Become a Patron!

Are We (Vapers & The Vendors We Support) Really this Fucking Stupid??

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't. In my life, there hasn't been a single candidate worth the air he/she breathes, let alone worth voting for.
Glad to meet you. The system is busted and the odds are stacked against you; sounds like a losing proposition to me.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to meet you. The system is busted and the odds are stacked against you; sounds like a losing proposition to me.
Doesn't really matter to me, I believe what I believe.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
or it sounds like facing the truth.it doesn't mean things can't change,but they can't if we don't face the place we are at.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you see why I think our military should put them all to death? If we make an example out of them, then we will have our rights back.

It's the crooked 2 party system. They are just opposite sides of the same counterfeit coin... Keep Americans seperated between 2 sides and no one will pull their head out of their ass long enough to see that both sides are scum.
Well usually when people come up with the idea of killing lots of people they usually go about killing the wrong people.....Knowledge is more deadly than bullets....the elite will fall if they and their crimes are just reported and exposed.....

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well usually when people come up with the idea of killing lots of people they usually go about killing the wrong people.....Knowledge is more deadly than bullets....the elite will fall if they and their crimes are just reported and exposed.....
It's not about killing, but it is about making examples of anyone in any kind of office that breaks their oath of office. Our elected officials aren't in any way shape or form above punishment. They aren't leaders. They are simply elected to do a job. Failure to do it as the people want them to is a crime. When our government shut down because left and right refused to work together, we should have executed them. Why are we paying them to refuse to do their job?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I think it would be far more effective if they were simpley brought to justice....and sit out the rest of their lives in jail cells....the elite always push the envelope as they are now they push the people to the point of desperation until they get violence,the elite around the world are praying for violence...but once the shooting start they usually slip out the backdoor and the people just slaughter each other...besides the parties do work very well togehter...their job is to steal as much wealth and freedom from the population as possible and to demoralize and demean their spirits. to fill their lives with fearmongering and stupid empty promises..

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Personally I think it would be far more effective if they were simpley brought to justice....and sit out the rest of their lives in jail cells....the elite always push the envelope as they are now they push the people to the point of desperation until they get violence,the elite around the world are praying for violence...but once the shooting start they usually slip out the backdoor and the people just slaughter each other...
How long do you think they would sit in jail? They have connections all over the world. I'm sure leaving them alive would just invite more trouble. Plus, gorey public executions would keep their replacements in line a lot longer.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not about killing, but it is about making examples of anyone in any kind of office that breaks their oath of office. Our elected officials aren't in any way shape or form above punishment. They aren't leaders. They are simply elected to do a job. Failure to do it as the people want them to is a crime. When our government shut down because left and right refused to work together, we should have executed them. Why are we paying them to refuse to do their job?
No. Election implies representation. When government "shut down" we should have been dancing in the god damned streets.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. Election implies representation. When government "shut down" we should have been dancing in the god damned streets.
Tru dat......those governed least are goverend best......I trust me and my nieghbors to solve our problems more than an Ivy league vampire.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why? People our taxes pay refused to do their jobs. That is straight up stealing. I can't believe more people weren't mad that they got away with that. I fire employees that steal from me. And there is a good chance I will take them out back and teach them a lesson.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why? People our taxes pay refused to do their jobs. That is straight up stealing. I can't believe more people weren't mad that they got away with that. I fire employees that steal from me. And there is a good chance I will take them out back and teach them a lesson.
So fire your rulers. Acknowledge that they aren't fucking qualified to make decisions on your behalf.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So fire your rulers. Acknowledge that they aren't fucking qualified to make decisions on your behalf.
I can't. Unfortunately 90% of this country is stuck on the left vs right thing and won't take a step back to see that all of our elected officials are scum. Not something that can be done by one man. It is supposed to be our military's job, but most of them don't know it.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There must be some better system of government. Perhaps it is the absence of government.
Total absence wouldn't work either. Money would still mean power and we wouldn't have a way to stop it. We need government, but we need to control them.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Total absence wouldn't work either. Money would still mean power and we wouldn't have a way to stop it. We need government, but we need to control them.
eh. Government, by it's very nature, is the ability of folks to enforce their will on others. Yeah? I'm not convinced that we, as a species, need to do this.

We don't need government. We really don't. I know it has been beaten into our minds for centuries but I don't buy it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, we need a government that is forced to abide by its own rules. They'd all last five minutes.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No, we need a government that is forced to abide by its own rules. They'd all last five minutes.
5 minutes if that. Government = us letting others decide what is good/bad for us. I'll take my chances with the bears.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The way I see it, our "government" needs to be limited to pen pushers making sure they don't exceed their budget. Someone needs to handle military payroll and all that stuff. No government at all means no military and us getting invaded by anyone that wants to. We need the accountants but not the bullshit. Change them often, hold them to very high standards, and make examples of them if they do anything wrong. Not the government as we know it today, but a very limited and controlled group of people doing all the bs we never think of.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The way I see it, our "government" needs to be limited to pen pushers making sure they don't exceed their budget. Someone needs to handle military payroll and all that stuff. No government at all means no military and us getting invaded by anyone that wants to. We need the accountants but not the bullshit. Change them often, hold them to very high standards, and make examples of them if they do anything wrong. Not the government as we know it today, but a very limited and controlled group of people doing all the bs we never think of.
Seems to me that a rifle in everyone's hand serves as a damned fine bit of discouragement.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seems to me that a rifle in everyone's hand serves as a damned fine bit of discouragement.
Possibly. But I can also see a bunch of dumb fucks running around shooting each other. Gang/mob violence. I think it will take a generation or more before people learn responsibility again. Also, who gets tanks? Who gets fighter jets (me?!?) who gets destroyers, aircraft carriers and all the cool shit that keeps us from getting invaded? Guns are fine and good but they won't help against aircraft and helicopters. Let alone icbm's. Takes a little more than people with guns to stop a fully equipped army. A couple hundred years ago I would have agreed with you.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, can you pilot a ship? Can you drive a tank? I know what you are saying but I don't agree.

So. We should maintain an invasion force because we're scared of what?

Okay. Who wants to occupy a piece of land that has just been NUKED? Any takers?

Our "founders" had ships and cannons and muskets and everything else under the sun.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On a slight aside, just saw an ad on tv for nicorette mini. A tic-tac like candy. One can only conclude that big pharma gets a pass on the whole candy thing since they can line the pockets of numerous politicians.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, can you pilot a ship? Can you drive a tank? I know what you are saying but I don't agree.

So. We should maintain an invasion force because we're scared of what?

Okay. Who wants to occupy a piece of land that has just been NUKED? Any takers?

Our "founders" had ships and cannons and muskets and everything else under the sun.
Ship, yes, but I'm not a nuclear engineer. Tanks, I've driven old ones. Planes yes. Again, there is a reason I said we needed military.

Not an invasion force, but a military that is equipped to defend against an invading force that is equipped with this type of presence.

Are you suggesting that we should be nuked? Or that we should nuke others? I'm not following you there.

Yes they did, but could they accurately fire missiles for hundreds of miles? Our enemies can. No gangbangers with Glocks are gonna stand a chance against a single destroyer sitting a couple miles offshore.

We would have to maintain a military presence or we would be attacked. Simple as that. We have pissed off most of the world and our enemies won't forget just because you choose to. A bunch of people with guns aren't worth much when our enemies are armed to the teeth with shit that can wipe us off the map from halfway across the world. A bunch of Chinese or Russian kids sitting behind computer screens could run a flock of drones over this country and wipe us out. What about bombers? Would you have nothing more than people with light rifles defending against tanks, aircraft, ships, subs and anything else they can throw at us? That's a little on the pathetic side...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As Ben Franklin said..."we've given you a republic, if you can keep it"....I think Adams said something to the effect the goverment will only work with a moral people......Freedom has to be won every generation... it's not the politicans job to do that it's ours.....we sit on our asses and think citiznship is a spectator sport, and the political class love that......Our system of goverment is probablly the best system devised so far by man.....our citizens are not a moral people.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't forget to do your morning stretches before combat folks:)

tumblr_mn2crze0KU1s233h4o1_250_zpsh9bnadjb.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't forget to do your morning stretches before combat folks:)

tumblr_mn2crze0KU1s233h4o1_250_zpsh9bnadjb.gif
Why do you go to such great lengths to invalidate what people are discussing?They are obviously ignoring you,why do you still persist in demanding their attention.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're in the mud pit baby, and on VU, On topic doesn't mean a hill of beans sweetness....Ohhh carry on please:)

tumblr_mhfvvk41WC1rq9l6wo1_500_zpsaa1cef5d.jpg

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not ignoring Whiskey. Her posts are usually pretty funny. If not, they are informative.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Apologies for my drunken ramblings folks. ;) I imagine I was looking/sounding like *that* guy from the family reunion.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apologies for my drunken ramblings folks. ;) I imagine I was looking/sounding like *that* guy from the family reunion.

Actually there are quite a few of "that" guy from a family reunion posting here, seems you fit right in:)

tumblr_moq219vNGF1soxvw2o1_400_zpsijsxie1u.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now way man don't apologize...remember what the romans said...In vino veritas...in wine there is truth......I'd rather listen to an intelligent interesting drunk, than a sober pedestrain bore.

Last edited:

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now way man don't apologize...remember what the romans said...In vino veritas...in wine there is truth......I'd rather listen to an intelligent interesting drunk, than a sober pedestrain bore.
I appreciate that. There may be truth in wine but there sure aren't any flood gates either; what comes out may not be cohesive!

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Big tobacco will find a way to manipulate everyone's complaints into something that they can benefit from due to the pending overregulation that we all know will come sooner or later. We've put a massive hit on big tobacco and they still can't get their little cigalikes to really take off. Since they can't do that, and big pharma is feeling effects already of vapers not needing medical attention due to smoking, they will find any reason to make vaping seem like its the worst thing in the world so it becomes so overregulated that it's not even worth having a b&m. They can't control the internet so there will always be ways for us to get what we want, but it'll put a huge hit on vaping's progress at wiping out big tobacco.

Mind you, I have absolutely no problem with the smaller tobacco companies who aren't mass producing insanely addictive, poisonous cancer sticks. There are a lot of different cigars that aren't loaded with big tobacco's poison cocktail, and even companies like Natural American Spirit, who I'd consider a smallish-medium sized manufacturer of a tobacco cig that is additive free. Smoking has been around for thousands of years, it's a 'tradition' of humanity... however, big tobacco can disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't care.

I know I'm off on every tangent there is, but I think that this 'marketing to kids' whining and bitching is purely that and nothing more - people with nothing better to do than nitpick at the \very thing that may have saved their lives. Why can't you appreciate the fact that the industry has gone in a direction that attracts and converts even the most dedicated stinky suckers? why cant you appreciate the fact that teens in school who started regularly smoking poison sticks have tried vaping and fully converted to it? It's my own personal opinion that if a teen "kid" is going to inhale nicotine, I'd much rather them consume it via a vapor device rather than kill themselves with big tobacco's death sticks. To further prove my point regarding how our flavors are marketed - there were statistics released recently that said the number of teen smokers of school ages are very rapidly decreasing. An interview was done in one school where teens were observed vaping. These kids told the interviewers that they smoked regular cigs but they tried vaping and fully switched over to it because its the cool thing to do now, because they didn't want to stink, and because it doesn't have the negative effects on your health nearly as much as cigarettes. Some of these students were just your normal everyday kids, others were into sports and didn't want their performance to be affected by cigarettes anymore, and even others vape because girls didn't like their smokeless tobacco.

So tell me, are we really so wrong for having such awesome fucking flavors? Should we really give a shit if there's a cute little rabbit and rainbows on a bottle of trix flavored juice? Besides, who's the ignorant asshole who decided that the age of 18 is okay to buy guns, go to war, and legally purchase death sticks containing up to 7000 chemicals, but can't drink alcohol until 21? What's so special about the age of 18? Why not 15, 16, or 17? It's 2015, society has changed, people's parenting and discipline skills fucking suck by a vast majority, people of our own population, some of whom cannot help their situation, and even veterans are living in streets and suffering from medical conditions because they can't get into doctors and hospitals soon enough, yet we are nitpicking over a juice label. Embarrassing and pathetic.

VU Sponsors