The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the ktx and Raymo even threw in a couple aliens. Now to use those or the stitched aliens I've been saving for this one
fb554bd13db90c25850db5de04515341.jpg
b5bd610c1e16537b231bef9d064a1d49.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Got the ktx and Raymo even threw in a couple aliens. Now to use those or the stitched aliens I've been saving for this one
fb554bd13db90c25850db5de04515341.jpg
b5bd610c1e16537b231bef9d064a1d49.jpg

Need to get me a KTX. Looks bad ass on that RNV

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Need to get me a KTX. Looks bad ass on that RNV

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
It does man. Actually still the idea from someone else on here. He has a green drip tip. I've got a purple swirl and orange swirl something coming from crispycaps.com.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
From @CrazyChef v2.0 I got the Wall Crawler today.
Really like the size and form factor, not sure about the tank yet.
Also got a 22mm Moonshot RTA by Sigelei for my EHPRO 101. Great flavor but oh is it a bitch to build!

2031b825332639296faed5cbeb0b9ba4.jpg

864f0fc800e1d7d9a92e15355ebdf895.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

My moonshot makes me use words not fit for mixed company when I build it. When I finally get it right though it’s a really good little rta.

Carpe Nidor

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My moonshot makes me use words not fit for mixed company when I build it. When I finally get it right though it’s a really good little rta.

Carpe Nidor
100% Agreed. I remember buying the Moonshot back when it launched. I did quite a few build and wicking techniques and it pissed all over the place! That's 1 RTA that I hated but loved the flavor it could put out. Still probably 1 of the best even after all these years. I have the 22mm.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How is that ReCurve RDA? I'm trying to choose between the Drop RDA and the ReCurve and recently the Wotofo Profile seemed interesting. The profile had such silent airflow from what I've seen on review videos.
The Recurve RSA is great! But it could have a little bigger juice well. Gotta squonk it quite often.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some driptip from crispycaps.com, Ordered Thursday, not sure what happened but shipped Monday and the sent me 2 free driptips for the wait with a note saying sorry. $24 value free for 2 days not shipped. Pretty stand up dude I'd say.
53650992c65f01030c13405f15315673.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW I didn't realize that this tread existed. You will probably see me here more often. This is what I received in the mail today. I can't get enough of the lemon tart. So when I restocked I thought I would try a few of the other flavors.

View attachment 119625
The only one I tried was the blackberry crumble. Was pretty good

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

For furyan also try BANQ15

Coupon Details:

Code: BANQ15
Code description: 15%OFF for all orders
Date: 2018.09.11 - 2018.09.30 (UTC)
Also available in PROMOTION ITEMS
Still available in FLASH SALE
Other coupon code or discount cannot be applied at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natebuchanan

Member For 4 Years
WOW I didn't realize that this tread existed. You will probably see me here more often. This is what I received in the mail today. I can't get enough of the lemon tart. So when I restocked I thought I would try a few of the other flavors.

View attachment 119625
I’m not usually one for lemon flavors (ejuice or otherwise), but that lemon tart is outstanding.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

View attachment 119625
LOVVVVVVVVVVVE :inlove:Dinner Lady. I'm also a huge fan of Lemon Tart. Just got the Mango and Guava in recently. I'll be trying those soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors