Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
doesn't reflect on Trump at all...reflects on Puerto Rico..
..and proves why we shouldn't be handing money out to shitholes..

I'm gonna take a guess that your vote on statehood would be a No?
careful, there's a Castro-trap attached

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
doesn't reflect on Trump at all...reflects on Puerto Rico.
...and proves why we shouldn't be handing money out to shitholes..

I disagree. Bigly.
But I'm sure Putin would help them rebuild....

Trump needs to grab this by the nuts and quick...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I disagree. Bigly.
But I'm sure Putin would help them rebuild....

Trump needs to grab this by the nuts and quick...

explain...the resources where jacked by the local policiticos, even during the relief effort various mayor across PR complained about how political corruption by the govenor was slowing down getting relief to the people in their cities.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
explain...the resources where jacked by the local policiticos, even during the relief effort various mayor across PR
complained about how political corruption by the govenor was slowing down getting relief to the people in their cities.

What I disagree with is your assertion that this won't reflect on Trump.
CNN loves this stuff... anything that has smear potential.
This is yet another Latino culture victimized by Trump.

leaving my opinion out of it... PR is in all practicality one of us... that's how voters see it.
and really, with their proximity to our gulf coast, that is how it is.

The Latino vote is real... He needs to act.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I disagree with is your assertion that this won't reflect on Trump.
CNN loves this stuff... anything that has smear potential.
This is yet another Latino culture victimized by Trump.

leaving my opinion out of it... PR is in all practicality one of us... that's how voters see it.
and really, with their proximity to our gulf coast, that is how it is.

The Latino vote is real... He needs to act.
I think you overestimate so called latino vote..mexicans vote one way cubans another ricos another.....mexicans don't give a damn about PR

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
doesn't reflect on Trump at all...reflects on Puerto Rico....and proves why we shouldn't be handing money out to shitholes..
Gotta go with Pulse on this one. Who authorized FEMA & the military to raid the warehouse & distribute the supplies (Dems were purposely not distributing to use against Trump in news cycle to distract from other issues & damage Trump)? Who is withholding payment from a contractor who failed to deliver properly on that contract?

Can't fault Trump for others corruption. Credit him for applying common sense to expedite solutions.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you overestimate so called latino vote..
....mexicans don't give a damn about PR
It's not just the Latino vote; it's the non-white vote. It's the freakin world vote.
And 'the world' is anxious to judge Trump. After having failed with enough accusations,
they are dying to have one be true. When yer a moonbat, a single true misdeed,
no matter how minor or old... means alll of em are true... and happened just last week. :crazy:

But okay, what would you suggest we do about/with/for Puerto Rico? immigration being a non-issue

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not just the Latino vote; it's the non-white vote. It's the freakin world vote.
And 'the world' is anxious to judge Trump. After having failed with enough accusations,
they are dying to have one be true. When yer a moonbat, a single true misdeed,
no matter how minor or old... means alll of em are true... and happened just last week. :crazy:

But okay, what would you suggest we do about/with/for Puerto Rico? immigration being a non-issue
the race baiting and white hate isn't going away no matter how much money you dish out....in fact white hating has become an industry,for the simple reason it's profitable..for example buorgeoisie whites try and save themselves from charges of racisim by villifying and displacing white blue collar workers, they have handed over entire industries to illegal aliens...how many Americans of all colors have been pushed out of say the construction industry..in the SF bay area for example the number of Americans working in construction is so small as not to even register...while Nancy Pelosi spends 8 hours on her feet fighting for illegal aliens, she has never spent 8 minutes fighting for the American blue collar worker, and the DNC lies about the effects immigration has had on white workers.....the DNC has sold itself out lock stock and barrel to the globalists agenda of displacing whites in America....you can dish out all the money you want you can build roads and schools and hospitals and open orphanges...it isn't gonna stop white hate...it will only institute white hate as a economic resource.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Swamp meet drain:

FBI informant on Uranium One Breaks Silence
Testified to three committees on Capitol Hill

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informant-uranium-one-breaks-silence-today/

"He recounted numerous times that the Russians bragged that the Clintons’ influence in the Obama administration would ensure CIFIUS approval for Uranium One. And he was right.”

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the race baiting and white hate isn't going away no matter how much money you dish out....in fact white hating has become an industry,for the simple reason it's profitable..for example buorgeoisie whites try and save themselves from charges of racisim by villifying and displacing white blue collar workers, they have handed over entire industries to illegal aliens...how many Americans of all colors have been pushed out of say the construction industry..in the SF bay area for example the number of Americans working in construction is so small as not to even register...while Nancy Pelosi spends 8 hours on her feet fighting for illegal aliens, she has never spent 8 minutes fighting for the American blue collar worker, and the DNC lies about the effects immigration has had on white workers.....the DNC has sold itself out lock stock and barrel to the globalists agenda of displacing whites in America....you can dish out all the money you want you can build roads and schools and hospitals and open orphanges...it isn't gonna stop white hate...it will only institute white hate as a economic resource.
Not an Economic Resource - The True Economic Resource is An Organized Crime Network Poverty Pimping the Masses- The Democratic Party has Institutionalized a Globalist Agenda of Imposing THE Principal of A Power Base Resource - The Harnessing of a new Generation of Brown Shirts (Lets call them the Brown Skins) & Instill hatred against White People (who we my as well classify as the new Jews) in order to direct their militant street gangs to instill fear, oppress, & give rise to the 4th Reich New World (Lets call it Globalism under UN Rule) that would last for at least the next 1000 years & beyond.

I call it the Mafia, an organized crime network where the Dons are the same Zionist families of the Illuminati responsible for the Reichs & human suffering that came before in the history of their all too frequent and prolific previous attempts to rule the world and reap it's spoils.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More & More

32ddwo2p44f01.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow comparing trump to one of thw greatest symbols of bravery in our lifetime. Maybe next a cartoon with Hilary nailing him to a cross?
well , maybe it isn't so much they compare Trump to the guy in China as the compare the DNC and the globalist deep state to the chinese goverment. after all during this election the DNC openly endored the use of violence as a political tool..and even after a year there are still plenty of people in Academia, hollywood, and the media who daily spout off violent fantasies toward Trump...many trump voters faced violence throughout the campagain the left has endored the use of violence to censor speech and thought and God alone knows how far they will take it...and if you were in the least honest you'd realize that...it is also point out the use of the FBI as a weapon by the Clinton machine to destroy trump.

1496228962551.jpg

Secret-Service-Madonna-800x416.png

donald-trump-snoop-dogg-lavender-zoom-5c8a7297-9856-4de2-9504-776a3fda7fd7.jpg

yeah cause we all know shit like this happened to Obama all the time right dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors