Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
qzwg5wi9dqq01.jpg
Oh mama.... that is a young man's dream....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasn't us? Officially anyway. Rouge elements (possibly even in the US Navy - very Bush/Globalist) may have fired. More likely could also be an Israeli sub off the Mediterranean coast.

Missiles hit Assad air base, Syrian TV says; US denies involvement

Someone is really trying to get us into a bull blown world war all right!!

Stage a false flag gas attack, Fire at airport launching in response without Presidential order and before you know it,,,,,,

My guess is McCain has been busy.,,,,must be feeling better huh?

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah my money is on Isreal...cause they care about the po chillins....funny though... Putin,steals our election to elect Trump so that Trump will.....go to war on Russia....ah the devious mind of the Red Menace, who can fathom it.
Of course this would really help out the globalist Rothscild cabal,,besides shoring up the war economy it would deflect the populations quickly growing awakening to the influence of the globalists and their endgame...it would push names like Soros,Merkel, the whole Obama/Hitlery deep state crime ring,and muslim rape gangs off the front pages..the totalitarian spearhead at facistbook and Goolag could ramp up their control and censorship of all information while the masses obssessed on the latest lurid atrocities of the "manufactured crisis" of the war..Hell they could probablly pull off assassinating Orban ,and Assange and people wouldn't even notice. The ethnic cleansing of europe could proceed on schedule without anyone even being aware of it....wag that dog.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Possible Planting of evidence to be found in subsequent FBI search? Retaliation for the fire at the Clinton compound in Chappaqua, Long Island?

Red flags all over it that's for sure - stinks to high heaven.

“Special Team of Agents” to Scour Through Attorney-Client Privileged Communications Between Trump and Cohen
How come that rat's nest called the FBI isn't being purged..how come nobody in congress is speaking out against there corruption and political hit jobs carried out by these little Stasi thugs.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How come that rat's nest called the FBI isn't being purged..how come nobody in congress is speaking out against there corruption and political hit jobs carried out by these little Stasi thugs.
Can't for the life of me figure it out beyond the 200 SES members of the Justice Department (that cannot be fired, even by the POTUS) protecting them. Sessions, Mueller, Rosenstein, & Wray are all SES members in the Plum Book.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't for the life of me figure it out beyond the 200 SES members of the Justice Department (that cannot be fired, even by the POTUS) protecting them. Sessions, Mueller, Rosenstein, & Wray are all SES members in the Plum Book.
Fine, but how come nobody in congress is screaming at the top of their lungs about a silent coup taking place.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fine, but how come nobody in congress is screaming at the top of their lungs about a silent coup taking place.
Feinstein, Schumer, McCain, Grahm, Ryan, & a host of others are also supposedly in the book (I have not looked). Apparently these SES members qualify for full Retirement benefits equal to their highest pay rate for life after just one year of service in a position. If they leave that position & move to another position, they still get paid for the first position in addition to the new position and they serve a year, they qualify for full retirement in that position in addition to the old one and so it goes. This SES is the shadow government, answerable to only themselves. Apparently, They can only be removed by a committee comprised of Senior SES members!

DOJ SeS 500 DISCOVERED – THE PAYMASTERS OF THE DEEP STATE
https://aim4truth.org/2018/03/22/doj-ses-500-discovered-the-paymasters-of-the-deep-state/

One hell of a scam against the American People. They are recommending Trump sign an EO to lower the maximum pay of all SES members to $1 as the easiest way to get rid of it.

It is the basis of the Deep State and is being used to pack every department in government, especially the judiciary with loyalists answerable only to themselves.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's easy. It's not a silent coup. It's quite open and Congress(all Democrats and most Republicans) is complicit. They could not get Trump so they have gone after everyone that helps Trump. I'm not sure why I have to keep repeating it.

Amanda Carpenter on Twitter: "I made my blackball list so the ...
Amanda Carpenter is Right. Blackball the Trump Endorsers. - RedState
Scarlet 'T': Trump foes 'blacklist' supporters - WND.com

Amanda Carpenter is just a media lackey. She didn't come up with a blackball plan on her own. Somebody told her there would be an effort to take down those that help Trump and she put together her own version publicly.

Trump's inner circle, at the time of the election, is mostly gone. Do you see an effort to get rid of his current/new inner circle? No. The media, Democrats nor Republicans never attack his new "team" members. In fact, if you watch CNN, the new narrative is that Trump and his "advisers" often say conflicting things. Most recently, it was Syria. Trump says he wants out, his "team" says they have to stay. This is going on with nearly every policy. And it's not Trump's policy that gets followed. It's the new "team's" policy.

Trump has been isolated and castrated. Trump's failure was not on policy, per se. Trump's failure was allowing himself to be isolated and castrated.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
College senior poses for graduation picture with a gun in her waistband

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's easy. It's not a silent coup. It's quite open and Congress(all Democrats and most Republicans) is complicit. They could not get Trump so they have gone after everyone that helps Trump. I'm not sure why I have to keep repeating it.

Amanda Carpenter is just a media lackey. She didn't come up with a blackball plan on her own. Somebody told her there would be an effort to take down those that help Trump and she put together her own version publicly.

Trump's inner circle, at the time of the election, is mostly gone. Do you see an effort to get rid of his current/new inner circle? No. The media, Democrats nor Republicans never attack his new "team" members. In fact, if you watch CNN, the new narrative is that Trump and his "advisers" often say conflicting things. Most recently, it was Syria. Trump says he wants out, his "team" says they have to stay. This is going on with nearly every policy. And it's not Trump's policy that gets followed. It's the new "team's" policy.

Trump has been isolated and castrated. Trump's failure was not on policy, per se. Trump's failure was allowing himself to be isolated and castrated.
Yeah I think you are right, but your telling me there isn't a single person in Congress that will stand up and say the Republic is dead..don't bother voting folks cause nobody cares, they will nullify your vote.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

this goes beyond that @Time, the FBI is a corps of Assassins for a shadow goverment,that is doing illegal shit.without any apparent oversight, and nobody in the goverment finds it outrageous they are acting like the KGB or Statsi.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors