Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just read that Robert Hunter who wrote a lot of the Dead’s lyrics died. Not like I was a huge fan but the past is really dying out. He was an amazing song writer. Good journey, RH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
98ca4d938c6d30c9e4995b482d066cbc.jpg

Hope everyone will have a Wonderful Wednesday :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, the morning....UGH :xD: got a call this morning....I'm all booked up this Friday, going on vacation for two weeks, my next available time will be October 18. You will have to see if G.E will be able to find another that will be able to service your washer/dryer combo, if you don't want to wait that long.
Who the hell wants to wait for three weeks to get their washer fixed? I haven't called G.E (Hairer) yet. I gotta cool down first and keep telling myself...it's not their fault.
Oh, and think of the smell that washer is going to have with the clothes stuck in it for that long. It's already going to stink.
They should give you an extra years warranty for all the down time you are having but things don't go that way anymore:mad:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning my friends:wave:
Been busy picking and canning everything I can from my garden (with bio-sludge becoming a real thing:eek::eek:) now that it's producing like a garden:rolleyes:, to put up for winter;) Taking a day off from it today:giggle:
I hope everyone is havin a great day and enjoying this fine weather, wont be long and we'll be whining about the snow:giggle:
Ya'll been posting some great tunes;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning my friends:wave:
Been busy picking and canning everything I can from my garden (with bio-sludge becoming a real thing:eek::eek:) now that it's producing like a garden:rolleyes:, to put up for winter;) Taking a day off from it today:giggle:
I hope everyone is havin a great day and enjoying this fine weather, wont be long and we'll be whining about the snow:giggle:
Ya'll been posting some great tunes;)

Yep, folks like me who only have access to normal organic food have to brave the Bio-sludge threat!! Thinking about it is enough to make me go on a hunger strike.
It’s almost sweater weather, but that’s wishful thinking really.
Big hugs your way, my friend. And to the rest of the Music Game clan. Love you all!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You Are such a Sweetie :) Big hugs :hug: and much Love :inlove: And hope you've had a good Wednesday :D :cheers::cloud::vino::cloud::cloud::cloud:

Hey, you. I do love you and the rest off our fam here!
Today and the last week have been pretty bad. But I know you’ve had a bad week with the crazy dryer! At least, it’s cooler here, and I hope it’s still not hot in the Alley. Big hugs and love to you, and the family, and the sweet doggies! I have to charge the iPad so I’ll be back later.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, you. I do love you and the rest off our fam here!
Today and the last week have been pretty bad. But I know you’ve had a bad week with the crazy dryer! At least, it’s cooler here, and I hope it’s still not hot in the Alley. Big hugs and love to you, and the family, and the sweet doggies! I have to charge the iPad so I’ll be back later.

When we first started chatting with each other, I had a good vibe from you (still do) . I'm so glad you made it over here and found this thread. I know you are sincere and have a good heart and do love you <3 plus all my vape friends. Do you feel the love :hug: :inlove:
I'm so sorry you've had such a bad week, actually longer than a week :hug: and truly hope it gets better. Oh, that's good, glad it's cooler there, finally :bliss: it's been cooler here :) I think autumn has arrived, well at least in the upper 70's and low 80's better than 90's
4c6421e81254eba39fcc97eab09d168e.gif
Big hugs:hug::hug: and much love to you and family <3. Will see you later or on the flip side :wave: .

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a quick fly by to say hello. My laptop is acting up. Last night it shut down to a thermal overheat issue. Yikes! I'll have to figure out how to clean it. I have a not so smart phone but I hate using it for many reasons. (It's a cheap Samsung).

I'm still in a frenzy on how to proceed with vaping stash. I might just quit. Just kidding. :) Have a good day. I have a busy one ahead.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How things are going in the vape world is really disgusting ! Was glad to see there is an injunction in NY to hold back the Ban. Hopefully, we will see another in Massachusetts. Scary how the health inspectors are going around to all the vape shops making sure all the vaping supplies / e-liquid are taken off the shelves. Do they do the same thing when prescriptions are pulled or tainted food? How come there isn't a cry out for all Cigarettes to be banned?
I'm just worried about all the lives this is going to affect :( :sad::cry:
I still have hope :)

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a quick fly by to say hello. My laptop is acting up. Last night it shut down to a thermal overheat issue. Yikes! I'll have to figure out how to clean it. I have a not so smart phone but I hate using it for many reasons. (It's a cheap Samsung).

I'm still in a frenzy on how to proceed with vaping stash. I might just quit. Just kidding. :) Have a good day. I have a busy one ahead.
I think that's what "they" are counting on, people just quiting:mad:
How things are going in the vape world is really disgusting ! Was glad to see there is an injunction in NY to hold back the Ban. Hopefully, we will see another in Massachusetts. Scary how the health inspectors are going around to all the vape shops making sure all the vaping supplies / e-liquid are taken off the shelves. Do they do the samething thing when prescriptions are pulled or tainted food? How come there isn't a cry out for all Cigarettes to be banned?
I'm just worried about all the lives this is going to affect :( :sad::cry:
I still have hope :)
You're right, wht don't they ban cigarettes, there are so many cases of cigarettes causing lung cancer and death, have been for decades and no ban there, Oh:facepalm::facepalm: that's right:facepalm::facepalm: big tobacco = big bucks:gaah:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When we first started chatting with each other, I had a good vibe from you (still do) . I'm so glad you made it over here and found this thread. I know you are sincere and have a good heart and do love you <3 plus all my vape friends. Do you feel the love :hug: :inlove:
I'm so sorry you've had such a bad week, actually longer than a week :hug: and truly hope it gets better. Oh, that's good, glad it's cooler there, finally :bliss: it's been cooler here :) I think autumn has arrived, well at least in the upper 70's and low 80's better than 90's
4c6421e81254eba39fcc97eab09d168e.gif
Big hugs:hug::hug: and much love to you and family <3. Will see you later or on the flip side :wave: .

I know, I liked you from the first time we spoke! You were the nicest person there. :hug::hug:
Autumn is meant to be like the 50’s, though. Oh well, we’ll get there. Did they come for the dryer yet? :crazy:
My sleep cycle is messed up, so I stayed up for almost two nights and just woke up now!!
Big hugs and love to you and the family. Avoid the tornados and mega hail stones! :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know, I liked you from the first time we spoke! You were the nicest person there. :hug::hug:
Autumn is meant to be like the 50’s, though. Oh well, we’ll get there. Did they come for the dryer yet? :crazy:
My sleep cycle is messed up, so I stayed up for almost two nights and just woke up now!!
Big hugs and love to you and the family. Avoid the tornados and mega hail stones! :hug:

:wave: Good evening, Rhianne :)
Awe, Thank you :hug::hug: .
You're right ! But, I'll be happy gradually going down in temps. :) Yup, we'll get there. The tech repair guy is suppose to be here Oct 3rd, the count down begins.
How is your toes doing :hug: and did you have to do something with your dad's wife? I hope you got out of it.
Aww, I'm sorry, you're sleep cycle is all messed up :hug: I hope you get it figure out soon for your health. It really sucks not sleeping :headbang: .
Much love and big hugs :hug::hug: to you and family <3

VU Sponsors