Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved my morning coffee this morning, as I drink my morning coffee and watch CNN. It's pure entertainment.

Gloom and doom. The economy is going to suffer and government functions will cease. Um, no. The markets hardly blink in previous shutdowns and all major functions will continue. Most agencies are funded and will continue. The only time this type of shutdown is very important is when the debt ceiling is reached and the treasury cannot borrow money.

Trump will be blamed. Um, no. Even the libtards know who shut down the government. There is no disagreement with the budget. The Dems won't vote for it because DACA. They wouldn't vote for it for something that has nothing to do with the funding.

The best part is, CNN saying "Government shut down, thousands take to the streets to Protest Trump". We already know that the pussy protests were planned long ago for Trump's 1 year. The protests have nothing to do with the shutdown and would have happened anyway. It's fake news.
It'as mind boggeling anyone turns on TV these days...it's like a form of masochisim

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They need time for Trump to sign the FISA re-authorization before publically showing corruption in the FISA process.
How long does it take to sign his freakin name?

Seems more like they are reviewing the IG report and summarizing the salient broad overview facts contained therein into a memo sanitized enough that they can release it to the American people. It must be taking so long to create a finalized 4 page overview from thousands of evidentuary attachments to the IG report. As I understand it this IG report is merely a continuation of a previous IG report issued in 2015 and ignored by Lynch & the Obama administration and the original memo related to the salient points of that report & how the previous administration chose to handle it, and the crimes they committed to cover it all up that Nunes sent to Trump that put him in hot water with the Dems and forced his ethics violation investigation that gagged him for so long. Only makes sense they would want to include any salient facts from most recent IG report as well by rewriting it.

I could be wrong & welcome correction. I just can't find another reason to say it will take 19 days.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm also wondering if this 10 day shutdown Q has been talking about since late November (10 Days of Darkness) referred to an inevitable and necessary shutdown of government as part of the bankruptcy proceeding of the corporation known as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Patriots chose Donald Trump to head the effort to take back our country IMHO because he successfully experienced, negotiated, and emerged from 4 bankruptcies of his own. Who better to lead the country through the inevitable and necessary bankruptcy the USA had to face in order to emerge from in order to move forward and have a future.

The Cabal had planned to form global government and cede our military to the UN global government transferring their flag there as part of the bankruptcy reorganization while setting us out and stealing our wealth and the patriots were not about to allow that to happen. I believe that when the government shutdown is over the US Petro Dollar will no longer be the official global currency and will be replaced with the Petro Yuan which will eventually be supplemented by gold based internal trade. Problem is that when that is announced, a devaluation of our national currency will occur of approximately 50%. Everything will cost us twice as much, placing us in a competitive position in the world market making it lucrative enough for our manufacturing industries to return to our shores. This explains why the Stock Market is skyrocketing. It is essentially going to double in value, not because Trump is creating wealth, but because Trump is actively in process of devaluing our currency. All that is left at that point is to have a devastating "Market Correction" that will complete the process by issuing a new currency that properly reflects by inflating it to the revised diminished value of the new system.

I think this has been the plan, and we are much further along in it than we ever realized. All this other political division, conflict, theater, and corruption battle being so prolonged, frustrating and amplified is really there to distract us all from the above. We wiil be distracted from the fact that the Rothschild just stole 1/2 the wealth of our country but emerge intact, with our military assets, a National FED, a Gold baked currency, 1/2 the national debt, but now beholden to the Chinese white dragon society (probably just another name for the Rothchilds chinese branch) instead of the Rothschilds. The only thing the will make it feel good is most will never notice and we get to prosecute some of the guilty for treason.

Thoughts anyone? Could this be what is actually going on right now in some form or another?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HelleJ20180121_low.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Interesting Analysis probably provided to you by the shadow government itself to explain events after the fact, but it is possible I guess. Has the added benefit of leveling a whole new threat to the administration from the NWO but that is what bothers me about it. It is the plausable deniability factor that makes it unlikely they would invite a more concerted response from DJT.

Initial theories I heard was it is more probable that the CIA was responsible for smuggling nukes in pre-positioned containers stored in port. Word is what actually happened was the NSA intercepted comms revealing CIA plot to fake a NK missile attack using nukes stored in numbered containers and special operators were dispatch that rendered warheads inert by swapping out fissile warheads with dummies. CIA then hacked Hawaii's & later Japan's missile warning systems to set them off while launch detection warnings were issued from Canada in both false flags to explain the alarms.

Either way, Must have been a real surprise to the Clintons when nothing happened after they carefully arranged their alibi's by going to Hawaii during the planned "attack" (at a safe distance upwind of course). Bet the wicked witch was cursing McCain, Schiff, & Schumer for screwing up the plan, if that was indeed the case. Guessing Guantanamo is becoming a much more realistic possibility.

This guy who ho wrote the article is involved with Wilcock, Fulford & Goode in their little disinfo intel network. Disinfo abounds lately.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long does it take to sign his freakin name?

Seems more like they are reviewing the IG report and summarizing the salient broad overview facts contained therein into a memo sanitized enough that they can release it to the American people. It must be taking so long to create a finalized 4 page overview from thousands of evidentuary attachments to the IG report. As I understand it this IG report is merely a continuation of a previous IG report issued in 2015 and ignored by Lynch & the Obama administration and the original memo related to the salient points of that report & how the previous administration chose to handle it, and the crimes they committed to cover it all up that Nunes sent to Trump that put him in hot water with the Dems and forced his ethics violation investigation that gagged him for so long. Only makes sense they would want to include any salient facts from most recent IG report as well by rewriting it.

I could be wrong & welcome correction. I just can't find another reason to say it will take 19 days.

How long it takes for a President to sign a bill depends on the bill. The President has 10 days to sign.

I don't know what your talking about when you say IG report and compiling information into 4 pages. The memo already exists and is 4 pages. It has nothing to do with an IG report that I'm aware of. IG reports are made for public consumption. This memo was not.

My understanding is that the memo is simply the findings that Rep Nunes found about the use of the FISA Court to unmask US citizens, specifically the Trump Campiagn, in order to spy on them using a dodgy Clinton Campaign opposition research "Russian dossier" by the Obama administration in order to help Hillary Clinton's campaign and take down Trump.

I think you are over analizing it. In it's simple form, this is watergate 2.0. Instead of physically breaking into the oppositions offices by campaign staffers as was done in Watergate, Clinton/Obama/Dems used the CIA,FBI and DOJ to spy on the Trump campaign. The Russia collusion investigation is an attempt at the coverup. If Hitlery had won, there would be no need for a cover up as those involved would still be in charge and nobody would have known. But Trump won. It would have been discovered. So, they started the Russian collusion narrative to cover it up. If there is an open investigation they could hide the spying evidence behind the collusion investigation. Nunes found the evidence months ago. It's in the memo he wrote(as I understand it). It's not an IG report, it's a four page memo by Nunes that has been available to the intelligence commitee for months but just became available to the rest of Congress on Friday.

Watergate was one campaign using illegal methods(breaking and entering, burglery) to spy on another campaign. Russiagate is one Campaign using illegal methods to spy on another campaign. But Russiagate is far worse because they used the power of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA and the secret FISA court to spy on their opponent and then started a fake investigation into a sitting President to cover it up.

The FISA court made it all possible. Without the FISA court, it's unlikely they could have wiretapped and used the information. The deep state, and establishment politicians on both sides do not want to lose the FISA court. That's why this is taking so long. The Dems are covering for the Dems, of course. But why are Repubs also hiding the FISA court abuse for so long? This memo is not new. Nunes wrote it months ago when he was forced to recuse himself. Why didn't the rest of the R's on the committee get it out, they all saw it. They waited because FISA was about to expire and they did not want to lose the FISA court. It's not a coincidence that the memo was released to the entire Congress on the very day that FISA passed the Senate. It's no coincidence that the memo will not be seen by the public until Trump signs the FISA bill. It's also not a coincidence that on the same day Trump tweeted his opposition to the FISA bill and then changed his mind and two hours later Tweeted support for the bill. Somebody explained to him that Russiagate would be over when the FISA court was safe. Trump is trading the constitution(FISA subverts the constitution) to clear his name. He was promised that the information in the memo would be released to the public after FISA was passed.

I need to add that Trump has been aware of Nunes findings, including that he discovered evidence that was labeled secret as Nunes said as much on National TV. Trump could have released the clearance months ago.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long it takes for a President to sign a bill depends on the bill. The President has 10 days to sign.

I don't know what your talking about when you say IG report and compiling information into 4 pages. The memo already exists and is 4 pages. It has nothing to do with an IG report that I'm aware of. IG reports are made for public consumption. This memo was not.

My understanding is that the memo is simply the findings that Rep Nunes found about the use of the FISA Court to unmask US citizens, specifically the Trump Campiagn, in order to spy on them using a dodgy Clinton Campaign opposition research "Russian dossier" by the Obama administration in order to help Hillary Clinton's campaign and take down Trump.

I think you are over analizing it. In it's simple form, this is watergate 2.0. Instead of physically breaking into the oppositions offices by campaign staffers as was done in Watergate, Clinton/Obama/Dems used the CIA,FBI and DOJ to spy on the Trump campaign. The Russia collusion investigation is an attempt at the coverup. If Hitlery had won, there would be no need for a cover up as those involved would still be in charge and nobody would have known. But Trump won. It would have been discovered. So, they started the Russian collusion narrative to cover it up. If there is an open investigation they could hide the spying evidence behind the collusion investigation. Nunes found the evidence months ago. It's in the memo he wrote(as I understand it). It's not an IG report, it's a four page memo by Nunes that has been available to the intelligence commitee for months but just became available to the rest of Congress on Friday.

Watergate was one campaign using illegal methods(breaking and entering, burglery) to spy on another campaign. Russiagate is one Campaign using illegal methods to spy on another campaign. But Russiagate is far worse because they used the power of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA and the secret FISA court to spy on their opponent and then started a fake investigation into a sitting President to cover it up.

The FISA court made it all possible. Without the FISA court, it's unlikely they could have wiretapped and used the information. The deep state, and establishment politicians on both sides do not want to lose the FISA court. That's why this is taking so long. The Dems are covering for the Dems, of course. But why are Repubs also hiding the FISA court abuse for so long? This memo is not new. Nunes wrote it months ago when he was forced to recuse himself. Why didn't the rest of the R's on the committee get it out, they all saw it. They waited because FISA was about to expire and they did not want to lose the FISA court. It's not a coincidence that the memo was released to the entire Congress on the very day that FISA passed the Senate. It's no coincidence that the memo will not be seen by the public until Trump signs the FISA bill. It's also not a coincidence that on the same day Trump tweeted his opposition to the FISA bill and then changed his mind and two hours later Tweeted support for the bill. Somebody explained to him that Russiagate would be over when the FISA court was safe. Trump is trading the constitution(FISA subverts the constitution) to clear his name. He was promised that the information in the memo would be released to the public after FISA was passed.
It's a political memo writen by staffers of the Intel committee. .... might have truth in it BUT.... in the end it is the political/legal opinion of some staffers...... Ie same as the Maddow tax return. Or any number of Stories from the left.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The FISA court made it all possible. Without the FISA court, it's unlikely they could have wiretapped and used the information. The deep state, and establishment politicians on both sides do not want to lose the FISA court. That's why this is taking so long. The Dems are covering for the Dems, of course. But why are they also hiding the FISA court abuse for so long? This memo is not new. Nunes wrote it months ago when he was forced to recuse himself. Why didn't the rest of the R's on the committee get it out, they all saw it. They waited because FISA was about to expire and they did not want to lose the FISA court. It's not a coincidence that the memo was released to the entire Congress on the very day that FISA passed the Senate. It's no coincidence that the memo will not be seen by the public until Trump signs the FISA bill. It's also not a coincidence that on the same day Trump tweeted his opposition to the FISA bill and then changed his mind and two hours later Tweeted support for the bill. Somebody explained to him that Russiagate would be over when the FISA court was safe. Trump is trading the constitution(FISA subverts the constitution) to clear his name. He was promised that the information in the memo would be released to the public after FISA was passed.
Without the dirty judge on the FISA court it would not have been possible. In fact they were turned down by two FISA judges in obtaining authorization for the surveillance on Trump campaign before they finally got it by fabricating the Dossier. IMHO it is a problem with dirty judges loaded all across the system by the Cabal of predecessors and that is the true issue. The FISA system is sound in theory, but somehow we need to figure out how to get rid of the dirty judges.

If Trump was dirty he would do that by simply ignoring the law and sticking NSA up the ass of every Judge in America to see who is dirty. He hasn't because he is trying to respect the law.

Either that or he has been a PSYOP all along and is a Rothschild plant for selling the bankruptcy of USA to the american people who will be destroyed & driven from office in disgrace when they crash the stock market blaming him for it or be assassinated like Kennedy.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a political memo writen by staffers of the Intel committee. .... might have truth in it BUT.... in the end it is the political/legal opinion of some staffers...... Ie same as the Maddow tax return. Or any number of Stories from the left.

That was my understanding as well. What matters is the classified evidence the memo and IG report are based on, but we will never see much of that.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love the line The House Intelligence Committee generally and Nunes specifically have a history of making unreliable and untrue claims (its report about Edward Snowden was full of falsehoods, as Bart Gellman amply documented, and prior claims from Nunes about “unmasking” have been discredited).

Imagine using a CNN report quoting confidential sources a evidence Nunes has been discredited on the unmasking. What is up with Zero Hedge these days....? It was only routine because they were illegally spying on most of DC & keeping them all in line under threat of Arkancide.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without the dirty judge on the FISA court it would not have been possible. In fact they were turned down by two FISA judges in obtaining authorization for the surveillance on Trump campaign before they finally got it by fabricating the Dossier. IMHO it is a problem with dirty judges loaded all across the system by the Cabal of predecessors and that is the true issue. The FISA system is sound in theory, but somehow we need to figure out how to get rid of the dirty judges.

If Trump was dirty he would do that by simply ignoring the law and sticking NSA up the ass of every Judge in America to see who is dirty. He hasn't because he is trying to respect the law.

Either that or he has been a PSYOP all along and is a Rothschild plant for selling the bankruptcy of USA to the american people who will be destroyed & driven from office in disgrace when they crash the stock market blaming him for it or be assassinated like Kennedy.

Bullshit. The FISA court is nothing but a work around of the constitution. It's a SECRET court. Every FISA judge is dirty simply by being a FISA judge.

FISA itself is dirty. You can change every judge on the FISA court and you will still have dirty FISA court judges because FISA itself is dirty. If you take a muddy pig out of a mud hole and put a new pig in it, you now have a new muddy pig.

Russiagate is proof that FISA is inherently corrupt.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit. The FISA court is nothing but a work around of the constitution. It's a SECRET court. Every FISA judge is dirty simply by being a FISA judge.

FISA itself is dirty. You can change every judge on the FISA court and you will still have dirty FISA court judges because FISA itself is dirty. If you take a muddy pig out of a mud hole and put a new pig in it, you now have a new muddy pig.

Russiagate is proof that FISA is inherently corrupt.
What would you replace it with? With the corruption in our government there is obviously a need for a domestic spying program to prevent future abuses. How would you do it?

If it weren't for Binney, Snowden, & Patriots we would be screwed right now.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

:rolleyes:

It's not the memo itself that's important. The memo is based on information. We need the memo to see what the information is so we can demand that. That's why most people are demanding the memo and the supporting documents be released. ;)

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What would you replace it with? With the corruption in our government there is obviously a need for a domestic spying program to prevent future abuses. How would you do it?

If it weren't for Binney, Snowden, & Patriots we would be screwed right now.

I would replace it with nothing. What the hell are you talking about?

Snowden and others were the corrupt spy people that decided they didn't want to be corrupt anymore and tell us what was happening. If there is no domestic spying, why the fuck do we need a Snowden or Binney? We don't.

All you are proposing is replacing or adding another corruptable agency. That doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would replace it with nothing. What the hell are you talking about?

Snowden and others were the corrupt spy people that decided they didn't want to be corrupt anymore and tell us what was happening. If there is no domestic spying, why the fuck do we need a Snowden or Binney? We don't.
If there was no domestic spying they would just go back to the 5Is system (12Is now) they used for decades and indeed used here when they used England to to the dirty work. Who are you kidding? Yourself?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:rolleyes:

It's not the memo itself that's important. The memo is based on information. We need the memo to see what the information is so we can demand that. That's why most people are demanding the memo and the supporting documents be released. ;)

But being a staffer memo it is or can be shown to be the same thing as the Dossier. Is the intelligence fact or opinion based information.

IF the memo is written by Opposition staff.... Whose Members are choosing to NOT look at the memo. But so far it seem s to be a Republican memo... ONLY.

I'll believe it when I see some evidence.. supporting a memo.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm hopeful the Memo and investigation come out in Trumps favor and lots of Lefties BURN.... I just want stuff like the memo released CLEAN.. I want to to NOT be a leak or based on anything looking like anomonous sorcing. It needs to be definitive not a Wishlist.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If there was no domestic spying they would just go back to the 5Is system (12Is now) they used for decades and indeed used here when they used England to to the dirty work. Who are you kidding? Yourself?

You've been reading too much 4chan bullshit, my friend. You'd willingly trade one corrupt deep state for another. That's fucking stupid. Sorry for the bluntness.

Anybody that can spy for you, can turn around and spy against you. And, it's even easier because you trust them. STUPID.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've been reading too much 4chan bullshit, my friend. You'd willingly trade one corrupt deep state for another. That's fucking stupid. Sorry for the bluntness.

Anybody that can spy for you, can turn around and spy against you. And, it's even easier because you trust them. STUPID.
And you are still in denial of reality. Until you burn down the NSA and all the other 11 countries bulk collection systems we will always have these systems and the realities that they will be used against us all. Then you still have similar systems they sold the plans for these systems to in the spy ring fiasco. It is common knowledge the Obama administration was spying on EVERYONE -- Reporters even -- all without warrant. They only went to FISA to cover their asses after they developed the Russia Collusion Narrative contingency plan.

I would rather take the time to examine all sides of an issue and possibilities of what might have occurred before coming to a conclusion of what is really going on before believing what any news outlet says any more.

You been watching CNN too damned much. It is impairing you ability to think critically by actually realizing who benefits. Anyone who denies 9-11 was a false flag attack at this point might as well pack it in.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you are still in denial of reality. Until you burn down the NSA and all the other 11 countries bulk collection systems we will always have these systems and the realities that they will be used against us all. Then you still have similar systems they sold the plans for these systems to in the spy ring fiasco. It is common knowledge the Obama administration was spying on EVERYONE -- Reporters even -- all without warrant. They only went to FISA to cover their asses after they developed the Russia Narrative contingency plan.

You been watching CNN too damned much. It is impairing you ability to think critically.

But, you're not talking about burning down the NSA and the bulk collection systems. You're talking about adding more. It's fucking stupid.

I would end it all. Burn it all down.

The answer is smaller government and you are promoting bigger government.

Your view is fundamentally flawed. You propose more government to solve an issue of an already too large government.

For the record, the difference between where you and I get information is that I know CNN is lying. You actually believe the shit that you read. Now, you tell me which one of us is impaired in our ability to think.

I said nothing would happen about the Alabama election. You said people were watching and would prove voter fraud. Who was correct? You said you would let me pull you out of the rabbit hole. We bet on it. You fudged on the bet. You won't let me pull you out of the rabbit hole. And, that's too bad. I like you. I hate to see it.

No Pat. The answer is to end the programs, not add to them. The answer is the same as business regulation and tax. The smaller, the better. The fewer the better. End the NSA bullshit, don't add to it. FISA is an addition, not a ending of the program. You don't solve the NSA bulk collection by adding another layer. You solve it by ending it.

The sad part is, you would have agreed with me a few months ago.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But, you're not talking about burning down the NSA and the bulk collection systems. You're talking about adding more. It's fucking stupid.

I would end it all. Burn it all down.

The answer is smaller government and you are promoting bigger government.

Your view is fundamentally flawed. You propose more government to solve an issue of an already too large government.

For the record, the difference between where you and I get information is that I know CNN is lying. You actually believe the shit that you read. Now, you tell me which one of us is impaired in our ability to think.

I said nothing would happen about the Alabama election. You said people were watching and would prove voter fraud. Who was correct? You said you would let me pull you out of the rabbit hole. We bet on it. You fudged on the bet. You won't let me pull you out of the rabbit hole. And, that's too bad. I like you. I hate to see it.

No Pat. The answer is to end the programs, not add to them. The answer is the same as business regulation and tax. The smaller, the better. The fewer the better. End the NSA bullshit, don't add to it. FISA is an addition, not a ending of the program. You don't solve the NSA bulk collection by adding another layer. You solve it by ending it.

The sad part is, you would have agreed with me a few months ago.
What you are proposing is like being in a firefight in Iraq and just as you are winning the battle putting up a white flag, walking into the no mans land and throwing down your weapons and ammo then stripping naked and hoping your enemy appreciates your gesture so much they wont shoot you and drag your lifeless body through the streets in celebration of your stupidity. Burning down our intelligence capabilities is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say and that is saying something right there. You would leave us defenseless at a time when we need these weapons the most to ward off this concerted attack to subvert our nation. You served & ought to know better than that. The fact that you are advocating it anyway makes me suspect your motives.

I do believe a great portion of what I learn from the internet. I do believe there is more truth in many conspiracy theories than many (ie PEOPLE LIKE YOU) would have you believe. I also know many things are bullshit. I am inclined to agree that much of the Q is a psyop to get people to miss the fact our economy will crash very soon and almost all of us will have 1/2 of what we have now when it does. The Q drops are waking up a lot of people and providing Potus with the power of the people to force release of the memo in answer to the public outcry rather than be perceived at doing so himself. The Q drops are teaching people to wake up, examine all available information and analyze it thinking critically to determine that which is most likely to be true and formulate contingencies for each scenario that might develop later as things become more clear than believe a CNN anchor you know is lying to you. Fortunately that is what I was already doing by reading the chans, reddit, watching YT vids & examining multiple news sources. Like it or not, that is our reality.

So far nothing has come from the Alabama election - yet. We both know damn well Alabama & Wisconsin elections were fraudulent (whether or not you will admit it) but no one seems to give a shit at THIS POINT. Trump sold out Roy Moore so he could blackmail McConnell into working with him to achieve immigration reform, end chain immigration, build a wall & even oppose DACA. Isn't that pretty much what you wanted him to do? Notice Doug Jones voted to Avert the shutdown?

What you fail to realize is the Memo and supporting evidence will show there was a concerted and definite effort to steal the election from Trump using voter fraud and when that failed they invented the Russia Collusion Narrative to Impeach a duly elected POTUS. That will exonerate the administration and prove the use of our intel agencies involvement in voter fraud including arranging the pre-programming of voter machines with Sorros to FIX The Election against Trump. Sessions will be exonerated from suspicion of Collusion & will no longer be bound by by his Recusal, be free to prosecute the guilty for their crimes to wake the masses and immediately launch investigations into Alabama, Wisconsin, Virginia. Minnesota. Nevada. Colorado. Ohio. Illinois. Florida.etc elections' fraud which will expose methods used prior to the midterms. At least that is how it is supposed to go if what I am piecing together is proven true.

You are right that I would have agreed with you a year ago. I was unaware at that time how badly these systems were abused and just how much these systems were duplicated in the private sector with Twitter, Facebook, Google, Apple Verizon, Comcast, AT&T, etc and just how fucked we would be if we strip ourselves of the only defense and ammunition we have against the Clear and Present Danger represented by the privatized weaponization of intelligence against the American People and the Nation in addition to the ever present danger that the Foreign Intelligence Services represent.

Sorry you are proving yourself unable to recognize that fact. You want to be a fool and leave yourself defenseless while you stick your head in the sand go right ahead, but until we develop a realistic plan to safely manage and dismantle the threats that are not going away any time soon, your desire to burn it all down is unrealistic, moronic, and downright fucking dangerous at this point.

Until you understand the scope of the problem, you are unqualified to formulate a solution. That is how we got in this mess in the first place.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent and Informative interview

If Trump is indeed following this plan as outlined it is a true game changer.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL ALIENS TO VOTE – AUTOMATICALLY
Court orders government to do so for all driver's licenses issued

http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/major-state-to-register-illegal-aliens-to-vote-automatically/

again...why any citizens feels compelled to obey any law in the state of California is beyond me...the political class is willing to destroy the economy and social fabric of the state it is in the interest of the citizens of the state to remove the present goverment and to upsurp their authority whenever and wherever they can.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
recently..in the last year or so there has been a new phenomena in California citites...there have been these huge increases in homlessness...there are these Hoovervilles spring up in our cities...in every possible space vast homeless encampements have sprung up, these are not he simple homeless guy wrapped up in a sleeping bag,but tents and shanties are being set up in every concievable space.In San Diego this was the cause of an outbreak of hepatitis..a popular scenic bike path became a gauntlet of filth instead of a place for family recreation for the public.I'm not sure what is causing it,nor has anyone else that I've spoken to. Of course the rise of illegal aliens is going to have the most severe impact on the poorest people as they compete for cheap housing,...regardless the suffering of Californias poorest and most desperate citizens is irrelevant to the DNC who control the state's politics it is an issue they are sweeping under the rug..San Diego,LA,SF,Oakland are all experincing this and yet the Democrat party of California goes to obscene lengths to concerns itself with the health and welfare of illegal aliens.....That being said...there is a real need for the citizens of California and America to remove the current goverment in Sacremento and the major coastal cities from power.

Screen_Shot_2014-05-05_at_7.20.28_PM.png

cct-homeless-202.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
recently..in the last year or so there has been a new phenomena in California citites...there have been these huge increases in homlessness...there are these Hoovervilles spring up in our cities...in every possible space vast homeless encampements have sprung up, these are not he simple homeless guy wrapped up in a sleeping bag,but tents and shanties are being set up in every concievable space.In San Diego this was the cause of an outbreak of hepatitis..a popular scenic bike path became a gauntlet of filth instead of a place for family recreation for the public.I'm not sure what is causing it,nor has anyone else that I've spoken to. Of course the rise of illegal aliens is going to have the most severe impact on the poorest people as they compete for cheap housing,...regardless the suffering of Californias poorest and most desperate citizens is irrelevant to the DNC who control the state's politics it is an issue they are sweeping under the rug..San Diego,LA,SF,Oakland are all experincing this and yet the Democrat party of California goes to obscene lengths to concerns itself with the health and welfare of illegal aliens.....

Screen_Shot_2014-05-05_at_7.20.28_PM.png

cct-homeless-202.jpg
Turning it into a real paradise aren't they? Looks like Paris on its way to Haiti.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Turning it into a real paradise aren't they? Looks like France.
Yes but instead of illegal African invaders encamped on the streets of Paris...these people are citizens...whose state goverment has engineered their displacement,and more...the DNC is shutting down the federal goverment for the sakes of illegal mexicans,,,,but the DNC won't lift a finger for these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors