Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ack, that one looks slutty!! Lol. It should show Felix the Cat now. Will something please go right already? :crazy: :sad: :in pain:
Love the doggies. They’re great posers for pics, I love them.
I’ve been saying “I can’t believe it” over and over!!
Big hugs and love to you, him and her, and the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL, it wasn't that slutty, I've seen worse. But, Felix the Cat, imo, fits you :) . Things will get better :) :hug: and sorry you're in pain :( . Hopefully, your toes are not hurting so much tonight :hug:
Thanks ! They are so loveable :inlove: . Awe, Thank you :) big hugs :hug: much love to you and your family <3 :inlove: <3

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just bought some more juice and another mod, to prepare for NY bans. Hope you and the garden are doing great! I’m really bummed out. And Naproxen is upsetting my stomach.
:hug:

I am getting ready to crash but I'll try to look for a good alturnitive for you, i was using Kratom but you have to be careful with it too:eek:, they are trying to ban it:rolleyes: but there are milder ones

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
0aef7287f8b222c9e0ca28b78bcf13f3.gif
and Happy Saturday :bunny:
Hope you all are doing well on this beautiful rainy Saturday :bliss: and hope you will have a great day :cloud::cloud::cloud:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glad that you’re safe in the Alley, and don’t have to worry about juice. I spent too much money the last two days trying to prepare! And there’s still stuff I forgot like coils and batteries.

Glad you're getting prepared, though, none us should be having to do this ! None of us are safe...
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/19/senate-e-cig-vape-crackdown-1502670

:facepalm: I do it each time I order flavors, always forget one flavor, and this is having them written down :eek::facepalm:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you're getting prepared, though, none us should be having to do this ! None of us are safe...
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/19/senate-e-cig-vape-crackdown-1502670

:facepalm: I do it each time I order flavors, always forget one flavor, and this is having them written down :eek::facepalm:

Happy Saturday to you and beautiful gif, as usual. I just woke up but it looks sunny here today. I forgot to get some kind of sweetener to mix with, so it means another order. Have you used marshmallow to sweeten with? :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good day, Jimi, Wolfwoman, Snap, Pockets, Artemis and Mist! I just woke up and feel pretty good today, thankfully. Bought another juice haul last night, but I’ll prolly store most of it. I want to focus on mixing now.
I finally did some deep breathing to relax, I’ve been forgetting! :facepalm: This week was mental. Being all crazy doesn’t help! Hugs and clouds to all. Off to make some coffee now. :blowkiss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy, Jimi. Glad you’re having a good day. Hopefully it’s nice and cool there. I’m just lazing around, not doing much. I’m beat after all this stuff going on with bans and my foot. Sigh.
Glad you’re hanging out! :hug:

HiYa Rhianne:wave: thank you my friend. Glad you are takin it easy and keepin your foot up;). I bet, it's another erosion of what little freedom we still have, real BS:mad:.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, has anyone seen an announcement from Tyger lately? I saw one, didn’t get to read it and lost it. Can’t find it again anywhere!
It might be about bans, not sure.
Anyhoo, hope y’all are doing well. See you later, gotta recharge my pad and maybe eat. Love and hugs to all!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi :wave: Hope everyone had a good day and good evening :hug::inlove::hug:

@Rhianne I haven't looked around to see if Tyger had announced anything. I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow morning, if I see anything I'll let you know.

I'm wiped out tonight, so I'll see everyone on the flip side :wave:
c8ab37a8b05cda0ff3cf6b626471910a.gif

Night night. Hugs to you! See you tomorrow.

VU Sponsors