience to let them steep properly. But looking forward to trying them because I'm tired of wasting money on premium juices. 20 bucks for 30ml is killing my vape budget for gear...thanks again.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks guys, sounds like I'll like them. Now just waiting for them to show up so I can wait on them to steep..lol I'm very impatient so will see if I'll have the patience to let them steep properly. But looking forward to trying them because I'm tired of wasting money on premium juices. 20 bucks for 30ml is killing my vape budget for gear...thanks again.

Wait for 1 week is my recommendation. I literally put 6/10 aside for not being vapeable came back 6 days later and some completely changed. I tried them everyday. Especially Krunchy Berry was way chemical and all the sweetness came out (favorite so far). But it takes 1 week. I could actually have waited longer on a few of them. I am im as impatient an anyone.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also @raymo2u made a good point earlier in this thread about being able to constantly vape their juice without loosing flavor and also not being overloaded with too much flavor. Been vaping beantown vapors soul custardy all day and it became to much for me. I switched over to V3's Strawana cream and glazed donut and now I have another 6 hours of vaping left in me.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my fresh bottles of vanilla custard cream and honey milk yest and I have to say I am amazed, they are not harsh at all. Sure they need a little steeping but nothing like the other two bottles I have. These are absolutely vapable now although I'm going to try and wait a see how much better they get. Thanks b boy

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I placed my order on the 9th. 2 days ago and still no shipping conformation sent. Wonder what's taking them so long to ship??
they were a little backed up so its a slightly longer wait time (according to their site.) I ordered on the 8th and they just last night sent my confirmation. Says it'll e here Monday. This is my first order and I'm excited. Got the 3 30ml sample pack. Blueberry Custard, vanilla cream custard, and cinnamon cream. Got the krunch berries as my free 100ml. :vapemail:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
they were a little backed up so its a slightly longer wait time (according to their site.) I ordered on the 8th and they just last night sent my confirmation. Says it'll e here Monday. This is my first order and I'm excited. Got the 3 30ml sample pack. Blueberry Custard, vanilla cream custard, and cinnamon cream. Got the krunch berries as my free 100ml. :vapemail:
Oh I see. So I should be getting my shipping confirmation soon. I ordered the 3/30ml sample pack too and got the free 100ml. My first time too. Let me know how you like those flavors.

VU Sponsors