Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stephanopoulos was initially valuable to ABC because he brought unprecedented access to the Clintons and to the Obama White House. During the beginning of the Obama administration, sources say he regularly would speak to Emmanuel -- a fast friend -- from the “GMA” studio right before the show would go on air – but that relationship no longer has value.

oh how the mighty have fallen

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The terrifying 'Sea Hunter' drone warship: Self-driving 132ft vessel that can spend three months scouring the oceans for hostile submarines WITHOUT a crew will be put in action by the US Navy this year
Seems like the CIA & UN has the US Taxpayer continuing to fund military programs designed to be hijacked by the Uninterruptable Autopilots. Every one of these Weapon Systems is a Threat to Humanity.

Fitzgerald, McCain, & Porter incidents all demonstrate how these systems can be hacked & now we are deploying an entirely drone capable warship where the man in the middle can easily be removed from weapons release by nefarious actors. Imaging the ship is also equipped with Lethal Gas dispensing system that can be dispensed remotely to deal with a physical hijacking of the ship (or deal with a pesky crew that refuses fire orders against their own). This deployment is just stupid beyond words.

I'm actually wondering if the Aegis Destroyer can remotely commanded to fire at this point.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I knew the market took a hit friday, I can't believe I missed that stock market plunged 666 points exactly on Friday. Talk about a message to Trump that they control the market & aren't afraid to crash the world economy to stop him.

Dow plunges 666 points -- worst day since Brexit
http://www.cbs46.com/story/37416572/dow-plunges-666-points-worst-day-since-brexit

It is the ultimate game of chicken.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
09d7f6ce5b02bff5c528fac4ce944361bc06b583d2a1abb3dbdca36d48a20546.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the DNC really think that America is buying the fairytale, that nobody in the DNC seems to be able to hold onto a laptop for more than two weeks without the thing disappearing? Hell the average 7th grade schoolchild doesn't seem to have a problem doing it.yet I'm supposed to buy the products of the Ivy Leauge can't seem to crack that nut....or...maybe they are lying.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the DNC really think that America is buying the fairytale, that nobody in the DNC seems to be able to hold onto a laptop for more than two weeks without the thing disappearing? Hell the average 7th grade schoolchild doesn't seem to have a problem doing it.yet I'm supposed to buy the products of the Ivy Leauge can't seem to crack that nut....or...maybe they are lying.
Just means the Awan stuff is the next to beat them over the head.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm flabbergasted after all the scandals this year coming out of the DNC that anybody can still support them....
That is the point. Trump is trying to reach the slow at the back of the room and shake them awake while the Dems self destruct. Hopefully he can do it before they are successful in completely crashing the market. That is when Trump will begin announcing how much he has confiscated from bad actors running pedo networks.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is the point. Trump is trying to reach the slow at the back of the room and shake them awake while the Dems self destruct. Hopefully he can do it before they are successful in completely crashing the market. That is when Trump will begin announcing how much he has confiscated from bad actors running pedo networks.
all I know is that the left has gone from meltdown to.... frothing at the mouth rubber room time.they will destroy anything and everything like a drowning man go down for the third time....pity I don't seem to have a rope to throw to them..oh well..

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all I know is that the left has gone from meltdown to.... frothing at the mouth rubber room time.they will destroy anything and everything like a drowning man go down for the third time....pity I don't seem to have a rope to throw to them..oh well..
By the twenty third time even the slow at the back of the room will be screaming " Lock Them Up - Lock Her Up!".

It will be torture for us though & sooner or later they might just be successful in killing him.

Schiff belongs behind bars right now.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the twenty third time even the slow at the back of the room will be screaming " Lock Them Up - Lock Her Up!".

It will be torture for us though & sooner or later they might just be successful in killing him.

Schiff belongs behind bars right now.
it reminds me of the guy running for president in Brazil.....the guy is a crook I think he's going to jail and one quarter of his supporters don't even know it....and the other 3/4 don't care....welcome to the shithole

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors