Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https_2F2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com2Fuploads2Fstory2Fthumbnail2F724362F23199ff8-c02a-414a-871d-adf58ce37d1c.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Russia says Syrian 'chemical attack' was staged
During a press briefing on Friday, Mr Lavrov said he had "irrefutable evidence" that the attack was staged as part of a "Russophobic campaign" led by one country, which he did not name.
General Igor Konashenkov, a spokesman for Russia's defence ministry, said: "We have... evidence that proves Britain was directly involved in organising this provocation."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43747922

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Russia Has "Irrefutable Evidence" UK Staged Syrian Chemical Attack
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ble-evidence-uk-staged-syrian-chemical-attack
“The Russian Defense Ministry also has evidence that Britain had a direct involvement in arranging this provocation in Eastern Ghouta,” the general added, referring to the neighborhood of which Douma is part. “We know for certain that between April 3 and April 6 the so-called White Helmets were seriously pressured from London to speed up the provocation that they were preparing.”

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
U.S. "looking for the actual evidence" of Syria chemical attack, Mattis says
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-lo...vidence-of-syria-chemical-attack-mattis-says/
U.S. officials say blood samples provided by medical workers confirm the presence of chemicals but do not tell which side used them -- the regime or, as the Russians have claimed, rebels seeking to overthrow the regime. An international team of experts is expected to arrive in Syria on Saturday, but even if they are allowed to visit the scene of the attack, they will not be able to determine who did it.

As I said, Trump's telegraphing his moves in the manner he did and bluster in doing so told me all this was not what it seemed. Sometimes you just gotta have faith!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I figured the Huma/HRC/LittleGirl vid from Weiner's laptop must have been posted again. It is briefly mentioned in this video that copies had popped up on the Dark Web again.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • 3 Scientific research centers responsible for chemical weapons
  • chemical weapons storage facility weapons precursors
  • Former missile base 15mi west of Horns
  • Hezbolla headquarters Quseir
  • Damascus Airport Completely Destroyed
  • Mezzeh Military Airport struck
  • Republican Guard assets
  • Al Domar airfield struck

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are saying this is what the strike was really all about:

North Korea sent Syria missile and chemical weapon items, says UN report

Leaked sanctions panel paper says 40 items sent that could be used in arms programmes
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...sile-and-chemical-weapon-items-says-un-report

(Deep State covert CW shipment from NK both to Hezbolla to target Israel w/ chemical weapons & to McCain's buddies in the ISIS Rebel faction that staged the FF in Syria.) (not that I would trust a UN report, but that is what they are saying).

You catch Alex Jones? What drama....He says he thinks Trump is completely compromised and possibly even captive. He says they think they are threatening Ivanka to control him and Trump himself looks like he has a gun to his head while he made the announcement.

Zach says the DOD showed Trump video of supposed Syrian pro-Assad officers actually carrying out the chemical attack.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are saying this is what the strike was really all about:

North Korea sent Syria missile and chemical weapon items, says UN report

Leaked sanctions panel paper says 40 items sent that could be used in arms programmes
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...sile-and-chemical-weapon-items-says-un-report

(Deep State covert CW shipment from NK both to Hezbolla to target Israel w/ chemical weapons & to McCain's buddies in the ISIS Rebel faction that staged the FF in Syria.) (not that I would trust a UN report, but that is what they are saying).

You catch Alex Jones? What drama....He says he thinks Trump is completely compromised and possibly even captive. He says they think they are threatening Ivanka to control him and Trump himself looks like he has a gun to his head while he made the announcement.

Zach says the DOD showed Trump video of supposed Syrian pro-Assad officers actually carrying out the chemical attack.
hey they killed John Kennedy and got away with it...why would they not do the same thing to Trump....let's recap.

He hasn't done a friggin thing about the invasion of the floatsom from Mexico,other than window dressing
He signed the Omnibus
He got us even more deeply involved in the Syrian war.
He is now looking as if he may favor the TPP
just about everything he ran on he has betrayed his base on.
I don't know if he was created by the globalist just like the "Hope and Change" bullshit was created by the globalists ....what flavor smoke do you want blown up your arse this election cycle folks....

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • 3 Scientific research centers responsible for chemical weapons
  • chemical weapons storage facility weapons precursors
  • Former missile base 15mi west of Horns
  • Hezbolla headquarters Quseir
  • Damascus Airport Completely Destroyed
  • Mezzeh Military Airport struck
  • Republican Guard assets
  • Al Domar airfield struck
so we are running cover to protect Isreal.....and who pays for this?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey they killed John Kennedy and got away with it...why would they not do the same thing to Trump....let's recap.

He hasn't done a friggin thing about the invasion of the floatsom from Mexico,other than window dressing
He signed the Omnibus
He got us even more deeply involved in the Syrian war.
He is now looking as if he may favor the TPP
just about everything he ran on he has betrayed his base on.
I don't know if he was created by the globalist just like the "Hope and Change" bullshit was created by the globalists ....what flavor smoke do you want blown up your arse this election cycle folks....
Always said he was CIA. Maybe he was a better actor than I thought, I know I expressed concern several times about him, but I honestly thought he cared about the country. I was floored when I saw he authorized the attack. Still not buying he did not see the FF.
Definitely feel betrayed, but AJ was too frigging animated last night. Not buying his line entirely.

every heard the term Sabbath goys.
Define. Sounds like it has to do with carrying water....

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always said he was CIA. Maybe he was a better actor than I thought, I know I expressed concern several times about him, but I honestly thought he cared about the country.
Definitely feel betrayed, but AJ was too frigging animated last night. Not buying his line entirely.

Define
hell you got google..."Judaism prohibits Jews from doing certain types of work, known as melakha, on the Sabbath. Within certain guidelines (see Shulkhan Arukh), a non-Jew may perform certain acts which are beneficial to Jews but which may not be performed by Jews on the Sabbath. "

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my.

Independent Swiss Lab Says 'BZ Toxin' Used In Skripal Poisoning; US/UK-Produced, Not Russian

BZ is not a nerve agent and is not a killer. It's an odorless military incapacitating agent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-Quinuclidinyl_benzilate

I guess we now know why the nerve agent did not kill the Russian spy or anybody else. It wasn't a nerve agent and it isn't meant to kill.

For the life of me, I can't think of a reason Russia would want to make an ex Russian double agent stoned(psychotropic agent). North Korea can kill Rocket Man's brother in a crowded airport by having a woman simply touch his face but the best Russia can do is to make someone stoned out of their mind and they don't even die?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my.

Independent Swiss Lab Says 'BZ Toxin' Used In Skripal Poisoning; US/UK-Produced, Not Russian

BZ is not a nerve agent and is not a killer. It's an odorless military incapacitating agent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-Quinuclidinyl_benzilate

I guess we now know why the nerve agent did not kill the Russian spy or anybody else. It wasn't a nerve agent and it isn't meant to kill.

For the life of me, I can't think of a reason Russia would want to make an ex Russian double agent stoned(psychotropic agent). North Korea can kill Rocket Man's brother in a crowded airport by having a woman simply touch his face but the best Russia can do is to make someone stoned out of their mind and they don't even die?
If your going to plunge the ME into war...you'd think they'd go to a little more trouble scripting the con job.who they hell do they have working for them ...the FBI?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your going to plunge the ME into war...you'd think they'd go to a little more trouble scripting the con job.who they hell do they have working for them ...the FBI?
Of course, if you are a US President who was lied to by your intelligence community in order to push you into attacking another country over the illegal use of chemical weapons that could literally have started WW3 it sure gives you a damn good excuse to start an investigation & maybe even pull your troops out of said country to insure it cannot happen again.

Those people who purposely lied to you to start a war might just be guilty of war crimes, would they not? Might even qualify as Treason or High Crimes placing our servicemen & the citizen's of the country itself in significant harms way in the eyes of most Americans demanding an immediate and significant response no matter what their political affiliation or how vehemently they have been brainwashed by the MSM.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course, if you are a US President who was lied to by your intelligence community in order to push you into attacking another country over the illegal use of chemical weapons that could literally have started WW3 it sure gives you a damn good excuse to start an investigation & maybe even pull your troops out of said country to insure it cannot happen again.

Those people who purposely lied to you to start a war might just be guilty of war crimes, would they not? Might even qualify as Treason or High Crimes placing our servicemen & the citizen's of the country itself in significant harms way in the eyes of most Americans demanding an immediate and significant response no matter what their political affiliation or how vehemently they have been brainwashed by the MSM.
Come on...this isn't the first time we've seen the lie peddeled ...Trump has seen the lie peddeled against Assad before as well.he should have known better if his intent was for peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors