Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nAq-oaS90D2Yy9-Me10jZpKrfSHIT2sGHNLEgefsf1w.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PayPal,Google,Facebook,Wall street,International corporations,the corporate media, Soros and the banking cartels,the Catholic Church,The RNC, the DNC,.......every member of the matrix which defines the reality we live in and engineers our present,and now our past, and our future are all attacking Trump and a free election.....how stupid do you have to be,to think Trump, and the people who voted for him are the facist in this equation.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh man this is good stuff.
Can't come up with comedy to equal the surrealism of The Trumpster.

Trump thinks exercise is standing at a podium for an hour talking err preaching.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh man this is good stuff.
Can't come up with comedy to equal the surrealism of The Trumpster.

Trump thinks exercise is standing at a podium for an hour talking err preaching.
how many people work for you?.....you're poor deal with it you are a loser deal with it.....it's not whitey's fault, it's not your daddy not supporting your dreams to be a dancer, it's not your embarassing lack of education or intelligence, and it certainly isn't Trumps fault...Jesus wasn't rich..Buddah wasn't rich...Van Gough wasn't rich...but they didn't whine like snarky little bitches, and they didn't become bitter impotent twats by allowing other people define their worth as human beings.You'd be alot happier if you grew a pair and made peace with your own deciesions.....Oh and by the way make my latte with low fat milk,and put a fire under it will ya.the line is backing up.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
speaking in tounges again booby...
You oughta try it sometime.
Might improve your outlook on life.
Or do you like to just make fun of how some people worship their god?

Now I do think that the Snake Handlers are just plain stupid.

Edit:
did a bit of research and found that the percentage of Americans that belong to a Pentecostal/charasmatic church is almost identical to the percentage that still support Trump.

Coincidence?
You decide.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You oughta try it sometime.
Might improve your outlook on life.
Or do you like to just make fun of how some people worship their god?

Now I do think that the Snake Handlers are just plain stupid.
rolling around on the floor with your eyes rolled back in your head and speaking gibberish is not worship ...it's a death metal concert.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how many people work for you?.....you're poor deal with it you are a loser deal with it.....it's not whitey's fault, it's not your daddy not supporting your dreams to be a dancer, it's not your embarassing lack of education or intelligence, and it certainly isn't Trumps fault...Jesus wasn't rich..Buddah wasn't rich...Van Gough wasn't rich...but they didn't whine like snarky little bitches, and they didn't become bitter impotent twats by allowing other people define their worth as human beings.You'd be alot happier if you grew a pair and made peace with your own deciesions.....Oh and by the way make my latte with low fat milk,and put a fire under it will ya.the line is backing up.

What a demented ramble.
You DO need professional help.
Please get help.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hi Folks, pretty soon we are going to have to split this thread to another because of the DB limitations. I want y'all to know that it will happen soon.
The thread title isn't really representative of where the thread has gone anymore anyway. But please post a link to the "new" thread before closing this one.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump's speech was great. Very much the same as his campaign speeches but this time the libtards on CNN came fucking unglued. Even more than usual. The pain on their faces and in their words was delicious. I really enjoyed watching it.

I wonder how many times I'm going to watch a Trump rally on CNN, with the crowd chanting "CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS!" Don Lemon looked like he was going to cry. :D

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder how many times I'm going to watch a Trump rally on CNN, with the crowd chanting "CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS!"
Don Lemon looked like he was going to cry.
:D

OMG it was wonderful watching him come completely unhinged after the speech!
For just a minute there, he bacame Rachael Madcow.:rolleyes:
I really thought he was gonna bust a vein. :)

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Antifuh note to self...
Hmmmm... These police officers seem a lot different than the cops in Berkeley. :xD:
This is Sparta snowflake.....notice how in cities NOT run by democrats the mayors actually have the police enforce the laws that protect free speech.....Antifa is acting in accordance with the DNC,antifa is like the Klan was the military wing of the DNC....just look at how in all the Democrat controled cities the police are told to stand down when antifa starts their violence.

Last edited:

k4prez

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trump's speech was great. Very much the same as his campaign speeches but this time the libtards on CNN came fucking unglued. Even more than usual. The pain on their faces and in their words was delicious. I really enjoyed watching it.

I wonder how many times I'm going to watch a Trump rally on CNN, with the crowd chanting "CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS!" Don Lemon looked like he was going to cry. :D
YO EQUUS, YER WIFE LOOKS FUCKING HOT!
BLUE REALLY SUITS HER OR IS IT HIM ;)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The more I see of this goverment the more I understand the Confederacy.
Which is WHY we have the Statues..... the south was wrong on the slavery issue...we all know that.. BUT they were right about some of the other states rights issues.....

See freedom for slaves in USA seems to have led to bondage for ALL.
And didn't even reduce slavery world wide one bit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN by no standard is a news outlet...we can't even pretend at this point anymore,it's a propoganda mill.but for who ...CNN is owned by Time Warner the third largest entertainment and news conglomerate in the world.It is by no means an American company it's investments and tenacles are worldwide..I would encourage folks to go look at who owns and runs Time-Warner and spend their dollars accordingly....we have a multinational globalist conglomerate trying to overthrow our elections.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ALL OF THEM NETWORK NEWS CHANNELS ARE GLOBALIST!!
Stop being a SHEEPER!!
Fucking hypocrites!!
Make up yo fucking mind!!
Stop falling for the traps!!

I BAM

k4prez

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
PayPal,Google,Facebook,Wall street,International corporations,the corporate media, Soros and the banking cartels,the Catholic Church,The RNC, the DNC,.......every member of the matrix which defines the reality we live in and engineers our present,and now our past, and our future are all attacking Trump and a free election.....how stupid do you have to be,to think Trump, and the people who voted for him are the facist in this equation.
YO PULSEPOOP - CHECK THE MIRROR LATELY
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! WOOT! WOOT!
https://i.giphy.com/media/ZgjUA3xVYG93i/200.gif
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors