Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah well I don't really have to much of a problem with it....he didn't make his buck by stealing the bread out of the mouths of starving kids in Hati or selling Uranium to the russians.....I realize some people are better at and have more interest in making money than I do.
Ohh I never expected you to have a problem with Trump filling his personal coffers with tax dollars.
He is YOUR man.
Remember that when it all falls apart for him.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh I never expected you to have a problem with Trump filling his personal coffers with tax dollars.
He is YOUR man.
Like I said he isn't stealing food from starving Hatians or selling their kids into the sex trade like the DNC..stealing from the rich is one thing stealing from the starving is a special kind of scum...it is not human

he is not MY MAN I don't have one of those ....I do have a MY WOMAN though....I'm not into hero worship.....

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is YOUR man.

Cromwell the fees for his buildings and golf clubs are not tax dollars. He is not taking from the treasury money and putting them into his properties? He is a businessman this is how people run business . He's the president people want in his clubs and buildings supply and demand . Should the people running his business take less money ? Or is business for profit ? This is a very weak charge even by your standards . As far as fighting to let blacks and Jews into his club the fact is he did it he easily could not have and said not my fault it's the town ! But he doesn't see color or religion that doesn't matter, why exclude most of the population it's only common sense. Everything that is done by everyone has a motive behind it . Don't be so foolish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cromwell the fees for his buildings and golf clubs are not tax dollars. He is not taking from the treasury money and putting them into his properties? He is a businessman this is how people run business . He's the president people want in his clubs and buildings supply and demand . Should the people running his business take less money ? Or is business for profit ? This is a very weak charge even by your standards . As far as fighting to let blacks and Jews into his club the fact is he did it he easily could not have and said not my fault it's the town ! But he doesn't see color or religion that doesn't matter, why exclude most of the population it's only common sense. Everything that is done by everyone has a motive behind it . Don't be so foolish

Read what I posted about Mar-A-Lago. It was about money not racism.

In the early 1990s, Trump faced financial difficulties. While negotiating with his bankers, he promised to divide Mar-a-Lago into smaller properties, alarming Palm Beach residents; the city council rejected his plan to do so. Trump instead turned the estate into a private club that — unlike other Palm Beach old money resorts like the Bath and Tennis Club and Everglades Club — accepted as members Jews, blacks, and, as one Everglades member said,[who?] "people who try to call attention to themselves". The new club hosted concerts by Céline Dion and Billy Joel, had beauty-pageant contestants as guests, and violated local noise ordinances. Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley spent their honeymoon at Mar-a-Lago.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not about him making a buck?
Look at Trump tower and Mar-A-Lago incomes and a 100% increase in initiation fees at Mar-A-lago the same time he became president?
Ohh he will profit nicely from this presidency.
Yes but only as a by product. ...

Look at history... how many modern politician type leave office poorer than they entered? Trump will.......... YES... he will do just fine. but being president isn't going to make him richer......He is already rich enough. His kids are setup better than he was at that age......

ALL HE HAS LEFT TO DO IS MAGA......

even if of is all to feed his own narcissistic e g o.

The part of Drain the Swap that is the part that causes the most trouble isn't the drain.........

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, what you are saying is a whole bunch of black people joined a club,and they were sooooooo, stupid they didn't know it was owned by a democrat..I mean racist...and those same blacks were sooooooo stupid the just hung out with those racist.spent their honeymoons in Klan cottages by the sea.....that's why Black America needs white libtards .....to tell them what their truth is for them.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
come on dude gets serious...almost all democrats hate Trump, and for the life of them they couldn't tell you why.......hell a democrat senator in missouri called for his assassination...you don't hear the media making a fuss about it...libertarians and conservatives are not allowed to speak on University campuses...idiots are calling everyone with a white skin, and an independent mind a nazi or klansmen....if they shot Trump tommorrow half the country would throw a party.
Many Bermie supporters have crossed over and this Civil War Statue Razing & Media Frenzy is prompting many Democrats who are not bat-shit crazy to start wondering whether they are being lied to. A Great Many are taking the Red Pill. They are realizing that while they may not like Trump, the all out attack on free speech is Much More Dangerous to our way of life than Trump ever will be.

Now is the time to try and Red Pill those you have been unable to reach before. You might be surprised that they are more open to the Truth. Show them pics of the Helicopter pilots from Charlottesville, Show them pics of the members of crowd throwing sneakers into the street, Show them the differences between Signs on live video from scene and Stills that were taken during the previously staged practice run, show them the blownup stills of a driver that that looks nothing like the guy who was supposedly driving, show them the backround of Kessler & the other one. They might just see how they are being manipulated & realize the truth that all our collective futures lie with Donald Trump if we ever hope to be rid of the ironclad Deep State Rothchild / Israeli control of out government.

In case Trump fails, we all need to join Robert David Steele & Cynthia McKinney in supporting the UnRig Movement as it seems to be the best plan to peacefully take back government. They are under severe attack from all sides in a concerted effort to discredit their movement at the Deep State is more afraid on them succeeding that of Donald Trump & that ought to tell you something.

They give people the illusion that they have a say in how things are run. Without this illusion, people would not put up with the abuses and usurpations that under which they currently suffer.
How can there even be an illusion they have a say in how things are run when a legitimately elected President is under such irrational and illogical sustained attack by media & Deep State. They gave up any illusion of any kind of integrity long ago. They did so because they don't give a shit about even trying to fool anyone any more and that alone should make every American VERY fucking worried indeed!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Robert David Steele just did his first interview since Charlottesville. He calls it for what it was but does not go into close detail as I had hoped as He is in a unique position to push the exposing of False Flag Attack manipulations of the Left to moderates in their ranks.

While would probably not vote for Him or McKinney, I wholeheartedly support UnRig if for no other reason than to throw pressure at reminding members of Congress that They work for Us; They do not Dictate to US & We Will No Longer Tolerate Business as Usual Bullshit from Them.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the Monument they should be Tearing Down

ccf4317475bd6fd2978526ea89aebc7d--conspiracy-theories-illuminati-conspiracy.jpg

Trump should unleash a B2 Bombing Run on this Monstrosity

GG_6-14-10_FIN.JPG

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...the USS John S. McCain
They went awol or got drafted into black ops
Attack by China just like the Fitzgerald was. They didn't like either ship getting too close to their Man Made Islands. Coul also be a Deep State ploy to blame Lil Kim & Raise tensions not that Charlottesville & Boston have Dems looking stupid again.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the US Navy. The big boys on the block.

I'm coming to the conclusion that the Navy's arrogance is catching up to it. They won't move over for anybody, including rocks.

How the hell do you not see this coming?

Alnic-Mc-285263.jpg
When Globalists want reasons for War, they make them. Somehow it will be blamed on NK.

Maybe John McCain's dying wish was that he pilot the ship named for his father & grandfather triumphantly into port after it successfully defended freedom of navigation in the south China sea.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When Globalists want reasons for War, they make them. Somehow it will be blamed on NK.

It's kinda hard to call them false flags or even intentional acts. A massive container ship and an oil tanker? If they can't dodge container ships or oil tankers, our Navy is in bad bad shape.

Besides, these are just the last ones, this year. Four ships have had accidents in 2017 in the south china sea. One ran aground and another hit a fucking fishing boat.

Simple piss poor attitudes caused these, IMO.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Maybe John McCain's dying wish was that he pilot the ship named for his father & grandfather triumphantly into port after it successfully defended freedom of navigation in the south China sea.

The south China Sea has been getting warmer...I have to recognize China's right to claim territorial waters for their man-made islands as long as the the islands exist in constant position and to defend said territorial waters including keeping the US out.
The US should consider that the S. China Sea is surrounded by hostile nations including the Philippines.
The Philippine prez insulted Obummer and claimed to plan on re-aligning with China.

This is getting warmer
20170527_ASM909.png

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...g-near-philippines-island-in-south-china-sea/
  • Chinese vessels massing near Philippines island in South China Sea
  • Official warns may be necessary to invoke US-Philippines mutual defense treaty
Chinese vessels massing near Philippines island in South China Sea

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This dude might be my new favorite political analyst. :)

Gone?
She's been far gone for years. She got elected (repeatedly) because of her race not because of her brilliance or beauty.
Now this Kamala chick
images
She's a sharp pup and kinda cute.
An enemy to watch out for. But Maxine...LOL, can't even put her wig on right.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gone?
She's been far gone for years. She got elected (repeatedly) because of her race not because of her brilliance or beauty.
Now this Kamala chick
images
She's a sharp pup and kinda cute.
An enemy to watch out for. But Maxine...LOL, can't even put her wig on right.

They've been grooming Kamala for a run at the whitehouse for years.
I've got 20 bucks even money says she's the nominee in 2020.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Read what I posted about Mar-A-Lago. It was about money not racism.

In the early 1990s, Trump faced financial difficulties. While negotiating with his bankers, he promised to divide Mar-a-Lago into smaller properties, alarming Palm Beach residents; the city council rejected his plan to do so. Trump instead turned the estate into a private club that — unlike other Palm Beach old money resorts like the Bath and Tennis Club and Everglades Club — accepted as members Jews, blacks, and, as one Everglades member said,[who?] "people who try to call attention to themselves". The new club hosted concerts by Céline Dion and Billy Joel, had beauty-pageant contestants as guests, and violated local noise ordinances. Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley spent their honeymoon at Mar-a-Lago.

I did read it . It doesn't mean anything only that he was smart to do it . So your point is he really is a white supremacist because it was about money ? Are his Jewish grandkids and daughter about money also ?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They've been grooming Kamala for a run at the whitehouse for years.
I've got 20 bucks even money says she's the nominee in 2020.
she fits all the qualifications for a DNC run for the WH...she is dumb as a box of rocks,she is unqualified, she hates white Americans,she's black,she has a vagina......she owns a pussyhat.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Petition urging terror label for Antifa gets enough signatures for White House response
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ough-signatures-for-white-house-response.html

What changed? All the petitions on the White House Website were documented as having signatures disappearing wholesale so the 100,0000 signature threshold could never be reached. Did Kelly find and fix the problem with petitions of the WhiteHouse Website that Obama had embedded when it was set up that caused signatures to disappear? Suddenly we are expected to believe this Petition reached 160,000 signatures since 8/17/17?

Are they setting Trump up where he is being forced to deal with this issue will be added to the Articles of Impeachment? Who can figure out what the Clinton Crime Family is thinking they can actually get away with? Just the fact this petition reached the threshold tells you there is a motive behind this.

Petition link: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Any statue that the democrats decided to put up would piss off one of their "friendly" fringe groups. Antifa, BLM, etc..

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Bright, cheery flowers warily spill their morning supply of golden ammonia on the amassed minions of a white buffalo-obsessed destroyer of Union Halls that were constructed by the proletariat of North Dakota ground squirrels.

What I just typed made as much sense as your post. Pleas complete the 5 w's.
(When, who, what, where, and why.)

I lived close to Nashville and my mom was born near Caddo Gap, why didn't I get this memo?
derp

Oh....and Charlotte, NC "din du nuttin"

This is the Monument they should be Tearing Down

ccf4317475bd6fd2978526ea89aebc7d--conspiracy-theories-illuminati-conspiracy.jpg

Trump should unleash a B2 Bombing Run on this Monstrosity

GG_6-14-10_FIN.JPG

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0550.JPG IMG_0549.JPG

Time to bust these bad boys out and shake off the dust.
I think it is obvious that the Pacific Fleet's GPS system has been compromised.

This just showed up on Yahoo.

620d7e55c769eabb1354e56c29eeabb1

That looks like he got speared by the tanker... not that that's any better.
It's the US Navy. The big boys on the block.

I'm coming to the conclusion that the Navy's arrogance is catching up to it. They won't move over for anybody, including rocks.

How the hell do you not see this coming?

Alnic-Mc-285263.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bright, cheery flowers warily spill their morning supply of golden ammonia on the amassed minions of a white buffalo-obsessed destroyer of Union Halls that were constructed by the proletariat of North Dakota ground squirrels.

What I just typed made as much sense as your post. Pleas complete the 5 w's.
(When, who, what, where, and why.)

I lived close to Nashville and my mom was born near Caddo Gap, why didn't I get this memo?
derp

Oh....and Charlotte, NC "din du nuttin"
Sad.

That is the Georgia Guidestones. Do some research. Plenty on web of their meaning, the cornerstone ritual, etc. You will find your 5Ws if you try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors