Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Catch the Booster Seat?

zriccvaf15r01.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gotta say all this stuff reminds me of the Clintons stealing the silverware,china, and anything that wasn't nailed down when they left the whitehouse....just a bunch or inbred hillbillies doing what comes natural to them.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gotta say all this stuff reminds me of the Clintons stealing the silverware,china, and anything that wasn't nailed down when they left the whitehouse....just a bunch or inbred hillbillies doing what comes natural to them.
That we could understand, but getting everyone else in DC to do it for them is the very disturbing part of it all.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Syria MISSILE STRIKE 'within hours': RAF on ALERT for possible launch
BRITISH and French forces could launch an imminent missile strike on Syria within a matter of hours, aviation monitors have revealed.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/9...-uk-france-chemical-attack-russia-eurocontrol

Deep State pushing war hard & loud. Too loud.

Things aren't going as planned me thinks. US not mentioned in this alert.

UK will try to draw us into a full conflict.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Russia vows to fight fire with fire: US launch sites to be bombed if Trump strikes Syria
VLADIMIR Putin's envoy has vowed Russia will retaliate if Donald Trump orders a US missile strike on Syria as the ambassador issued a chilling warning that US launch sites will be bombed.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/944389/russia-news-syria-us-donald-trump-world-war-3-latest

Right on cue. Perfect excuse for US to hang back, wait & see about verifying while waiting for Truman Strike group to arrive on 4/22. Starting to sound like global theater.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking this whole Syria Bullshit has alot to do with the recent elections in Italy and the Hungary,the rise of the nationalist movment and the EU aka "Rothschild puppet show".desperate attempt to maintain control over Europe. as it has become clear that the invasion of europe orchestrated by the EU has plunged the continient into it's 2nd Dark Age.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'That's WAR!' UK General REVEALS exactly how Russia will retaliate if US strikes Syria
BRITISH GENERAL Sir Robert Barrons revealed Russian retaliatory intervention to US strikes in Syria could spiral the world into war after Ambassador Alexander Zasypkin warned Russia is ready to "down" planes targeting Bashar al-Assad's forces.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...attack-US-war-Eurocontrol-latest-update-video

That's how sick the west has become.

The west bombing a country is not considered starting a war but if the west's attacking assets(air or sea) are shot down/sunk after the fact, THAT starts a war.

I was always under the obviously misguided impression that the first strike always is the start of a war. You know, like Japan started the war when they bombed Pearl Harbor. I guess now Japan can say the US started the war when we shot down some of Japan's attacking zero's at Pearl Harbor. Who knew?

Make no mistake. If we have a war with Russia, we will have started the war.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's how sick the west has become.

The west bombing a country is not considered starting a war but if the west's attacking assets(air or sea) are shot down/sunk after the fact, THAT starts a war.

I was always under the obviously misguided impression that the first strike always is the start of a war. You know, like Japan started the war when they bombed Pearl Harbor. I guess now Japan can say the US started the war when we shot down some of Japan's attacking zero's at Pearl Harbor. Who knew?

Make no mistake. If we have a war with Russia, we will have started the war.
the thing I find telling is that the UK is leading this saber ratteling bullshit....Rothschild's City of London.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the thing I find telling is that the UK is leading this saber ratteling bullshit....Rothschild's City of London.
Think Trump is playing along to see if UK has the balls to strike alone, but will sit back & not back them up. Think France will do same.

Let the Brits start & finish the war on their own & reap what they sow. Lets see how that works out for them.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bluster is looking like it is designed to scare liberals awake & make them realize their actions are leading us to war & this is not a freaking video game.

upload_2018-4-11_14-55-57.png

Are they self aware enough to realize that?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reading this thread be like
View attachment 108521
UK submarines 'move within missile range of Syria' - May joins Trump in Russia FACE-OFF
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/944800/syria-news-uk-submarines-missile-strike-usa-donald-trump

UK READY FOR WAR: May 'snubs Corbyn plea for MPs' vote and prepares to join Syria attack'
THERESA May is ready to brush aside the concerns of Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn by backing military action against Syria without a Parliamentary vote, according to sources.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-corbyn-mp-vote-trump-syria-attack-war-russia

Pull your head out Kimmel's ass & Look around before it is too late. They are trying to start a war over an unverified chemical attack this is quite probably a fabricated event while hiding behind Trumps coattails and pushing him to the brink...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UK submarines 'move within missile range of Syria' - May joins Trump in Russia FACE-OFF
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/944800/syria-news-uk-submarines-missile-strike-usa-donald-trump

UK READY FOR WAR: May 'snubs Corbyn plea for MPs' vote and prepares to join Syria attack'
THERESA May is ready to brush aside the concerns of Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn by backing military action against Syria without a Parliamentary vote, according to sources.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-corbyn-mp-vote-trump-syria-attack-war-russia

Pull your head out Kimmel's ass & Look around before it is too late. They are trying to start a war over an unverified chemical attack this is quite probably a fabricated event..
That bitch is kowtowing to the EU and not pushing the Brexit,and now this bit of globalist war mongering.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

sickbxy

Member For 4 Years
It you voted for this president, you voted for this war; why are surprised it is happening? It is not a liberal conspiracy, if you want a no nonsense leader with no regard for others, be ready to deal with the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors