Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It you voted for this president, you voted for this war; why are surprised it is happening? It is not a liberal conspiracy, if you want a no nonsense leader with no regard for others, be ready to deal with the consequences.
you should have stayed in the skateboard park blowing nar nar clouds of Captian Crunch with your crew.......this should be fun..an idiot in a lion's den.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It you voted for this president, you voted for this war; why are surprised it is happening? It is not a liberal conspiracy, if you want a no nonsense leader with no regard for others, be ready to deal with the consequences.
you do realize Obama and Hitlery were attempting to start a war with Russia in the Ukraine before the election right..and you realize that Hitlery actually threatened to go to war with Russia during the campain right? and you fucking realize you dimwitt that idiots like you have been calling Trump a Russian spy for a year now...so which the fuck is it..is Trump a Russian spy or is he a Russia hater.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Here were the choices in regards to Syria before the election.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "We should stop talking, stay out of Syria ...
Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "What I am saying is stay out of Syria."
Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "We should stay the hell out of Syria, the ...
As Trump Seeks Way Out of Syria, New Attack Pulls Him Back In - The ...

vs

Clinton: "The world will not waver, Assad must go" - BBC News
Hillary Clinton. Assad Must Go - YouTube
Clinton says Syria deal means Assad must go - Reuters
Clinton on Syria: "Assad must go. The killing must stop." - CBS News
Hillary Clinton: US should 'take out' Assad's air fields - CNNPolitics

When we voted, asshat, Trump was for staying out and Hitlery was for bombing Syria.

We had a choice, Hitlery who campaigned for war with Syria and Trump who campaigned against war in Syria.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then why are the liberals soundinging the drums of war while the Trumptards warn against it?

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
He became president, did he get out of Syria? Since when has the losing party had any influences on choices, especially since they do not control Congress or the senate. This is all your guy.

As far as blowing nar nar clouds in the skate park, it’s been a few years since I’ve been to one, but I am certain my VA Knight would blow great nar nar clouds if I chose to go. I am guessing for the price of one of my devices, I could buy your collection.

961774A4-684B-48B4-B159-62C5845D26B9.jpeg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israeli black operatives hit Syria with gas, UK blamed it on Russia and Trump is rattling his sabre.
Oh joy.
Vlad isn't going to stand down. What fun.
Unfortunately Donald hasn't got hip that in the business of being POTUS
one can't depend on advisors being truthful or not having their own agenda. He is being manipulated into toeing the Shadow line.
Trump needs to put his copy of 'How To Win Friends and Influence People' away
and read Sun Tzu.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israeli black operatives hit Syria with gas, UK blamed it on Russia and Trump is rattling his sabre.
Oh joy.
Vlad isn't going to stand down. What fun.
Unfortunately Donald hasn't got hip that in the business of being POTUS
one can't depend on advisors being truthful or not having their own agenda. He is being manipulated into toeing the Shadow line.
Trump needs to put his copy of 'How To Win Friends and Influence People' away
and read Sun Tzu.
Think he is hip to it. It comes down to either he is appearing to fall for a painfully obvious false flag to get the libtards to wake the fuck up to the real stakes here, buy time to expose deep state forces against him and counter attack when they least expect it or this was the plan all along and us Trumptards were duped.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... “You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”
methinks Donald is getting duped. He means well but...
He may be a great businessman but he sucks at RL chess. You give him too much credit.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check the dates. Pentagon kills LIFELONG project same day Facebook is formed

0839881e69a66dd14bb61e37fef66b38aa227494b14e5c816cef215b3adc0c3a.jpg

7e8cdbebade8310bc1b95ce8ebd9a0a441142d5db0cba85d99e5c077a03285d5.jpg

Check the dates. Pentagon kills LIFELONG project same day Facebook is formed

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He became president, did he get out of Syria? Since when has the losing party had any influences on choices, especially since they do not control Congress or the senate. This is all your guy.

As far as blowing nar nar clouds in the skate park, it’s been a few years since I’ve been to one, but I am certain my VA Knight would blow great nar nar clouds if I chose to go. I am guessing for the price of one of my devices, I could buy your collection.

View attachment 108538
Oh is that like when george bush invaded Iraq it was all on you guys?it was bush's war? even though Hitlery and Obama both supported that war..tell you what dumbfuck watch and see how many libtards line up to go to this war... pinheads like you who suck Zuckerbergs ass for information are still in the fantasy world of DNC/RNC bullshit..this war is created in boardrooms in Europe of the Rothschild central banks...just watch and see how many democrats support this bullshit......LOL...I nailed it you were a little skaterboy and still are....like I said you should have stayed in the park and tried to impress a bunch of acne faced twits with your mod,but here it doesn't impress anyone,

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... “You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”
methinks Donald is getting duped. He means well but...
He may be a great businessman but he sucks at RL chess. You give him to much credit.
He'd have to be blind not to see the false flag for what it was.

This was supposed to be about [H]ouse cleaning over Nat Sec. Now it might just be a shooting war.

Attack is supposedly a go on 42 targets. Fingers crossed he won't kill us all in the process.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump couldn't play 2D chess the guy is stupid as fuck. Give my $240M and I think I could make some money with it. What do you call a Billionaire that lost 997 million? As Hillary would say "Dead broke". I can't believe the idiot is falling for the Syria gas attack BS again. People should have voted Cruz

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump couldn't play 2D chess the guy is stupid as fuck. Give my $240M and I think I could make some money with it. What do you call a Billionaire that lost 997 million? As Hillary would say "Dead broke". I can't believe the idiot is falling for the Syria gas attack BS again. People should have voted Cruz
how's the mortage on the house coming along...paid it off yet.Rockerfeller....tell us all what exactlly have you accomplished in the bussiness world..how many building projects have you completed...just a rough estimate...Cruz..Jesus wept that little turd would have folded at the first battle.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He'd have to be blind not to see the false flag for what it was.

This was supposed to be about [H]ouse cleaning over Nat Sec. Now it might just be a shooting war.

Attack is supposedly a go on 42 targets. Fingers crossed he won't kill us all in the process.
as @Time likes to keep pointing out,he is surrounded now by the deep state in his advisors...whether or not that is by choice or by coercin,..who can say..or say if it's relevant at this point..gotta say when Bolton came through the door I got real nervous.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes you just gotta have faith in Trump. He says he wont telegraph military responses, yet he is out there with bluster doing just that. Tells me this is not what it seems. Articles like this popping up suddenly around the world certainly give grounds to hold fire pending confirmation of authenticity of attack.

He is now in a perfect position to expose NSA Intercepts of collusion to stage a false flag chemical attack to start a war......Just don't know if he will, or if he will authorize a strike.

US Backed Syrian Rebels Caught Staging Corpses of Dead Children in Douma to Play on Western Emotions

Rebel group accusing Assad of gas attack 'USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS' against Kurds
THE REBEL group which is in control of the Douma region in Syria, the site of an alleged chemical attack which has been blamed on the Assad regime, was itself accused of using forbidden weapons on Kurds in 2016.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...tack-Douma-Jaish-al-Islam-Kurds-YPG-Kurdistan

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israel latest to back MILITARY ACTION in Syria as Netanyahu signals he is ready for WW3
ISRAELI Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on Wednesday for action to be taken against Syria, as the UK, the US and numerous allies signalled they are gearing up for a military strike against the Assad regime following a chemical attack in Douma.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...enjamin-Netanyahu-backs-military-action-Syria

Thank You for you input BiBi - Like we could never guess that. Your input will give many pause!

If you are ready for war, fight it yourself!

Last edited:

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
Oh is that like when george bush invaded Iraq it was all on you guys?it was bush's war? even though Hitlery and Obama both supported that war..tell you what dumbfuck watch and see how many libtards line up to go to this war... pinheads like you who suck Zuckerbergs ass for information are still in the fantasy world of DNC/RNC bullshit..this war is created in boardrooms in Europe of the Rothschild central banks...just watch and see how many democrats support this bullshit......LOL...I nailed it you were a little skaterboy and still are....like I said you should have stayed in the park and tried to impress a bunch of acne faced twits with your mod,but here it doesn't impress anyone,
AB7190EA-E3B8-4922-BB3A-C27AC6CC8613.jpeg

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lookin like the other way around here, all I see are conspiracy theory YouTube keyboard warriors here, fairly certain the topic of gay frogs has come up somewhere in this thread.

Dude... you're a nooblet with a couple dozen posts. . . or possibly some yappy libtard we already ran outta here.
Are you back from being booted? Is your avatar your larper outfit?

Last edited:

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
Check new member intros, yes, I am a new member here but I know people and have already made purchases in the trade forum. This community is about vaping, the op and people keeping this thread open are the ones dragging politics into here. I am very far from liberal on the spectrum, but I see nowhere in the rules of this community that you can and will be booted for politics.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check new member intros, yes, I am a new member here but I know people and have already made purchases in the trade forum. This community is about vaping, the op and people keeping this thread open are the ones dragging politics into here. I am very far from liberal on the spectrum, but I see nowhere in the rules of this community that you can and will be booted for politics.
You are entitled to you opinion and to express the same. The only thing I ask is that you keep an open mind and read the research & supporting documentation before resorting to insults. You might actually find yourself changing some opinions if you do so honestly.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting article, wrong in every respect but possibly 2, Saudi Arabia & Israel, but I doubt Trump is really willing to fight a war for either & I'm certainly not buying that Trump would wage war to distract from Stormy, That is utter bullshit. He is no stranger to a Stormy story. In fact he thrives on that kind of crap to distract from what he is really doing.

6 Simple Reasons Why Trump Is Going To War In Syria

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
Why do they always claim this? :)
I’m well left of liberal, liberals are right centrist by today’s standards. Trump supporters that range from religious right wing extremist (by global standards) to bat shit crazy YouTube conspiracy theorist. Most liberals hate me, I made Bernie and Clinton supporters cry during the election. I am guessing I got unfriended by over a hundred on Facebook in 2016 alone. Facebook calls me a moderate though, I don’t pick a side, both are stupid.

838E3432-5D74-4926-8362-64214B078C1A.jpeg 47A3D259-1644-4A9F-AD3A-74F7A1EA4CE1.jpeg
B2E4D67F-D86C-4159-B968-7D2521ECA6B0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors