Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone. Hope your Monday is fun and full of flavored tasty clouds. It’s a gray day here, but I don’t mind. See you all later, got to recharge batterie as usual. Hugs and love to you all, my music game VU fam.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
b242a9782d560611113884d8c7f0eeea.jpg

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi! Sorry I'm not following to close in this thread. I "think" I'm sick and just messaged my doctor. I really need to be well since I start my new job this Friday. I'm hoping she will do a lab draw on liver enzymes. I'm hoping it will pass but I don't think so. (Enough of my crap).

Hope everyone is surviving here. Have a great day!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi! Sorry I'm not following to close in this thread. I "think" I'm sick and just messaged my doctor. I really need to be well since I start my new job this Friday. I'm hoping she will do a lab draw on liver enzymes. I'm hoping it will pass but I don't think so. (Enough of my crap).

Hope you feel better! Maybe it’s the seasons changing and stress. Speedy recovery.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I am so sorry you are sick:eek: my friend:hug:, I hope you are better by Friday and it's just a bug;). Can you ask her to check your liver emzymes[? Hopefully she will:). We are all hoping this will pass for you:)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope you feel better! Maybe it’s the seasons changing and stress. Speedy recovery.

I am so sorry you are sick:eek: my friend:hug:, I hope you are better by Friday and it's just a bug;). Can you ask her to check your liver emzymes[? Hopefully she will:). We are all hoping this will pass for you:)
the doctor said for me to get my LFT (liver function test) done. I will go in tomorrow. BTW I have been eating carbs for 3 days. LOL back to low carb.
Thank you! I just feel bad because my attention span is limited.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the doctor said for me to get my LFT (liver function test) done. I will go in tomorrow. BTW I have been eating carbs for 3 days. LOL back to low carb.
Thank you! I just feel bad because my attention span is limited.
Awe so sorry, Artemis :hug:
Have you considered trying Milk Thistle and Liver Aid? I've heard good results from both of those.
Get to feeling better :hug: asap. And, will be sending healing and good vibes your way. See you later.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning :)
Hope all the MG players are having a good morning and are doing well. Hugs :hug: for everyone and hope this first day of October will be a good one :D
@Artemis hope all goes well at the doctors today :hug:
Thank you! I'm just going to get my labs drawn. I don't see her until Oct 18th. I could get in to see my primary but she won't have a clue on how to treat my disease/condition. I hate the word disease but it is what it is. :) I'm going there now. It's been pouring and I was waiting for a break in the rain.

Hope all is well with everyone here. I start my new job on Friday. It will be orientation but signing forms etc. for the first day. I do have to sign a non disclosure form as well. I have all the forms downloaded and printed. I just have to get off my arse and fill them out.

I gained 8lbs in the past 3 days by eating carbs. LOL I do feel better but back on the low carb train. I can't afford to pick up weight. This is probably water weight from prednisone.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! I'm just going to get my labs drawn. I don't see her until Oct 18th. I could get in to see my primary but she won't have a clue on how to treat my disease/condition. I hate the word disease but it is what it is. :) I'm going there now. It's been pouring and I was waiting for a break in the rain.

Hope all is well with everyone here. I start my new job on Friday. It will be orientation but signing forms etc. for the first day. I do have to sign a non disclosure form as well. I have all the forms downloaded and printed. I just have to get off my arse and fill them out.

I gained 8lbs in the past 3 days by eating carbs. LOL I do feel better but back on the low carb train. I can't afford to pick up weight. This is probably water weight from prednisone.
Glad you are feeling a bit better my friend, I hope it goes/went well today

VU Sponsors