110fc2977e3a8b8fada43f6bb5679e4a.gif
Hope all is well for everyone :blowkiss: and everyone will
f55c2f15ee6e8ff8dd08c0c00a825e7d.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon my friends:wave:

Just got home form letting the vampires have a go at me:eek:
I was gonna post this yesterday because it was the anniversary of my oncologist looked me in the eye and told me since I refused chemo and radiation that I had better get my life in order because he would be very surprised if I lived another two years :eek: (pretty good scare tactic but it didn't work:giggle:), that was 4 years ago yesterday:giggle:. SURPRISE:cool: I'm celebrating:stars2:.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I was gonna post this yesterday because it was the anniversary of my oncologist looked me in the eye and told me since I refused chemo and radiation that I had better get my life in order because he would be very surprised if I lived another two years :eek: (pretty good scare tactic but it didn't work:giggle:), that was 4 years ago yesterday:giggle:. SURPRISE:cool: I'm celebrating:stars2:.

Happy Anniversary!! We’re so glad you didn’t listen to your doctor and that you’re here with all of us now. :hug::blowkiss::confetti:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

9b2062726d90a40c91880b70ccf40f8e.gif

So very happy you are here with us :hug::blowkiss::hug::inlove:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You always come up with great gif’s! Hope you had a great day and are having a laid back night! :hug:

Hi, Rhianne :)
Thanks ! Hope you've been taking easy tonight and also hope your toes are feeling better :hug: .
It's been semi laid back. Was watching a couple of tornado
warnings south of here, they went east :) .
Have a great night and hopefully, you will get some much needed restful sleep tonight :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, Rhianne :)
Thanks ! Hope you've been taking easy tonight and also hope your toes are feeling better :hug: .
It's been semi laid back. Was watching a couple of tornado
warnings south of here, they went east :) .
Have a great night and hopefully, you will get some much needed restful sleep tonight :hug::hug:

Thank goodness the tornados went elsewhere! My sleep is so messed up, it’s crazy. It started with the bans, it was making me nervous and wake up in the middle of the night. :crazy:
I’ll be back later, my batteries are low.
:hug::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank goodness the tornados went elsewhere! My sleep is so messed up, it’s crazy. It started with the bans, it was making me nervous and wake up in the middle of the night. :crazy:
I’ll be back later, my batteries are low.
:hug::hug:

Thank you :) . Thankfully, the last few tornado warnings were doppler radar, no one spotted a tornado :bliss: .
Try not to worry so much, I know it's difficult not to, but it's not going to help you. There are many on here that will send you what you need. Regardless if it's PIF'D or you pay for it. Non of us wants anyone to go back to the cigs and this is the time when we all need to Ban together to get through this unscrupulous deeming of vaping. Take a breathe....and try to relax :hug: worrying about something you have no control over is a waste of time, energy, and added stress you don't need. But, yeah, I'm worried about all this and the people that will be affected. I'm trying to do what I just said...and, no, it's not easy. We will get through this no matter what they throw at us. Positive thinking ;) :hug::blowkiss::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you :) . Thankfully, the last few tornado warnings were doppler radar, no one spotted a tornado :bliss: .
Try not to worry so much, I know it's difficult not to, but it's not going to help you. There are many on here that will send you what you need. Regardless if it's PIF'D or you pay for it. Non of us wants anyone to go back to the cigs and this is the time when we all need to Ban together to get through this unscrupulous deeming of vaping. Take a breathe....and try to relax :hug: worrying about something you have no control over is a waste of time, energy, and added stress you don't need. But, yeah, I'm worried about all this and the people that will be affected. I'm trying to do what I just said...and, no, it's not easy. We will get through this no matter what they throw at us. Positive thinking ;) :hug::blowkiss::hug:

Thanks for reminding me to not worry. Buying a million and one things has not been helpful, either. Thankfully, I don’t use expensive gear!
I won’t go back to smoking. The thought of it is not even tempting me now. Vaping is pretty amazing, maybe that’s why they’re trying to shut it down. People are quitting smokes for good, and not in a horrible painful way!!
Hope you have a laid back night tonight and big hugs and love to the family, the dogs and of course, to you! Be safe in the Alley!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for reminding me to not worry. Buying a million and one things has not been helpful, either. Thankfully, I don’t use expensive gear!
I won’t go back to smoking. The thought of it is not even tempting me now. Vaping is pretty amazing, maybe that’s why they’re trying to shut it down. People are quitting smokes for good, and not in a horrible painful way!!
Hope you have a laid back night tonight and big hugs and love to the family, the dogs and of course, to you! Be safe in the Alley!

You're welcome.
That's great to hear you're not tempted to smoke :bliss: . Yeah, that's, plus vaping is taking the states tax money and the BT settlement MSA.
Look up who actually invented vaping. It was kinda of long ago and very interesting as to why it didn't work out back then. BT probably wouldn't be BT. It would be BV...Big Vape, now how cool would've that been
9637b551b0b8d91517ee62c22cb1666c.gif

Thank you <3 . I hope your night has been good to you and hubby much love and many hugs :hug: to you and your family :inlove: And, I did gives :hug: to doggies from you :)
You be safe and take care in NY :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
53a6c9bebb17f6f35c4bce3a928b87c2.jpg
Snap, Rhianne, Pockets, Jimi, Mist, Artemis and everyone who passes by :hug:

It was 94 on Friday, Saturday was quite a swing down to 64 for the high :bliss: , today through Tuesday mid to upper 80's :gaah: . Hope everyone else will be enjoying cooler temps :) and will have a Wonderful Sunday :D

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Jimi, Snap, Wolf, Pockets, Artemis and Mist. Have a relaxing and lovely Sunday! Hoping all is well with everyone, and I’ll see you all later. Big hugs and tasty clouds your way!

:wave: Good morning, Rhianne :)
Hope you are getting some zzzzzzzzzzz's in this morning and will have a relaxing Sunday. Hugs :hug: and love to you and family :inlove: . I also hope your toes are feeling better :hug:

VU Sponsors