Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes you just gotta have faith in Trump. He says he wont telegraph military responses, yet he is out there with bluster doing just that. Tells me this is not what it seems. Articles like this popping up suddenly around the world certainly give grounds to hold fire pending confirmation of authenticity of attack.

He is now in a perfect position to expose NSA Intercepts of collusion to stage a false flag chemical attack to start a war......Just don't know if he will, or if he will authorize a strike.

US Backed Syrian Rebels Caught Staging Corpses of Dead Children in Douma to Play on Western Emotions

Rebel group accusing Assad of gas attack 'USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS' against Kurds
THE REBEL group which is in control of the Douma region in Syria, the site of an alleged chemical attack which has been blamed on the Assad regime, was itself accused of using forbidden weapons on Kurds in 2016.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...tack-Douma-Jaish-al-Islam-Kurds-YPG-Kurdistan
Damn Pat you have the faith of a whole wheelbarrow full of musatrd seeds.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m well left of liberal, liberals are right centrist by today’s standards. Trump supporters that range from religious right wing extremist (by global standards) to bat shit crazy YouTube conspiracy theorist. Most liberals hate me, I made Bernie and Clinton supporters cry during the election. I am guessing I got unfriended by over a hundred on Facebook in 2016 alone. Facebook calls me a moderate though, I don’t pick a side, both are stupid.

View attachment 108576 View attachment 108577
View attachment 108575
yeah Facistbooks calls you a moderate..an orginization that essintially censors free speech....and places itself as the moderator of thought...guess that says it all about you..

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fingers crossed he won't kill us all in the process.

What PV said above re advisors.
Crossing your fingers won't accomplish much, better to use them to give yourself a prostatic massage at this point.
If Donald isn't being blinded by the advisors there's always his sweet Jew daughter.

Regarding the new 'possum...careful, he knows people..LOL

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He became president, did he get out of Syria? Since when has the losing party had any influences on choices, especially since they do not control Congress or the senate. This is all your guy.

LOL. Do you choose to eat the old soft apple that has visible rot on the outside(Clinton) or the apple that's fresh and free of blemishes(Trump)?

I chose the fresh apple knowing that I would put him in a barrel of rotten apples. It's not all that surprising that some rot has transfered over. But overall, it was still better than starting out with a rotten apple. A good portion of the fresh apple was leaps and bounds better than the old soft rotten apple. I got some good tasty bites off it and may see more yet. And even better, the rotten apple has rotten seeds. I don't want those spreading. There is a chance that the seeds of the fresh apple can be saved even if the rot transfered over from the barrel of rotten apples spoils the outside of the once fresh apple. I'll want to plant those to replenish the rotten apple barrel with fresh apples.

As far as blowing nar nar clouds in the skate park, it’s been a few years since I’ve been to one, but I am certain my VA Knight would blow great nar nar clouds if I chose to go. I am guessing for the price of one of my devices, I could buy your collection.

LOL. The horse in my avatar is worth more than your mod and the car you were sitting in when you took the picture. Vaping isn't my hobby, it's my vice. My hobby would break you. But it's funny that you think I'd be impressed.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He'd have to be blind not to see the false flag for what it was.

He is blind. His new deep state advisers have pulled the blindfold over his eyes. He now only sees what they want him to see.

Bannon and others have been chased off. Trump now only sees what the deep state wants him to see.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is blind. His new deep state advisers have pulled the blindfold over his eyes. He now only sees what they want him to see.

Bannon and others have been chased off. Trump now only sees what the deep state wants him to see.
Missiles have not yet flown. If he was listening to his deep state advisors, those missiles would have impacted all over Syria on 4/6 & we both know it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Give my $240M and I think I could make some money with it.

I suppose if it's that easy you can name just one lottery winner that made a billion?

I've seen the stories of broke ass lottery winners. I've never seen one about a lottery winner making money. A few of them "invest" for the future but not one has made money that I've seen.

Anyway, I conclude that it simply isn't easy or everybody would do it that has the opportunity. I mean, there is a record number of millionaires in the US. But the percentage of billionaires is 0.00001 percent .

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Missiles have not yet flown. If he was listening to his deep state advisors, those missiles would have impacted all over Syria on 4/6 & we both know it.

No, we don't both know it.

After a brief pop on Trump's conciliatory Mueller tweet, stocks are sinking after CNBC reported that US is planning to strike 8 targets, including two airfields, a research center, and a chemical weapons facility in Syria...

Stocks Stumble After Reports US Plans To Strike 8 Syrian Targets, "Confident" Of Chemical Weapons Use

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
LOL. The horse in my avatar is worth more than your mod and the car you were sitting in when you took the picture. Vaping isn't my hobby, it's my vice. My hobby would break you. But it's funny that you think I'd be impressed.
You spend an awful lot of time here for it to be a vice and not a hobby. I am guessing last year you spent more time here than with your horse. :giggle:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Being a Navy Vet, I can say the time to get mobilized and when you have a fleet that can only move 40 to 45mph (depending on the ship and ocean conditions) to get within striking distance, It takes a little longer than you think.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You spend an awful lot of time here for it to be a vice and not a hobby. I am guessing last year you spent more time here than with your horse. :giggle:

You keep guessing about how much time people on the internet spend doing different things. Let me know how that works out for you.

You can do math, right? My join date and post count are to the left. I think you'll find that I average somewhere around 2.5 posts per day. Maybe it takes you a couple hours to write a post. I can write one in a couple minutes. But then, I did identify you as a special kind of stupid early on.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, we don't both know it.

After a brief pop on Trump's conciliatory Mueller tweet, stocks are sinking after CNBC reported that US is planning to strike 8 targets, including two airfields, a research center, and a chemical weapons facility in Syria...

Stocks Stumble After Reports US Plans To Strike 8 Syrian Targets, "Confident" Of Chemical Weapons Use
Ok you got me.....They either completely fabricated the "evidence" or the chlorine was released by Mossad, the rebels or by Assad's forces hitting a rebel stash of weapons.

Assad simply has no vested interest what so ever in using them while he is winning. It makes absolutely no sense what so ever. You always have to ask yourself who benefits by this action.

Israel, Deep State, & the MIC are the only one's who think they will benefit. They obviously have Trump boxed in & he is forced to respond with an attack. Unfortunate. Target list reduced again from 24 to 8 (originally 70 sites). Attack is telegraphed, ample warning provided. Putin probably provided list in advance so it's all a show costing taxpayers millions. Doubtful it will escalate into a full blown conflict.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he is forced to respond with an attack. Unfortunate.
No. Trump is not forced to respond, at least not by doing what they want him to do.
If he does then he is being manipulated in some way or he's been full of shit from the gitgo.
I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt and just think he's naive, the big baby...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. Trump is not forced to respond, at least not by doing what they want him to do.
If he does then he is being manipulated in some way or he's been full of shit from the gitgo.
I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt and just think he's naive, the big baby...
That would disturb me a lot more.

I just wish they would just allow both pipelines to go through and allow the oil field to be developed (after confiscating the rights from Rothschild & Cheney's Genie Oil) and give everyone a piece of the pie to be done with it.

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
You keep guessing about how much time people on the internet spend doing different things. Let me know how that works out for you.

You can do math, right? My join date and post count are to the left. I think you'll find that I average somewhere around 2.5 posts per day. Maybe it takes you a couple hours to write a post. I can write one in a couple minutes. But then, I did identify you as a special kind of stupid early on.
It’s easy to skew averages, take a few months or a year or two off. Sure I could have joined when I first started, racked up 5000 posts in 6 months and claim my average is 2.5. Looks like you have almost doubled your average today, just in this thread.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok you got me.....They either completely fabricated the "evidence" or the chlorine was released by Mossad, the rebels or by Assad's forces hitting a rebel stash of weapons.

Assad simply has no vested interest what so ever in using them while he is winning. It makes absolutely no sense what so ever. You always have to ask yourself who benefits by this action.

Israel, Deep State, & the MIC are the only one's who think they will benefit. They obviously have Trump boxed in & he is forced to respond with an attack. Unfortunate. Target list reduced again from 24 to 8 (originally 70 sites). Attack is telegraphed, ample warning provided. Putin probably provided list in advance so it's all a show costing taxpayers millions. Doubtful it will escalate into a full blown conflict.

No, Assad has no reason to use chemical weapons. This is the third time and every time it has been when Syria was days away from totally defeating the opposition in that particular region. Why use chemicals when you've already won? Common sense says you save the nasty stuff for when you are losing or expect to lose.

I don't know what Russia will do. This is the first time they've said they will shoot back.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DagPnY4XUAAr0ex.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s easy to skew averages, take a few months or a year or two off. Sure I could have joined when I first started, racked up 5000 posts in 6 months and claim my average is 2.5. Looks like you have almost doubled your average today, just in this thread.

There you go, genius. I knew you could figure it out.

You said:

I am guessing last year you spent more time here than with your horse.

Whether you use the average or lump all my posts in a year together, they don't amount to much over a years time. Or three years time. Yeah, I might triple my average post count today. The fucking wind is blowing at 60mph with some rain and snow mixed in. So, I'm sitting on my ass in the warm house and toying with your dumb ass. But the days after today are supposed to be reasonable so I expect you won't see much of me on VU, after I've had my morning coffee.

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
There you go, genius. I knew you could figure it out.

You said:

Whether you use the average or lump all my posts in a year together, they don't amount to much over a years time. Or three years time. Yeah, I might triple my average post count today. The fucking wind is blowing at 60mph with some rain and snow mixed in. So, I'm sitting on my ass in the warm house and toying with your dumb ass. But the days after today are supposed to be reasonable so I expect you won't see much of me on VU, after I've had my morning coffee.
So, you never did say when was the last time you sat on your horses back.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See /pol/ is circulating these and purposely falsely advertise it as sponsored by the ADL & AIPAC to force them to deny any involvement and admit they seek war in Syria. They are devious!

f80c0f85db43e5926a8984fb0bdfc0e746f01224312fb921a00cd5b7653b05d8.jpg

Some believe it is organized disinfo to get people to spread & cast Israel in a good light in order to make them look as if they are not promoting the war. So Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

fb8ff49afa605acd46280f4738aa527a0ce88511cc0ea8614d01ed4f8b13e4f1.png

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would disturb me a lot more.

I just wish they would just allow both pipelines to go through and allow the oil field to be developed (after confiscating the rights from Rothschild & Cheney's Genie Oil) and give everyone a piece of the pie to be done with it.
I'm generally disturbed now-a-days so a bit more BS isn't about to phase me much..nukes will however.
I agree they ought to get together on the oil sans Rothschild et al but tend to be a bit more of a tree hugger.
If the profits from raping Gaia are used to retool industry to use alternative energy
we wouldn't need petrol nor need to have wars over it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm generally disturbed now-a-days so a bit more BS isn't about to phase me much..nukes will however.
I agree they ought to get together on the oil sans Rothschild et al but tend to be a bit more of a tree hugger.
If the profits from raping Gaia are used to retool industry to use alternative energy
we wouldn't need petrol nor need to have wars over it.
They would just find another reason so long as there is profit to be made & herds to cull. Until you demonetize society, the rich will always exploit the poor. That ain't likely in any reality any time soon without replicator tech that makes money & gold worthless.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They would just find another reason so long as there is profit to be made. Until you demonetize society, the rich will always exploit the poor. That ain't likely in any reality any time soon.
Sure, exploitation of the less powerful and warfare are par for the course for us pesky humans
but at least we wouldn't be polluting the atmosphere or sucking the glue out of the earth.
I'm into Tesla..there's enough free energy floating in the atmosphere it seems stupid to depend on oil.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They would just find another reason so long as there is profit to be made & herds to cull. Until you demonetize society, the rich will always exploit the poor. That ain't likely in any reality any time soon without replicator tech that makes money & gold worthless.

The rich do not exploit the poor. The poor exploit themselves.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did I venture off topic?
No? Otay then here's some globalist propaganda for y'all.
"The meek shall inherit what's left..."

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

from what I've read supposedly Bannon and he had a little chat in the last day or two....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This explains everything.
View attachment 108622
You know it would be refreshing to have a libtard come on this thread who knew his ass from a hole in the ground...but no, we get these 40 year old adolescent twats like you who never grew up, and whose malformed brains can add nothing to the conversation other than mindless slogans they've read off of the bumper of a Prius..or we get hillbilly commies who aspire to join MENSA once they learn how to read.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See /pol/ is circulating these and purposely falsely advertise it as sponsored by the ADL & AIPAC to force them to deny any involvement and admit they seek war in Syria. They are devious!

f80c0f85db43e5926a8984fb0bdfc0e746f01224312fb921a00cd5b7653b05d8.jpg

Some believe it is organized disinfo to get people to spread & cast Israel in a good light in order to make them look as if they are not promoting the war. So Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

fb8ff49afa605acd46280f4738aa527a0ce88511cc0ea8614d01ed4f8b13e4f1.png
I think they call it hiding in plain sight.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors