Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3e4ea2ed79cb092b3d9d42923b48e44d242e186e612d54ebcd9b7cf6bbd1b6eb.jpg
Don't bet on it...they are a Hydra...they are the American arm of the New World Order.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't bet on it...they are a Hydra...they are the American arm of the New World Order.
Sadly you are right I'm afraid. Not enough prisons to hold all these criminals.

If only they could be placed in the very FEMA camps they built for us.

ofNNy2wWs7dqQpZVi-sKYcQm-minTbHO50XrpwOPBnk.png

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
found this amussing.....while Trump is ridiculed for being ona TV show about people running a profitable bussiness ...the top Democrat in America is on a TV show about......drag queens....nuff said. Her next apperance will be on Mexican television she's making a public service commercial on the best ways to cross the border without getting caught by ICE.
Nancy Pelosi to be guest judge on 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars'
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/nancy-pelosi-rupaul-drag-race/index.html

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so a locust of liberal carpetbaggers are now in flight?
They only brought you the joys of diversity so long as it suited them for cheap labor & votes. Now that it is likely their policies have made things so expensive to live and so crime ridden & unsafe it is no longer tenable, it is time to leave you stuck with the fruits of their laborers and move on.

That way they can move to another beautiful area & fix that one to their liking as well. Always spreading the joy of progressivism wherever they go!

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm wondering why the "memo" has not been released. The FISA abuse memo. Congress does not have declassify to the memo. They can, but they don't have to. Trump can declassify anything, including the memo.

Food for thought.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm wondering why the "memo" has not been released. The FISA abuse memo. Congress does not have declassify to the memo. They can, but they don't have to. Trump can declassify anything, including the memo.

Food for thought.
65,000 people tweeted under 1 hastag out of 6 to release. It will come out.

If Congress wont, Trump will. If Congress won't it means they are still hoping to kill him. Think we are beyond that.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
65,000 people tweeted under 1 hastag out of 6 to release. It will come out.

If Congress wont, Trump will. If Congress won't it means they are still hoping to kill him. Think we are beyond that.

I think it will come out, but there is a reason they are waiting.

I don't think it will come out until Trump signs the re-authorization of FISA bill. They, including Trump, can't be seen passing legislation on the use of a secret court while there is public proof of abuse of said secret court.

Plausible deniability. Sign the bill first. Then get the memo out. The outcry about a secret court will go away in a few months.

Snowden: Trump Must Veto Reauthorized NSA Spying Powers In Light Of FISA Memo

"If this memo had been known prior to the vote, FISA reauth would have failed. These abuses must be made public"

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't think it will come out until Trump signs the re-authorization of FISA bill. They, including Trump, can't be seen passing legislation on the use of a secret court while there is public proof of abuse of said secret court.

Plausible deniability. Sign the bill first. Then get the memo out. The outcry about a secret court will go away in a few months.
Certainly makes sense. He doesn't want to lose access to NSA database due to public outcry due to a corrupt judge until after the swamp is drained. Of course absolute power corrupts absolutely & he probably has no intention of ever considering doing so. As President he would always have access even if FISA rules were revised, but with all the legal challenges to his administration, why risk it now.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Certainly makes sense. He doesn't want to lose access to NSA database due to public outcry due to a corrupt judge until after the swamp is drained. Of course absolute power corrupts absolutely & he probably has no intention of ever considering doing so. As President he would always have access even if FISA rules were revised, but with all the legal challenges to his administration, why risk it now.

The problem is, even if one considers Trump to be incurably pure, the next President may not be.

Keeping FISA is handing the government a method to step over the constitution. This government or the next. They want to keep it for a reason. It makes no sense to keep a secret court that was used against you. Unless, you want to use it yourself.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem is, even if one considers Trump to be incurably pure, the next President may not be.

Keeping FISA is handing the government a method to step over the constitution. This government or the next. They want to keep it for a reason. It makes no sense to keep a secret court that was used against you. Unless, you want to use it yourself.
I do not disagree any more than I believe Trump to be pure. I am less concerned with the FISA procedures than I am with handing the military full control of the NSA & IC apparatus & oversight over all Americans as I am getting the impression is the plan from reading the Q Drops as they are playing the military and NSA as angels. FISA is an effort to provide civilian due process & civilian oversight to avoid abuse, but until bulk collection is ended and targeted collection under FISA only is allowed, the problem will not be solved. Bulk collection, AI scanning with deletion of non relevant data might be a solution as it was initially conceived and programmed by Binney before he was over ruled by Pappa Bush might be the workaround but I know we can never trust it to be actually implemented.

We would have been lost without the white hats in the NSA & military (and the system as it exists is providing evidence against the abusers) however the oversight of these systems & prevention of future abuse will be an unsolved worry for many decades to come so long as these systems are allowed to exist in their current form.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Food for thought.
All tru.. but in order to NOT give the left or Mueller any way to claim of conspiracy or wrong doings. ...... they are handling it by the book ALL the books.... yes it could be released already...... but if they follow the process to the letter 5 to 10 days........

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Snowden: Trump Must Veto Reauthorized NSA Spying Powers In Light Of FISA Memo

"If this memo had been known prior to the vote, FISA reauth would have failed. These abuses must be made public"
The memo is enough for veto.....

Beside a veto won't stop collection only SLOW access.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta laugh your ass off:

Russia-linked Twitter accounts are working overtime to help Devin Nunes and WikiLeaks
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked-twitter-accounts-2018-1

They cannot believe a worldwide twitter movement occurred to push this. Did some anons use bots - wouldn't be surprised. Some may have been in Russia, but please. These guys & gals were tweeting this all night & day from 4 chan, 8 chan, reddit, facebook, twitter & multiple other communities.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boy that Vegas report is a real steaming pile of crap. I'm guessing they are letting the FBI bad players implicate themselves in complicity to pressure the LVMP into filing a misleading report to cover up significant details of the incident and shooting.

Either they are complicit with Black hats & Las Vegas power brokers or they have beem severely duped by them. No where near enough brass in that room and crime scene photos do not even match some I have seen in /pol/ threads.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No where near enough brass in that room and crime scene photos do not even match some I have seen in /pol/ threads.

Plus I'm having trouble finding the holes in the door that the "security guard was shot through"...
That was the story right?... but no holes in the door. Curious

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plus I'm having trouble finding the holes in the door that the "security guard was shot through"...
That was the story right?... but no holes in the door. Curious
Certainly aint 200 holes in it that is for sure. Does that look consistent w/ .223 & .556 to you?
upload_2018-1-20_0-39-11.pngupload_2018-1-20_4-13-22.png

No count of casings found. Barely enough in pics for only a few 30 round mags. No where near enough brass to account for number of expended rounds. Never has been video of muzzle flash from Paddock's room. All Bullshit.

upload_2018-1-20_0-46-30.png

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pics I saw were taken from about 15 ft further back in hall, had cart on other side of hall further back toward camera (far enough to be out of frame) and rug absolutely soaked with a bloodstain right in front of right hand door stretching almost all the way across the hall.

upload_2018-1-20_1-6-2.png

Scene was cleaned big time.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I missed that pic...
It was in Q thread on 4 Chan /pol/ way back and those old images would have timed out by now so it would take forever to find it. Know anons scraped the images so i'm sure someone will eventually repost. If I see it again, I'll post.

Q did not post it under his Trip, it was anonymous sp finding will be tough.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if the Mandalay Bay will survive this...
I mean who wants to stay at 'the Massacre Hotel' ?... especially when so many questions remain unanswered...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if the Mandalay Bay will survive this...
I mean who wants to stay at 'the Massacre Hotel' ?... especially when so many questions remain unanswered...
Concidering they were complicit in the planning and execution of it to short their own stock and are obviously controlling the narrative, it would seem they are not at all concerned.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Being fair to children my ass. Trump is at an all time low in polls--please.

Also seems like he id trying to draw Trump out to public Venues during a time where many might be tempted to take him out.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
upload_2018-1-20_6-45-48.png
upload_2018-1-20_6-48-2.png
upload_2018-1-20_6-49-16.png

Sounds like either DWS has been singing like a canary, they tied him to the Hawaii missile or the Domican Tweens just bit him in the ass.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hilarious!
Please Don‘t Shut Down The Government, Democrats, Because That Would Be Awful (Not)
What a tragedy it would be if Democrats made good on their threat and decided DACA was so important that they must shut down the federal government over it. Please don’t! Why, I’d be heartbroken if the government did less and a bunch of foreigners didn’t get rewarded for ignoring our laws. I think this is just the right hill for the Democrats to choose to fight to the death on, and I encourage them to do so. Throw us right in that briar patch, because you are smart and savvy and there’s no way a big dummy like Trump could beat you and make you look like fools.

Again.
More here

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved my morning coffee this morning, as I drink my morning coffee and watch CNN. It's pure entertainment.

Gloom and doom. The economy is going to suffer and government functions will cease. Um, no. The markets hardly blink in previous shutdowns and all major functions will continue. Most agencies are funded and will continue. The only time this type of shutdown is very important is when the debt ceiling is reached and the treasury cannot borrow money.

Trump will be blamed. Um, no. Even the libtards know who shut down the government. There is no disagreement with the budget. The Dems won't vote for it because DACA. They wouldn't vote for it for something that has nothing to do with the funding.

The best part is, CNN saying "Government shut down, thousands take to the streets to Protest Trump". We already know that the pussy protests were planned long ago for Trump's 1 year. The protests have nothing to do with the shutdown and would have happened anyway. It's fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors