Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch the myth of the invincible Israelis crumble right before your eyes. When they are not pounding on defenseless starving people, they are not so tough. Hopefully trump won’t be dumb enough to back them in any of their adventures against the Russians and Iranians. But we all know how that will end. He’ll take his marching orders from adelson and send Americans off to die. And somehow people will call it a chess move against the deep state. Start working on that narrative now because it will require a doozy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch the myth of the invincible Israelis crumble right before your eyes. When they are not pounding on defenseless starving people, they are not so tough. Hopefully trump won’t be dumb enough to back them in any of their adventures against the Russians and Iranians. But we all know how that will end. He’ll take his marching orders from adelson and send Americans off to die. And somehow people will call it a chess move against the deep state. Start working on that narrative now because it will require a doozy.
I'm no fan of Isreal,and I question their motives,but what you said is stupid.If Isreal's military was a joke they would have been invaded 50 years ago and annihilated....as for defensless starving people...if the IRA would have had the weapons, money and resources given to the palastenians by Iran,Saddam,and a host of other muslim goverments..the people of Ulster would be speaking Gaelic today.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm no fan of Isreal,and I question their motives,but what you said is stupid.If Isreal's military was a joke they would have been invaded 50 years ago and annihilated....as for defensless starving people...if the IRA would have had the weapons, money and resources given to the palastenians by Iran,Saddam,and a host of other muslim goverments..the people of Ulster would be speaking Gaelic today.

Israel would have been annihilated 50 years ago but it had nothing to do with their military prowess and more to do with intelligence. Israel had such high level spies within the arab armies and govt that it made it impossible for the arabs to win. For instance, the king of jordan had actually given the israeli's the arab attack plans for the 6 day wars they were able to route 6 armies. Good for israel, you don't just win wars through might and force, intelligence is key. But look over the last two conflicts - the last war with Hezbollah was a complete disaster for israel and had them begging the UN for a cease fire before Hezbollah sent missiles into tel aviv.

With all of their air power, and ground forces and air power they were unable to move a mile into lebanese territory. And the last incursion into gaza, who are for the most part defenseless, saw israel loose over 20 soldiers, multiple prisoners and left them to resort to completely leveling whole neighborhoods and still couldn't get their troops in. This isn't conspiracy alex jones type nonsense, this is from the israelis themselves. Read the accounts from the soldiers (breaking the silence) who participated in the last two conflicts and you will see a different picture who the israeli army really is; cowards who are scared to death to fight on the ground. The israelis enjoy a very free press and have actual journalist who report the truth about their govt and military.

I don't want to see any country annihilated and hate any war or conflict. I just don't think Israel is up to the task of fighting the Syrians, Russians and Iranians without dragging us in with them and even then, I don't think it would be a good outcome for either of us.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israel would have been annihilated 50 years ago but it had nothing to do with their military prowess and more to do with intelligence. Israel had such high level spies within the arab armies and govt that it made it impossible for the arabs to win. For instance, the king of jordan had actually given the israeli's the arab attack plans for the 6 day wars they were able to route 6 armies. Good for israel, you don't just win wars through might and force, intelligence is key. But look over the last two conflicts - the last war with Hezbollah was a complete disaster for israel and had them begging the UN for a cease fire before Hezbollah sent missiles into tel aviv.

With all of their air power, and ground forces and air power they were unable to move a mile into lebanese territory. And the last incursion into gaza, who are for the most part defenseless, saw israel loose over 20 soldiers, multiple prisoners and left them to resort to completely leveling whole neighborhoods and still couldn't get their troops in. This isn't conspiracy alex jones type nonsense, this is from the israelis themselves. Read the accounts from the soldiers (breaking the silence) who participated in the last two conflicts and you will see a different picture who the israeli army really is; cowards who are scared to death to fight on the ground. The israelis enjoy a very free press and have actual journalist who report the truth about their govt and military.

I don't want to see any country annihilated and hate any war or conflict. I just don't think Israel is up to the task of fighting the Syrians, Russians and Iranians without dragging us in with them and even then, I don't think it would be a good outcome for either of us.
yeah well you see in the military they have these things called Intelligence units, and that's their job...as for the KIng of Jordan he killed more palastenians than the Isrealis have to date...the Palasteniand were trying to take over his country and use as a base for their military actions against Isreal and to hell with how it would effect the people of Jordan...if the King of Jordan had not got rid of the Palasentians Jordan would have become what Lebanon, which was called the Paris of the middle east ,became..... a shitehole of rubble.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah well you see in the military they have these things called Intelligence units, and that's their job...as for the KIng of Jordan he killed more palastenians than the Isrealis have to date...the Palasteniand were trying to take over his country and use as a base for their military actions against Isreal and to hell with how it would effect the people of Jordan...if the King of Jordan had not got rid of the Palasentians Jordan would have become what Lebanon, which was called the Paris of the middle east ,became..... a shitehole of rubble.

If you read my post i credited Israel with that, good for them. They also had the backing of UK and US intelligence, full unfettered access. That’s huge.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a serious question for any trump supporters who will answer - how do you reconcile trump hiring omarossa to be a senior advisor? And please don’t answer with a what about ism.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Precisely what I am hoping does not happen & is my greatest fear with Trump. Too many Americans have fought & died in wars created by the Zionists of Israel. Let them fight their own wars & live with the consequences. If they cease to exist so be it, we would be much better off IMHO. The country has been a problem since the Rothschild's created it. As soon as they fired on the Liberty we should have cut them off, declared them a hostile nation and been done with them.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Israel is a postage stamp sized country. The only reason they have not reaped what they have sown is because they have the US to back them up and likely have nukes. Their military is not what is preventing invasion, ours is. ;)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israel is a postage stamp sized country. The only reason they have not reaped what they have sown is because they have the US to back them up and likely have nukes. Their military is not what is preventing invasion, ours is. ;)
Oh they got a shitload of them alright. Didn't even have the courtesy of paying for them. Just stole them from the US.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israel has been hitting Syria with air strikes for quite awhile. Near Damsacus. It looks like Syria finally got tired of it and shot down one of their planes.

This comment from a zerohedge poster says it all.

"Syrian air defenses treacherously fired at helpless Israeli planes, which were peacefully bombing Syria."

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israel has been hitting Syria with air strikes for quite awhile. Near Damsacus. It looks like Syria finally got tired of it and shot down one of their planes.

"Syrian air defenses treacherously fired at helpless Israeli planes, which were peacefully bombing Syria."
Hysterical line highlighting spin that is all too common today. Saw one paper is saying pilot will be released from hospital on Monday and another is saying he died of his injuries. Media spin is in full force.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

someone seriously wrote that sentence for a news outlet? I wasn't aware bomber planes were defenseless.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

and what does Isreal say is grounds for their attacks.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure what relevancy Isreal's size is England was a small country and had the best navy in the world,defeated Napolean, and had an empire on which the sun never set..Japan was a small country and had nearly half of Asia under it's bootheel at one time...Isreal's military has fought several wars and her militray has displayed courage and resourcefullness. just like England and Japan,,,they are not an army to take lightly....what Isreals role is in the Great Game still confuses me...I don't know if they are a vision of the bankers committment to Zionisim...or if they are just a beach head to disrupt the ME.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
someone seriously wrote that sentence for a news outlet? I wasn't aware bomber planes were defenseless.
Was a user post in the Comments section at the bottom of the article that Time had posted earlier from Drudge. Funny as hell and right on target IMHO.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure what relevancy Isreal's size is England was a small country and had the best navy in the world,defeated Napolean, and had an empire on which the sun never set..Japan was a small country and had nearly half of Asia under it's bootheel at one time...Isreal's military has fought several wars and her militray has displayed courage and resourcefullness. just like England and Japan,,,they are not an army to take lightly....what Isreals role is in the Great Game still confuses me...I don't know if they are a vision of the bankers committment to Zionisim...or if they are just a beach head to disrupt the ME.
I'd say they were both. The only difference is that the Bankers, BHO, & HRC decided that BiBi was a liability to their long term vision and started working against him. BiBi in turn decided this was unacceptable and in response he would have the last laugh so he came up with a plan and his name was Donald Trump.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd say they were both. The only difference is that the Bankers, BHO, & HRC decided that BiBi was a liability to their long term vision and started working against him. BiBi in turn decided this was unacceptable and in response he would have the last laugh and his name was Donald Trump.
and what do you think is their long term vision.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and what do you think is their long term vision.
Pretty much what you know. NWO Police Surveillance State under UN Rule Corporitocracy. Full Agenda 21 City states with corporate rule of land resources in between. Think Judge Dredd.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e583c2ee917f9d9ba07313cfebf7cf469ffb47af5c7561cb26d04ac4510a467c.jpg

Where we go one, we go all
https://qcodefag.github.io/
https://qcodefag.github.io/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ot7kRfXVOe4DcX3RC6lcQ

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd bet my house that prayer has never been muttered in the entire white house.
Does seem to trigger liberals though.

I believe Trump would more likely say those words about JFK than Obama or Hillary ever would.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Luuucy you have some splaining to do.

"In its now ‘open secret’ of a years-long pursuit of regime change in Syria, Israel has given covert support to al-Qaeda linked groups in Syria’s south – near the vicinity of today’s F-16 shoot down – which has involved weapons transfers and treatment of wounded jihadists in Israeli hospitals, according to The Wall Street Journal. As former Acting Director of the CIA Michael Morell once directly told the Israeli public, Israel’s “dangerous game” in Syria has involved getting in bed with al-Qaeda in order to fight Shia Iran.

And as Israel has long sought ways to justify attacks on Iranian assets in Syria while at the same time undermining and destabilizing the Syrian government, the downing of an F-16 may have given Israel’s hawkish leadership the excuse they’ve been looking for all along to escalate toward a final confrontation."

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does seem to trigger liberals though.

I believe Trump would more likely say those words about JFK than Obama or Hillary ever would.

I think you all know how I feel about meme’s and I’m willing to bet that prayer doesn’t exist outside a meme.

But whatever, there is a lot more important stuff going on that we can be arguing over :cheers:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Israel is not Britain or Japan. There are some rather stark differences. Mostly, they were not dependent on a big brother at their outset. Israel started out as a dependent nation dependent on Britain for their creation and now the US for their continued existence. Israel, in it's current form, has never existed on it's own. It's always had a big brother to pave it's way. That's a huge difference from the Britain and Japan of old.

Size matters, mostly for resources. Without the US giving them their toys, Israel does not have the capacity to self sustain any war. They have no resources. The US must fund any war Israel is involved in.

Size matters for size. Israel has 176,500 (ranked 34th) active soldiers. And that is using conscription of both all men and women into the military.

Size matters as a target. It limits areas to target.

Without a big brother standing behind it, Israel doesn't stand much chance of anything.

I'm willing to step aside and find out. :p

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israel is not Britain or Japan. There are some rather stark differences. Mostly, they were not dependent on a big brother at their outset. Israel started out as a dependent nation dependent on Britain for their creation and now the US for their continued existence. Israel, in it's current form, has never existed on it's own. It's always had a big brother to pave it's way. That's a huge difference from the Britain and Japan of old.

Size matters, mostly for resources. Without the US giving them their toys, Israel does not have the capacity to self sustain any war. They have no resources. The US must fund any war Israel is involved in.

Size matters for size. Israel has 176,500 (ranked 34th) active soldiers. And that is using conscription of both all men and women into the military.

Size matters as a target. It limits areas to target.

Without a big brother standing behind it, Israel doesn't stand much chance of anything.

I'm willing to step aside and find out. :p
Japan had no natural resources that is the primary reason it became expansionist , it needed and still does natural resources from outside of Japan to fuel it's industrialization...it's dominace over asia was because of it's industrialization and technological superiority...I think the performance of the republican gaurd in Iraq showed that a large fighting force is not neccessarily an effective fighting force.I think the only roadblock that Isreal has is it relative isolation politically from much of the world,that would make it difficult for them to get the natural rescources to prosecute war,but on the other hand they do have the technological abilities to make them a fearsome enemy....hell they could,and probablly do, trade technology for weapons and resources under the table.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit!!! There is nawt!!!
remember back in the 60's and 70s...you'd go imto the homes of Democrat Catholics and there'd always be the little picture of JFK over the family alter ...John boy and the Virgin Mother side by side.... didn't know if JFK or Jesus was the messiah.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Japan had no natural resources that is the primary reason it became expansionist , it needed and still does natural resources from outside of Japan to fuel it's industrialization...it's dominace over asia was because of it's industrialization and technological superiority...I think the performance of the republican gaurd in Iraq showed that a large fighting force is not neccessarily an effective fighting force.I think the only roadblock that Isreal has is it relative isolation politically from much of the world,that would make it difficult for them to get the natural rescources to prosecute war,but on the other hand they do have the technological abilities to make them a fearsome enemy....hell they could,and probablly do, trade technology for weapons and resources under the table.

Japan was defeated. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors