Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6cb47577b9ae71d321cc444228f65c811bdcc9ef22646ee40ecbe216eab61a72.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty radical statement about Hawaii Missile warning in this video starting at 22:14. Just a brief mention but if it had any truth behind it ....

There are a few reports along these same lines and many others with other versions that go so far as to imply Alliance intervention. Some involve shipping containers that seem more plausible as this one above seems way too risky.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was pretty shocked by Trump's weight. Not that it matters to me, just found it incredible that a guy of that height and girth weighs so little. I've put on a few pounds, last time I checked my weight though I was wearing jeans with a 34" waist and was tipping the scales around 188lbs. I'm also nowhere near 6'3. I would have ventured a guess closer to 300lbs.

Found it funny though what great health he's in and coming from a subjective source such as the Rear Admiral and not a private doctor chum. Given he passed the cognitive test so easily I think he should pull a move from the libtard playbook. Pulosi, Waters and others should now have one done. Trump showed them his, their turn.

Not a bad idea for all high ranking government officials really especially given their ages. Nothing against old people, just a fact of life that faculties diminish at varying rates over time. They constantly test and check other folks with critical jobs like pilots. Is being a congressman, SC justice or other high level staff not a critical job? Testing may clean more house than anything else.

Bader-ginsberg comes to mind, it should be simple. If you nod off and can't avoid napping during hearings or meetings, go home and nap. Watch some Murder She Wrote or some shit. You can't stay in class if you can't stay awake. I was always told in school 'wake up! no job is going to let you sleep' - along comes SCOTUS, "hold my beer".

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This goverment shut down is going to blow up in the DNC's face...they now appear to be willing to let Americans suffer, for the sake of illegal aliens..this is not going to play to well in the sticks.
This is what Trump gas been waiting for. As soon as they shut down government Deep State funding is cut off completely. Trump however can declare martial law to allow Marines to take over functions of government and allow for emergency funding of the military unilaterally under emergency powers to provide for the common defense of the country due to credible threats to National Security. Russian Spy ship off coast of Virgina alone is reason enough to justify it without even counting the probably very real recent missile attack on Hawaii that was averted.

The FISA Memo just about to be released is proof of treason at the highest levels of government to overthrow the democratically elected government. DNC & colluding RHINOS will in no uncertain terms commit suicide tomorrow by shutting down the government.

Checkmate! It's party time!

The administration wants every American demanding release of the FISA Memo on all social media now.
#ReleaseTheMemo
#ReleaseTheDocuments
#Transparency
#DeserveTheTruth
#WeThePeople
#GreatAwakening
#FakeNewsAwards
#TheGreatAwakening
#SchumerShutdown

149b4413fdd67f572032de52ff0de034f42e1f28f9501dc2ec78cd0f212aee25.jpg
2cd9ae9bf4efdbec01e801f837b3b765e6ef413eccde940a0e681b1235ee0dc8.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Healthy reminder for all:

upload_2018-1-19_0-21-33.png

BEWARE of MAJOR FALSE FLAG attempts this week.
KNOW your surroundings.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ironically, a memo that is supposed to show "FISA abuse" becomes public knowledge(not the contents but that it exists and congresscritters have read it) the same day and shortly after the Senate votes to re-authorize FISA.

You can't make this shit up.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's it..they crossed the line...it is now the DUTY of the goverment to start arresting the members of the state goverment of California starting with Jerry Brown..they are threatening to arrtest and fine people for...obeying the law.
Couldn't Agree More! They've asked for it, Sessions must accommodate them in a very small cell for an extended period of time.

He wont of course. Nothing will happen until after the SOU. Trump will wait until even the Democrats are screaming to lock them up because they are sick of the Chinese Water Torture he is subjecting them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors