Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well,well.....this is what passes for a suicide note these days.....I hope he bought life insurance so his family is provided for,
Can't imagine an insurance company on earth that would write that policy!

If Sessions will not prosecute, it is lawsuits like this that are the best hope!

In a month we will learn he grew so despondant that he took his own life with a double tap to the back of the head and before he bled out, he disposed of the weapon and then walked into the ocean.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't imagine an insurance company on earth that would write that policy!

If Sessions will not prosecute, it is lawsuits like this that are the best hope!

In a month we will learn he grew so despondant that he took his own life with a double tap to the back of the head and before he bled out, he disposed of the weapon and then walked into the ocean.
and tied his hands behind his back after chaining his feet to a concrete block.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IBcXP3dS8QvAG9nodqkowPf9wn3eySjGzrsFs0wXrfc.png

upload_2017-8-24_23-37-32.jpeg

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ann Coulter, Milo Yiannopoulos, Stephen Bannon Are Invited to Speak at UC-Berkeley
http://www.chronicle.com/blogs/tick...stephen-bannon-to-speak-at-uc-berkeley/119806
they won't show,,,why would they...the mayor of Berkley is like the mayor of C-ville hell the mayor of berkeley belongs to an antifa group....he is going to have the cops stand down and all the filth of the entire bay area will show up for vilolence, after C-ville the media has portrayed antifa as civil rights group ...antifa knows now that whatever violence they committ the propoganda mills will spin it that it was justifiable.....the fact that the mayor of C-ville and Terry Mc Aulife are not sitting in a jail cell right now proves that it is open season on conservatives hell the DNC could easily return to their roots and start lynching again and the media would be ....cul wid it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they won't show,,,why would they...the mayor of Berkley is like the mayor of C-ville hell the mayor of berkeley belongs to an antifa group....he is going to have the cops stand down and all the filth of the entire bay area will show up for vilolence, after C-ville the media has portrayed antifa as civil rights group ...antifa knows now that whatever violence they committ the propoganda mills will spin it that it was justifiable.....the fact that the mayor of C-ville and Terry Mc Aulife are not sitting in a jail cell right now proves that it is open season on conservatives hell the DNC could easily return to their roots and start lynching again and the media would be ....cul wid it.
Might also be an opportunity for Trump to round up a significant portion of ANTIFA Terrorists in one fell swoop if he was truly a president for the people.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gentlemenses... I would like to let you know... cash in yer 401Ks & head for Vegas.
There will never again be a time when you will get 5:1 odds on a bet like this.

CONOR MCGREGOR WILL WIN THE FIGHT. And he will finish the undefeated champ by knockout.

That is all...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't realize they arrested PepperBalls too!
  • spent Tuesday night in the emergency room for inhaling pepper spray (great gas mask)
  • second-degree burns from picking up a hot can of tear gas
  • three counts of aggravated assault on police
  • one count of unlawful assembly
Wonder how many ice bags he went through in the hospital.

What a Moron.

Man hit by gas round in viral video now faces aggravated assault on police charges
http://www.azfamily.com/story/36213492/man-hit-by-gas-round-in-viral-video-was-arrested

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dindu Nuffin will be his name when Trump finishes undoing all the damage this one did.
Who will undo all the damage that Trump does?

A lot of Obama's time as president was spent undoing damage the previous president did.
but unfortunately he did not undo enough of it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dindu Nuffin will be his name when Trump finishes undoing all the damage this one did.
Actually I'm kind of surprised at how quickly Obama has become irrelevant to Americans...I mean he went from being a living God king who sent shivers up the legs of drooling lily white metrosexauls....to just another guy.... whose married ....to a another guy...

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I'm kind of surprised at how quickly Obama has become irrelevant to Americans...I mean he went from being a living God king who sent shivers up the legs of drooling lily white metrosexauls....to just another guy.... whose married ....to a another guy...
It's because we all have jobs and they are just bat shit crazy.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who will undo all the damage that Trump does?

A lot of Obama's time as president was spent undoing damage the previous president did.
but unfortunately he did not undo enough of it.

Did he pm you the answer?

I BAM

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's because we all have jobs and they are just bat shit crazy.
yeah maybe..or it could be that Obama was just an asshole creation of the media machine like Cherry Coke and Chia pets, and now that his fad has passed everyone is afraid to admitt they bought one and so they throw him in the closet behind their ABBA collection....I think alot of people are embarrassed they voted for the dolt and would rather forget about it...I mean seriously who wants to admitt they thought Obamacare would have worked...I live in the Mecca of liberalstan and I see Hilary and even Kerry stickers yellow with age peeling off of old volvos and Prius,but I think liberals snuck out in the wee hours of the morning to scrap the Obama stickers off their cars.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congress Quietly Passed a Bill Allowing Warrantless Searches of Homes—Only 1% Opposed It
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/congress-passes-bill-allowing-homes-searched-without-warrant/
They've been getting away with warrantless searches for years. The MO is get somebody, a snitch to say
they witnessed an ongoing violation and cops are allowed to search, even to violate the privacy of your home or person.
It seems now it's all legal..gotta study that one.

A police dog BTW can be that person who snitches on you..and their "testimony" is valid in a court of law.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'Jose Can You See' used to be one of my CB radio handles...my trolling agitator nick.
This is an interesting article about 'The Defence of Fort McHenry' better known as
'The Star Spangled Banner' and it's racist roots. It seems Francis Scott Key was a slave owner and
an anti abolition activist...one of the verses of the poem allegedly lauds the killing of negro slaves..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors