Become a Patron!

Are We (Vapers & The Vendors We Support) Really this Fucking Stupid??

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I
Ok...I'm REALLY not trying to troll...but is anybody else amused at what a circle jerk this thread is? It's a PERFECT example of WHY we are gonna get "F'd in the A" by the FDA. You guys are concentrating on one issue that you absolutely have NO control over. Now it's degenerated to deflecting and saying "screw those little Girl Scout bitches!" LMAO Come on...that's FUNNY. Those poor little girls have nothing to do with this! Nevermind the fact that Thint Mints are still DELICIOUS (and a vape flavor that I also quite enjoy thanks to HIC..LOL) Who, of all of you guys that are SO outraged because this is what's really gonna take us down, has taken the time to call at least one of these vendors and express your outrage to them? I mean you can rage at me all you want about it here, but I can't do anything. I don't run the company. If you're serious about affecting positive change, what are you doing in real life to make that happen other than bitching on a message board. I mean yeah, you're right in what you are saying, but we already all agree with you. Preaching to the choir. So now what?

Stefan Didak is doing wonderful things with the #notblowingsmoke campaign.
They are calling for a community wide boycott on companies who use cartoon characters to sell eliquid.
The ones who are doing this will be the ones who take the money and run.
That's the only thing we can do.
Just stop buying the shit that has cartoon characters on it.
There is 10 000 juice vendors.
It shouldn't be too hard to find one who doesn't put daffy duck or yoda on the label.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Question 5150...what did these vendors tell you when you called them directly to tell them that you didn't agree with their labels?

They told me I don't have to buy their product.
They are right I don't.
But mark my words, in the next couple years they will all be gone.
They will either close up shop, be forced to make a change by the FDA, be sued by the cartoon they are infringing upon, etc...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck those stick in the assed motherfuckers.
Just because I hit 40 yesterday does not mean I lost my sense of taste, love of animation and most of all real motherfucking SUGAR in the cereal.
Seriously bring the fuck back Sat. morning none education cartoons.
Full real sugar cereal with stupid as fuck adverts and cartoon bastards on it.
While I am at it, I would also enjoy placing some career politcos' heads on fucking pikes as a warning to other oppressive cocksuckers what will happen when you no longer fear the people.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with you 100%
That is why when you look in the news & media section you will see that I posted 99% of the 1000 articles. I just want vapers to open their eyes, pull their heads out of the sand before it's too late.
The fucked up thing is the people who didn't do shit besides blow clouds will be the ones bitching and complaining at the online sales ban, the 300% tax on eliquid, the ban on all favors except tobacco and menthol, etc...
I really don't agree with you guys...I think most people live under the illusion that the goverment is this benifical well meaning enity that is just somewhat misinformed or misdirected...that they can be reasoned with if confronted with facts. I think what you do when you post these articles is show exactlly how draconian and corrupt the goverment really is. By doing so you make vapers realize that they only alternative they have is to be vocal, and send the message that "I vape and I vote" that vapers if they organize have political clout...it also motivates vapers to speak out against the narritive being created that vaping is on par with smoking....I think your posts motivate people to action as they see the hour grows late. I don't think your just preaching to the choir...I think your motivating people.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They told me I don't have to buy their product.
They are right I don't.
But mark my words, in the next couple years they will all be gone.
They will either close up shop, be forced to make a change by the FDA, be sued by the cartoon they are infringing upon, etc...
People like this know they are in it for the quick buck...if they kill the goose that lays the golden egg ...so what ......scum like this just move from one goose to the other...it's up to vapers to be the first voices that condem them.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thankfully, in my state vapers and vendors were able to convince the state govt to not listen to the American Heart Assoc, big tobacco, et. al. and to not classify vaping products as tobacco products. The only law that was passed was one that prevents sales of vaping products to minors (even zero nic) and possession by minors of vaping products. The fine to the minor, if caught in possession and if they won't say where they got it, is a maximum of $5 and/or 5 days in jail. It took lots of activism and education of the legislatures, though, in order to avoid stricter restrictions, taxes, etc. Whether or not we can accomplish the same, or similar, at the federal level, I dunno. Gotta give it a try, regardless.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://instagram.com/p/24DJ2Lg08q/?taken-by=stefandidak
I really don't agree with you guys...I think most people live under the illusion that the goverment is this benifical well meaning enity that is just somewhat misinformed or misdirected...that they can be reasoned with if confronted with facts. I think what you do when you post these articles is show exactlly how draconian and corrupt the goverment really is. By doing so you make vapers realize that they only alternative they have is to be vocal, and send the message that "I vape and I vote" that vapers if they organize have political clout...it also motivates vapers to speak out against the narritive being created that vaping is on par with smoking....I think your posts motivate people to action as they see the hour grows late. I don't think your just preaching to the choir...I think your motivating people.

Now if I could just get them to spend a few minutes each day to actually READ the articles...

Tom_Pulliam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When they use cartoon-style images, it annoys and frustrates me because there's no sense in taunting the powers that be. Heck, even R. J. Reynolds was pressured by congress and others to stop using Joe The Camel because it supposedly was being used to target kids, despite the company's insistence that the target audience was 25-49-year-old males.

And, it pisses me off when opponents say fruit and candy flavors are the vaping industry's way of luring and marketing to kids. I guess that means peppermint schnapps, peach schnapps, and apple martinis are the alcohol industry's way of turning kids into alcoholics.
Here in Utah they stopped selling wine coolers because they said they were targeting kids with fruity flavors

Tom_Pulliam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've read so many news stories over the years about kids getting high off cough syrup and OTC medications and one here not so long ago about doing the same with the sugary CANDY powder that's in those little "pixy sticks" ......and this stuff IS marketed for children. Kids are gonna find a way to do whatever WITH whatever they choose. I actually went to school with a guy who dried and ground orange peelings and smoked 'em for a buzz, did the same with ground up vanilla wafers. (Ludicrous notion, but true) They're gonna have to dig a lot deeper than the vape to "protect" them from themselves.
How about PARENTING, anyone stop to think about that??
Parenting would be a great idea if we as parents were aloud to act as parents, spank a child and plan on a visit from the state. When I was a kid I understood that I needed to respect my parents, teachers, other adults ect. Not this day in age. Frustrates the hell out of me.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Vapers Threaten Boycott Over Cartoon E-Liquid Label

http://www.ecigadvanced.com/blog/vapers-threaten-boycott-over-cartoon-e-liquid-label/

In recent community news, vapers discovered an e-liquid company that announced a new e-liquid flavor with a label that could potentially add fuel to the FDA’s fire.

A manufacturer of e-liquid based in Los Angelas, CA., recently took quite the hit when they announced the release of a new e-liquid flavor. PB Krunch, an e-liquid that is supposed to taste like the delicious Peanut Butter Capn Crunch cereal was announced by Lost Art Liquids on April 15th, 2014. Less than a month later and just the right amount of time for very vocal community members to become aware of it, Lost Art Liquids was truly lost in a pool of disgruntled vapers filling their Facebook page with outraged comments.

Kash Khan: Irresponsible company.

Mike Gianetti: Boycott this business. If it is not obvious why, you just need to look and you will see. He is HELPING the government give vaping a bad name.

Daniel James Boyer: For the love of all things good, PLEASE DON’T USE CARTOONS ON YOUR LABELS!!!

At a time where the electronic cigarette industry, and more specifically, the e-liquid in the industry, is under a giant microscope, using a popular cartoon character that has been advertised towards children for many years, may not be the wisest form of advertisement.

Companies within this industry learned in its infant stages the risks and backlash of infringing on popular brand names and logos. Many tobacco companies took actions in those earlier days as quick online shops tried to rake in the reward for using popular names, such as Marlboro and Winston – drawing a fine line for e-cigarette companies not to cross. Not only does using trademarks have its repercussions, so does using cartoon characters and brightly colored labels on e-liquid bottles. It isn’t that adults do not enjoy a tasteful designed label to entice them with delicious flavors, it’s just that the e-cigarette industry has been under a microscope for years with government officials claiming that these companies are creating these advertisements in hopes to attract to children.

As a result of the recent backlash from the label, Lost Art Liquids responded:

Appreciate the comments guys, we are changing the label as we speak! Vape on!

Just like the rest of the community, I’m in awe that Lost Art Liquids or any electronic cigarette company would print such a label while the media continues to focus on negative aspects of the industry, such as claims that e-cigarette companies are advertising products to children. However, it was good for Lost Art Liquids to quickly take action in changing the label after consumers voiced their opinion.

Should it have taken feedback from consumers for them to realize this e-liquid label was a bad move, especially in the time we’re in now with this industry?

I don't make this shit up as I go.
I just report on it as it happens - 5150

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another aspect of this using cartoons thing - if you make it visually appealing to kids (especially using images little kids are familiar with), then you also tempt the little kid into getting into the eliquid and potentially poisoning themselves.

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When it comes to marketing that appeals to children and most smokers starting at an age under 18. We loss that discussion.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

You took the words right out of my mouth.

ALL the major tobacco companies got nailed to the wall.

"the original participating manufacturers (OPM) agreed to pay a minimum of $206 billion over the first twenty-five years of the agreement."

1998 + 25 (years) = 2023

The government is cracking down on the best tobacco cessation method (vaping) in history because they still have 8 years left in their little deal.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
"As a result of the recent backlash from the label, Lost Art Liquids responded:

Appreciate the comments guys, we are changing the label as we speak! Vape on!"

They changed the label to this:

15mlkaptain_1024x1024.jpeg

They really did a wonderful job at not giving the government more firepower huh? - 5150

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
"However, it was good for Lost Art Liquids to quickly take action in changing the label after consumers voiced their opinion."

If this is "good" and they "changed the label" I don't want to see what the labels looked like before this:

15sall5_1024x1024.jpeg

Here is PROOF they are still using these labels RIGHT NOW! - 5150

http://www.lostartliquids.com/collections/e-liquid

Last edited:

MrGrimR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Perhaps VU could start a Boycott section.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, my boycott started nearly a year ago when I got sick of dumping more vendor juice than I was vaping because of poor quality and began making it myself. But the scant few I have purchased have been on sale to try with basic labels. I personally will NOT purchase these cartoonish looking juices out of principle.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
New brand name idea :
Libertard Repellant

Vape it in public and watch em come outta the woodwork. When they say " what is that shit you're smoking?" You first explain it's not smoke and then show them the bottle

I think I have some of this stuff.
It's called "CS tear gas" :D

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Well, my boycott started nearly a year ago when I got sick of dumping more vendor juice than I was vaping because of poor quality and began making it myself. But the scant few I have purchased have been on sale to try with basic labels. I personally will NOT purchase these cartoonish looking juices out of principle.

Id rather get an excellent juice with a plain label then a bottle of unvapeable garbage with a fancy label in a box that has a bow around it with an envelope sealed with a wax stamp with a full color "menu" enclosed.
The juice costs 50 cents to make but the presentation of the juice costs $25 bucks!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can make 25-30 bottles of liquid gold for that same $25. That's ludicrous, I'd never spend that much on one bottle unless there was a pearl in it.....:rolleyes:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RIght, I vape mainly for flavour and clouds, and do like a sweet juice. HOWEVER, making flavours based on childrens cereals and treats its exaclty what the government would want, so they can crack down on vaping. Well done to these juice makers for helping vaping maybe controlled one day.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apparently our collective is extremely stupid and short sighted. Case in point: VU's yearly promo's which gives away video game consoles.

No one cares that the promo or this forum is limited to adults, instead they'll see it as a way for an evil, self-serving, profit motivated advertising corporation to entice the youth... and they're not entirely wrong.

topkek

Member For 4 Years
Yeah this China Mfr. drives me nuts with "new don't miss out great vape mods" Half of their mod ideas look like toys.
upload_2015-2-3_9-52-51-png.13709
I'm a grown ass man and I think that bear mod looks fucking awesome.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Am I the only one that finds it odd that these threads are being started by someone using the screen name 5150stick? The 5150 fad started when a bunch of wanna be bad asses kept getting arrested for being 5150, California penal code for a danger to yourself and others... It could be taken as a joke, or for what it means, just like bright colorful labels on juice bottles.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Am I the only one that finds it odd that these threads are being started by someone using the screen name 5150stick? The 5150 fad started when a bunch of wanna be bad asses kept getting arrested for being 5150, California penal code for a danger to yourself and others... It could be taken as a joke, or for what it means, just like bright colorful labels on juice bottles.

I know what the fuck it means.
I have been using since it was my pager code in 1992.
Every one had a code so you would know who was paging you.
I chose 5150.

Honestly this is where I got it from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150:_Home_4_tha_Sick

A CD by the late great originator of Gangsta Rap Eazy-E

I hadn't noticed it became a fad recently considering that was 23 years ago

But I'm not selling juice though.

I'm also not in threads using homophobic slurs either.
I let you slide on that one to not be a dick.

You should return the favor and not be a dick back.

By the way,
You should read my bio.
Maybe it'll help you get it:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/5150sick-tom.622/

To answer you next question: YES, I have been in a psych ward. Twice.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I also think juice bottles CAN have bright colored labels.

Just not with snoopy, or even a made up cartoon character on them.

These 3,000 vendors happen to agree:

Click here and scroll down: http://www.vapefreeyouth.com

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"However, it was good for Lost Art Liquids to quickly take action in changing the label after consumers voiced their opinion."

If this is "good" and they "changed the label" I don't want to see what the labels looked like before this:

View attachment 21573

Here is PROOF they are still using these labels RIGHT NOW! - 5150

http://www.lostartliquids.com/collections/e-liquid

What a bunch of egotistical assholes. They are just in it for the money, not caring about the long term consequences.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They have since totally re-reworked their labels look:

15s_1024x1024.jpeg

Are you fucking kidding me or what?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
useless bastard leeches...the whole community should boycott them. the wine coolers and southeren comfort of vaping.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nothing says cool like losing every tooth in your head to drugs.

"Hi, you know sometimes when I'm out peddeleing my ass on a street corner to get my next drug fix, it can get a little stressfull...I like to take 5 kick back and relax with a nice vape named after the illegal substance of my addiction......yep, it really helps me get my head back into,head and having sex with total strangers....so for all you boys and girls with a crippeling drug habit try "fix it " e-juice.

Last edited:

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know what the fuck it means.
I have been using since it was my pager code in 1992.
Every one had a code so you would know who was paging you.
I chose 5150.

Honestly this is where I got it from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150:_Home_4_tha_Sick

A CD by the late great originator of Gangsta Rap Eazy-E

I hadn't noticed it became a fad recently considering that was 23 years ago

But I'm not selling juice though.

I'm also not in threads using homophobic slurs either.
I let you slide on that one to not be a dick.

You should return the favor and not be a dick back.

By the way,
You should read my bio.
Maybe it'll help you get it:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/5150sick-tom.622/

To answer you next question: YES, I have been in a psych ward. Twice.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, just pointing out that your name could be misconstrued easily. I've seen people nearing triple digit age still wearing shirts with cartoons on them and eating "children's" cereal. Age has nothing to do with what you like. Now, I do agree that they shouldn't steal copyrighted images, but I dont see cartoons on the label as advertising to kids. A lot of generation X just never gave up on cartoons...

As for your bio, who the fuck cares? You want juice makers to clean up their image, but it's ok for you to have a name based on a crime? Your intention doesn't matter near as much as how others can interpret it. Why even leave that door open?

What homophobic slurs are you speaking of? I've got well over a dozen gay friends and even 2 that are transgendered and I haven't posted anything that I wouldn't say to any of their faces. Again though, it's something that comes down to interpretation.

As for the psych ward, why did they let you out? You went back a second time, proving that you couldn't handle reality even after their help. So, you are crazy, and a danger to yourself and others? Real good image for any kind of advocate huh?

I think this is funny. All I did was mention something that I though was worth a giggle or two, and you get all kinds of offended and start trying to feed me your life story. I could care less. Well, except about the looney bin thing. I've always figure people should only get one chance there. I had an uncle murdered by a guy that should have been kept in the psych ward, not released any time he wanted to go commit crimes.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly. I work hard for my money, as well as anyone else, and should be able to spend it as I choose. I was controlled as a child but am now an adult and should be given liberties as such. I don't need a government nanny to slap my hand and tell me what I can and cannot do because it isn't "good" for me or will make be a "bad influence" on someone else.
Parents can mind their children. I'll mind myself.
There it is Teresa P. You just made it click clear in my mind now. The following thought had been lurking in the deep recesses of my mind.
The modern U.S. Government believes in taking care of us from cradle to grave and will do all necessary thinking and decision making for us. They want to decide what we should or shouldn't have and they want to control how we get our information.
They want you to be a mindless robot and just pay your taxes and they will take care of the rest.
The bedrock of our way of life has always been our free will and the government bureaucracy can't stand that.
I will stop now or I will right a book. I know to much about the inner workings of our government and would have to right a book.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I think this is funny. All I did was mention something that I though was worth a giggle or two, and you get all kinds of offended and start trying to feed me your life story. I could care less. Well, except about the looney bin thing. I've always figure people should only get one chance there. I had an uncle murdered by a guy that should have been kept in the psych ward, not released any time he wanted to go commit crimes.

I wasn't trying to be a dick either.
If we want to keep vaping what we are vaping and have a million and one choices between mods/atties/juice flavore which is the reason vaping works for so many more people than NRT.
It doesn't matter if WE see cartoons on the label as advertising to kids
It matters if those asshole democrat senators who won't leave us alone, The FDA, CDC, ACS, ALA, Center for Tobacco Free Kids, etc... think cartoons on the label is advertising to kids.

We have proven time and time again that we can not self regulate.

Psych Ward:
I've had two people try to murder me and my ex girlfriend summer 2004.
Home Invasion murder attempt over HER.
I got hit in the back of the head with a claw hammer 5 times.
I'm man enough to admit that it may have knocked some shit lose up there for a small period of time.
I'm also man enough to admit that I have been suicidal at one point in time a very long time ago.
Repeated trauma is a bitch.

I don't commit crimes but bad shit has been coming my way since i was 18.

I'm 40 now.

I moved away from bad shit in 2009, had my first hip replacement stem break in 2011, second hip got infected at the hospital, now im on my 3rd.
If it lasts 5 or 6 years it will be a miracle because its 35% to 40% of a femur bone, and a metal rod with a bunch of fucking straps around it.

Bad shit must have followed my 950 miles just to rub it in.

I think I've handled myself damn well considering.

I don't make juice its a screen name on a vaping forum.

You really think the FDA is worried about what we call ourselves in Internet land?

These people aren't just watching cartoons and wearing star wars shirts.

As far as the government is concerned they are putting poison in bottles and making them "child friendly"
They think vaping is owned by big tobacco and they pulled this shit with cigarettes.
They had Fred Flintstone selling them on TV to us.

Or do they care about a bunch of get rich quick assholes APPEARING to be marketing to children?

Jesus Christ they said JOE CAMEL was marketing to children.

They accused blu and njoy of marketing to children.

I'd like to still be able to get (flavored) juice in 3 years how about you guys?

I just don't see it happening.

WE are (at least I am) all fine WE (should all be looking for juice making friends) know people but the next group who comes along after us and wants to quit smoking are going to be fucked.

Last edited:

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If we want to keep vaping what we are vaping and have a million and one choices between mods/atties/juice flavore which is the reason vaping works for so many more people than NRT.
It matters if those asshole democrat senators who won't leave us alone, The FDA, CDC, ACS, ALA, Center for Tobacco Free Kids, etc... think cartoons on the label is advertising to kids.

I'm man enough to admit that it may have knocked some shit lose up there for a small period of time.

I'm 40 now.

I moved away from bad shit in 2009, had my first hip replacement stem break in 2011, second hip got infected at the hospital, now im on my 3rd.
If it lasts 5 or 6 years it will be a miracle because its 35% to 40% of a femur bone, and a metal rod with a bunch of fucking straps around it.

You really think the FDA is worried about what we call ourselves in Internet land?

As far as the government is concerned they are putting poison in bottles and making them "child friendly"
They think vaping is owned by big tobacco and they pulled this shit with cigarettes.

Or do they care about a bunch of get rich quick assholes APPEARING to be marketing to children?

I'd like to still be able to get (flavored) juice in 3 years how about you guys?

WE are (at least I am) all fine WE (should all be looking for juice making friends) know people but the next group who comes along after us and wants to quit smoking are going to be fucked.

Dude, all I was doing was making a little joke about the name. It was meant as a joke, not to start an argument.

Life is tough. I had spinal meningitis when I was young, grew up hearing that I would be crippled before my teens and dead before I was old enough to drive. I've spent my life doing dangerous stuff because I would rather die than go through what the doctors told me to expect. And most of it just lead to more pain... I've broken over 100 bones, including my back, numerous concussions, dealt with a pinched nerve that killed the muscles in my shoulder. Like dead and rotting inside me, over a year and a half I had a fever the doctors couldn't stop... Been there done that. I'm sorry that you have been through all the hell you have been through, but you aren't the only one.

I don't think we should drop out pants and grab our ankles because the FDA tells us to. I think if vaping is a problem among minors, we should start punishing their parents, not a vendor selling a legitimate product. Stop passing the blame to a business. Make parents responsible for their own kids. Simple as that. Of course, I also believe that anyone under the age of 18 should not be allowed online without a parent or legal guardian watching over their shoulder the entire time. Why is it ok to let kids get on Facebook and network with anyone out there, druggie, pervert, kidnaper, whatever, but it is ok to go after a business selling a legitimate product? Facebook and Twitter get more kids hurt/killed/raped/addicted than e-juice labels ever will.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Psych Ward:
I'm also man enough to admit that I have been suicidal at one point in time a very long time ago.
Repeated trauma is a bitch.

I'm 40 now.

tumblr_nij8hjAXZ51qzsbzuo1_500_zpsbfnfny4l.gif

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

We are unfortunately the low hanging fruit right now.
They fuck with us to LOOK like they are doing something good.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Honestly if they really wanted to stop all this they could ban the sale of tobacco products to anyone born after the year 2000.
In 50 years the cartels would be selling cigarettes and the government would be selling w....
Wait, that is about to happen isn't it?

VU Sponsors