Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As is Germany....................................
thermopylea,and the greeks agianst the Persian empire, the battle of agincourt against the french....history is replete with David and goliath stories,forlorn hopes,and surprises......it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thermopylea,and the greeks agianst the Persian empire, the battle of agincourt against the french....history is replete with David and goliath stories,forlorn hopes,and surprises......it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Historic. How's this for historic? The fat lady has sung before. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora

The Jewish diaspora (Hebrew: Tfutza, תְּפוּצָה) or exile (Hebrew: Galut, גָּלוּת; Yiddish: Golus) is the dispersion of Israelites, Judahites and later Jews out of their ancestral homeland (the Land of Israel) and their subsequent settlement in other parts of the globe.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israel is also a hysterical people. I regularly read haaretz, Yedioth Ahronot, Israel times and the Jerusalem Post and it’s amazing to see how they react to any type of incident or provocation. Some gets stabbed and it’s a major terror atrack that’s reported on for days. Kids throw rocks at a settler cars and they send in the army. Hamas bottle rockets land in a open field and they report people who got scared as causalities suffering from shock. These are not a people cut out for the region or for a real war. Maybe the Israelis of past but this new generation is a bunch of pussies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Israel is also a hysterical people. I regularly read haaretz, Yedioth Ahronot, Israel times and the Jerusalem Post and it’s amazing to see how they react to any type of incident or provocation. Some gets stabbed and it’s a major terror atrack that’s reported on for days. Kids throw rocks at a settler cars and they send in the army. Hamas bottle rockets land in a open field and they report people who got scared as causalities suffering from shock. These are not a people cut out for the region or for a real war. Maybe the Israelis of past but this new generation is a bunch of pussies.
LOL ..ridiculous to single out jews for hysteria in the middle east...the whole fucking region appears to be hysterical.for fucksakes they had open slave markets in Iraq ,female gential mutilations,and half the muslim world throws homosexuals off buildings....talk about hysterical.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Historic. How's this for historic? The fat lady has sung before. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora

The Jewish diaspora (Hebrew: Tfutza, תְּפוּצָה) or exile (Hebrew: Galut, גָּלוּת; Yiddish: Golus) is the dispersion of Israelites, Judahites and later Jews out of their ancestral homeland (the Land of Israel) and their subsequent settlement in other parts of the globe.
The Middle East is a Gordian's knot to me..it is seems to be a focal point of a great global game,but for the life of me if I can see through to the heart of the matter...The muslims despise thier co-religionists they wouldn't lift a finger to keep them from drowning...not a single muslim country gave aid to the syrian refugees...the idea that muslims are offended by injustice is laughable,I doubt that their support of Palastenians is based on righting any wrong. ..I suspect their support has more to do with trying to contain and deprive Isreal of any territorial military advantages in the hopes of destroying Isreal at a latter date in time...why Isreal is protected and supported remains a mystery.the wests beachhead into arab oil? I doubt it.....the popular idea is Isreal is supported because of it's cultural ties to chistendom,and the Palastenians are protected and supported by virute of being co-relgionists to Islam....however I can't help but think that it's all bullshit, and there is a greater game being played.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL ..ridiculous to single out jews for hysteria in the middle east...the whole fucking region appears to be hysterical.for fucksakes they had open slave markets in Iraq ,female gential mutilations,and half the muslim world throws homosexuals off buildings....talk about hysterical.
Whatever dude. Read something besides info wars or newsmax. Americans love to lionize the Israelis despite their constant whining and crying. I’m not impressed.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever dude. Read something besides info wars or newsmax. Americans love to lionize the Israelis despite their constant whining and crying. I’m not impressed.
fuck you,you little dipshit just because I don't swallow your idiotic simple minded views doesn't mean I'm a closet zionist.I'm also a strong supporter for people to revise the history of the Holocaust free from goverment persecution and censorship.,

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck you,you little dipshit just because I don't swallow your idiotic simple minded views doesn't mean I'm a closet zionist.I'm also a strong supporter for people to revise the history of the Holocaust free from goverment persecution and censorship.,
Get a hold of your self snowflake. Seriously you are the most easily triggered person on these discussions . Go to your safe space soyboy.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From Russia With Love: Utah Republicans Blame "Honeypots" For Lawmakers' Downfall

2018.02.10tatiana.JPG

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awwww she’s so upset.

Ok sweetheart I won’t poke fun at your beloved Israel any more.

:blowkiss:
I don't mind a thoughtfull and informed inquiry into Isreal and zionisim,and the holocaust... in fact I think the world should do more of it...but you are just a simpleminded bigot with nothing to bring to the table,...you have to offer more than being a stupid fuck who calls people a zionist when they get called out on posting ridiculous nonsennse.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mind a thoughtfull and informed inquiry into Isreal and zionisim,and the holocaust... in fact I think the world should do more of it...but you are just a simpleminded bigot with nothing to bring to the table,

I said nothing about the holocaust or Zionism. You dragged that in. I commented on how Israeli citizens and government respond to any type of provocation because I read the Israeli Press Daily, you read info wars and newsmax.

So basically I’m an antisemitie. The ultimate neo-liberal show stopper. Sad.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Middle East is a Gordian's knot to me..it is seems to be a focal point of a great global game,but for the life of me if I can see through to the heart of the matter...The muslims despise thier co-religionists they wouldn't lift a finger to keep them from drowning...not a single muslim country gave aid to the syrian refugees...the idea that muslims are offended by injustice is laughable,I doubt that their support of Palastenians is based on righting any wrong. ..I suspect their support has more to do with trying to contain and deprive Isreal of any territorial military advantages in the hopes of destroying Isreal at a latter date in time...why Isreal is protected and supported remains a mystery.the wests beachhead into arab oil? I doubt it.....the popular idea is Isreal is supported because of it's cultural ties to chistendom,and the Palastenians are protected and supported by virute of being co-relgionists to Islam....however I can't help but think that it's all bullshit, and there is a greater game being played.

I don't think it's that complicated. They have their local feuds. On top of that they are conquered by outside empires that redo boundaries and allegiances to the point that it all gets stirred up over and over again. Every time a new empire emerges new allegiances are made and thus power cycle starts over.

This empire supported this group, the next empire supported another group, and new empire supported an entirely different group. It serves to keep them constantly fighting. I don't think it's planned that way, it's just the way it works out.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I said nothing about the holocaust or Zionism. You dragged that in. I commented on how Israeli citizens and government respond to any type of provocation because I read the Israeli Press Daily, you read info wars and newsmax.

So basically I’m an antisemitie. The ultimate neo-liberal show stopper. Sad.
no dipshit you called them "Hysterical"....there is not a single country in the middle east where there is more divergence of opinon, more freedom to dissent against the state than Isreal...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think it's that complicated. They have their local feuds. On top of that they are conquered by outside empires that redo boundaries and allegiances to the point that it all gets stirred up over and over again. Every time a new empire emerges new allegiances are made and thus power cycle starts over.

This empire supported this group, the next empire supported another group, and new empire supported an entirely different group. It serves to keep them constantly fighting. I don't think it's planned that way, it's just the way it works out.
I keep seeing the great global economic powehouses..China,Russia, the zionist central bankers,represented as the EU/US..all vying for control and using old grudges and historic blood fueds as a way to gain control,but I just don't see how oil alone could be the issue...it seems there are easier ways of getting oil...one of the point you made I like is that with each new goverment new alliances are made and new enemies created which really throws a wrench into it....reminds me of Africa....I just have trouble seeing what is to be gained by the elite that would justify the resources they have spent to dominate the region....maybe it is not oil,but the actual position of the region of the area itself for it's military value.

I mean id tommorow we discovered some Tesla pyramid power super source of clean renewable infinte energy would the whole ME issue just dry up and blow away or would it still be there

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no dipshit you called them "Hysterical"....there is not a single country in the middle east where there is more divergence of opinon, more freedom to dissent against the state than Isreal...

But, that doesn't have anything to do with Israelis being hysterical. Hysterical being an over reaction.

The last big tiff with the occupied Palistine happened because Israeli soldiers shot and killed a boy they said was throwing rocks. The boy was a US citizen. I'd call that hysterical.

hys·ter·i·cal
həˈsterək(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: hysterical
deriving from or affected by uncontrolled extreme emotion.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only comment I have on the region is that Obama & Hillary seem to have successfully exploited both sides of all the conflicts in the region to further the aims of organizing the corrupt trafficking networks into an efficient revenue generating venture of epic proportions.

Seems the only thing both sides can agree on is illegal illicit trafficking and organized crime trade is of mutual benefit. Your CIA and tax dollars at work unifying the world in a common goal.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But, that doesn't have anything to do with Israelis being hysterical. Hysterical being an over reaction.

The last big tiff with the occupied Palistine happened because Israeli soldiers shot and killed a boy they said was throwing rocks. The boy was a US citizen. I'd call that hysterical.
In terms of what passes for the norm in the ME ..no and yes... that is not hysterical..our fat asses are sitting ten thousand miles and in some cases 5 centiures away from the ME.To single out Isreal as hysterical in the midst of that cesspool is absurd.As for being a US citizen I'm not familiar with the case,but there are plenty of US citizens,UK citizens,and Canadian citizens who have fought for ISIS.. the whole region by most of the worlds standards is hysterical....it has defied the logic of half the worlds diplomats, or it was created by half the worlds diplomats.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only comment I have on the region is that Obama & Hillary seem to have successfully exploited both sides of all the conflicts in the region to further the aims of organizing the corrupt trafficking networks into and efficient revenue generating venture of epic proportions.

Seems the only thing both sides can agree on is illegal illicit trafficking and organized crime trade is of mutual benefit.
crime pays.and perhaps that is the whole point...human suffering is profitable to some people..I don't know.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was talking about the Israelis domestically and you dragged in everything else. You believe in the jonesian idea of Israel and Zionist being two separate entities. You believe in the boggyman behind the curtain when it’s all out in front of your face. You can’t face reality so you make up fairytales. Sad.

Alex Jones is like sugar for your brain, it will rot it away if you have too much.

Now start your bitch boy tangent of profanity and liberal smears. There’s no use in having a discussion about Israel with a Zionist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was talking about the Israelis domestically and you dragged in everything else. You believe in the jonesian idea of Israel and Zionist being two separate entities. You believe in the boggyman behind the curtain when it’s all out in front of your face. You can’t face reality so you make up fairytales. Sad.

Alex Jones is like sugar for your brain, it will rot it away if you have too much.

Now start your bitch boy tangent of profanity and liberal smears. There’s no use in having a discussion about Israel with a Zionist.
your an idiot you should stay where your comfortable hanging out with that retard ej and his pal Cletus.the other intellectual bottom dwellers....I belive you can be a jew and not a zionist,I believe you can be an Isreali and not a zionist,I believe you can be an American and not a republican or a democrat and I believe you are stupid fuck...now go turn on CNN and get informed...I love people like you get so triggered by Alex Jones I find it funny,,,and so does he half the time he's just trolling people like you...if you had been active on this thread you would already have read where I've said I think Alex Jones refuses to honestly explore zionism and of all conspiracy therioes he refuses to even discuss zionist conspircay therioes..yeah I do believe that the people who run this world do it behind curtains, they start wars,famine,mass murder,manipulate the media ,education systems.own the political class....I mean really if I was in their place .....would I sit by and let the world be run by the votes of idiots like you.or would I protect my own self interests.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In terms of what passes for the norm in the ME ..no and yes... that is not hysterical..our fat asses are sitting ten thousand miles and in some cases 5 centiures away from the ME.To single out Isreal as hysterical in the midst of that cesspool is absurd.As for being a US citizen I'm not familiar with the case,but there are plenty of US citizens,UK citizens,and Canadian citizens who have fought for ISIS.. the whole region by most of the worlds standards is hysterical....it has defied the logic of half the worlds diplomats, or it was created by half the worlds diplomats.

All I can say is, I've looked into it and I have no soft feelings for Israel. They ain't no better than anyone else over there. Fuck them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can say is, I've looked into it and I have no soft feelings for Israel. They ain't no better than anyone else over there. Fuck them.
I don't doubt you are right,and I don't think that our media is gonna give an honest account of either side of the coin...like Pat pointed out...how many people profit from the conflict in the ME ...Arafat died the richest head of state in the world being the president of a destitute nation.skimming off refuggee american dollars...the entire Keneset ?....how many other people who aren't Isrealis or palastenisns have grown obscenely wealthy off of the continueing war? Is our war with flags or with evil men hiding behind them.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember the mavi marmara? An aide ship full of Unarmed civilians carrying medical supplies to Gaza. How did Israel react? They sent commandos in the middle of the night and opened fire, killing an American citizen. To a Zionist like yourself, it was a reasonable response, to the rest of the sane world it was a HYSTERICAL reaction.

So brave. Definitely not a cowardly people.

Sick and sad.

Go ahead and justify it by dragging out the holocaust and calling me an antisemitie.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember the mavi marmara? An aide ship full of Unarmed civilians carrying medical supplies to Gaza. How did Israel react? They sent commandos in the middle of the night and opened fire, killing an American citizen. To a Zionist like yourself, it was a reasonable response, to the rest of the sane world it was a HYSTERICAL reaction.

View attachment 103069 View attachment 103070 View attachment 103071

So brave. Definitely not a cowardly people.

Sick and sad.

Go ahead and justify it by dragging out the holocaust and calling me an antisemitie.

fucksakes you are making ej look like Einstien...you have a tampon handy hon?.....you don't wanna go there dear..you really really don't,you're just making an ass out of yourself...in the great long.long obscene,revolting tapestry of war, and inhumanity this doesn't even make the needle jump....when I think of just Vietnam alone.....you fucking libtards really need to make up your minds,,,am I a Nazi or a Zionist which is it.because the dry cleaning bills on the unifroms is breaking my bank.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fucksakes you are making ej look like Einstien...you have a tampon handy hon?.....you don't wanna go there dear..you really really don't,you're just making an ass out of yourself...in the great long.long obscene,revolting tapestry of war, and inhumanity this doesn't even make the needle jump....when I think of just Vietnam alone.....you fucking libtards really need to make up your minds,,,am I a Nazi or a Zionist which is it.because the dry cleaning bills on the unifroms is breaking my bank.
You can’t make an argument on its own merits. You have to drag ej and Cromwell in who have nothing to do with this. You drag in the holocaust which has nothing to do with this. You drag in antisemitism which has nothing to do with this.

Typical liberal / Zionist defense tactics.

Sad!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can’t make an argument on its own merits. You have to drag ej and Cromwell in who have nothing to do with this. You drag in the holocaust which has nothing to do with this. You drag in antisemitism which has nothing to do with this.

Typical liberal / Zionist defense tactics.

Sad!
sorry they are the only other retards,other than yourself I know on the forum......you remind me of that chick cathy newman.
DULO9tOWsAI1-mu-1.jpg

I dragged the holocaust into this to say "I" .."me"..."yo"..."myself"...support Holocaust reviosnists..I support people who want the right to investigate the goverment approved narritive of the Holocaust to bring forth historical and scientific evidence,that refutes that narritive without fear of being imprisoned by the 17 countires in this world who have criminalized scholarship ...and to protect them from harrassment by jewish groups with threats of violence.to allow them to speak freely....now lizard brain does that sound like a view supported by a zionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors