gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Wotofo FlowPro.
I picked up two of these on a Labor Day sale, spend 20. And get the tank for 4.99.
I placed two orders. :)

So far I'm liking it, the coils are like a mesh and they are interchangeable with SMOK Baby Beast coils.
This thing produces great flavor and the coils are supposed to last longer than a conventional coil.

a794dc509225412fe1bb7c74188edf04.jpg

990d9fa80948c79fa70880722e2b1d61.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Interested to know how you like the Cleito Pro, looks like an interesting tank, especially the filling mechanism.
I have one of these and was INCREDIBLY surprised at the high quality flavor it puts out!
I'll let ya know as soon as I test it out. ;) I was a little upset when it got here and I discovered that the drip tip is proprietary, but other than that it looks like a great little tank. Came with a flat 3 ml tank and a larger (5ml maybe?) bubble glass tank.
The mod itself is SUPER lightweight... I have single 18650 mods that a much heavier. The panels are not metal... they are some sort of poly carbonate or ABS.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The panels are not metal... they are some sort of poly carbonate or ABS.
Yeah, that's one of the very few things I don't like about this kit. The panels seem a bit flimsy. But it doesn't affect the performance, so it doesn't really bother me unless I'm changing the battery. Just gotta be a wee bit careful.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Update on the Wotofo Flow Pro
I bought two of them, I set one up and was amazed at the flavor.
I decided to set the other one up and try it with SMOK Baby Beast coil.
Same awesome flavor so it must be the way the air flow is set up, maybe it's just me but I've never got this much flavor from a SMOK tank.
They have 3 air flow slots on the bottom.

But then again...
It could be that @vaporoxx Corn Bread Puddin is that good! :)

ecc31ff9c24fb976a03619736f70cc9c.jpg

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Yesterday's vape mail.
Limitless Mod Co Ply Rock Redemption 80W Starter Kit.

This is not a review, just my opinion on the mod.

I wanted a light weight single battery mod that was easy to carry in a pocket.
This mod fits that criteria nicely.
The included tank puts out great flavor and has good air flow.

The cons.
The air flow is really hard to adjust with the tank on the mod, on the mod it's easy. That's not a big deal to me because I usually set the air flow where I like it then very rarely touch it.

The big con for me is the button placement (see attached photo), it has a nice big side fire button but the plus bottom is above the fire button and the minus button below it. I continuously find myself pressing the plus button to fire it and all it does is very quickly raise the wattage up on the device.
I have at least a half a dozen mods that have the fire button where the plus button is on this mod. If there was a way to lock the buttons and still fire the mod it wouldn't be so bad but when you lock the buttons it locks them all, including the fire button.

cf2689e25bf2e54ccd64c27c54004fe1.jpg

f4b493fd0317cc33ca56c8a2b05baef5.jpg

6f5e9484476001bfd769404b5d5d8cc7.jpg

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Update on the Wotofo Flow Pro
I bought to of them, I set one up and was amazed at the flavor.
I decided to set the other one up and try it with SMOK Baby Beast coil.
Same awesome flavor so it must be the way the air flow is set up, maybe it's just me but I've never got this much flavor from a SMOK tank.
They have 3 air flow slots on the bottom.

But then again...
It could be that @vaporoxx Corn Bread Puddin is that good! :)

ecc31ff9c24fb976a03619736f70cc9c.jpg

How does a non mixer go about acquiring some of this famous juice?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yesterday's vape mail.
Limitless Mod Co Ply Rock Redemption 80W Starter Kit.

This is not a review, just my opinion on the mod.

I wanted a light weight single battery mod that was easy to carry in a pocket.
This mod fits that criteria nicely.
The included tank puts out great flavor and has good air flow.

The cons.
The air flow is really hard to adjust with the tank on the mod, on the mod it's easy. That's not a big deal to me because I usually set the air flow where I like it then very rarely touch it.

The big con for me is the button placement (see attached photo), it has a nice big side fire button but the plus bottom is above the fire button and the minus button below it. I continuously find myself pressing the plus button to fire it and all it does is very quickly raise the wattage up on the device.
I have at least a half a dozen mods that have the fire button where the plus button is on this mod. If there was a way to lock the buttons and still fire the mod it wouldn't be so bad but when you lock the buttons it locks them all, including the fire button.

cf2689e25bf2e54ccd64c27c54004fe1.jpg

f4b493fd0317cc33ca56c8a2b05baef5.jpg

6f5e9484476001bfd769404b5d5d8cc7.jpg

Its a good looking mod. I like the lack of loudness. Button placement is very weird.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can still order one, its just...I ordered a really pricey mod already today and I kinda need to save my monies

It takes 21700s right?

New plan, sell all my other mods I dont want, use funds there to get ss/black furyan, win
Umm. I'm not sure I'll look at the box. I use 20s
f03991659186fb02f48c6397a13d9075.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I like it man. I've got the ultem already. Never had any issues at all with it. Glad I got this one as well. Now just gotta figure out what to put on it.

Have you ever tried single coil in a Goon 1.5 clone? It seems silly, but it Works and it works super, and its delicious, wide 0.3/30g framed staple for me from 0.1-0.2 ohms

Sorry, off topic

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I can still order one, its just...I ordered a really pricey mod already today and I kinda need to save my monies

It takes 21700s right?

New plan, sell all my other mods I dont want, use funds there to get ss/black furyan, win
Yes it will take 21700s, that's all I use in mine.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This Dvarw clone from FT arrived today and it is outstanding. Threading and build quality are excellent. It's the one with all the extra caps and airflow inserts if anyone's interested. Super tight MTL to tight restricted lung hit.
a94a7383e10452cfa951b6f198c922a3.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

Thats a clean looking setup.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won this in a Fasttech contest. Its a BT Styled Atomizer. I have no idea how to set it up lol. I'm gunna have to watch a YT video to find out what the little cable thingys do.
View attachment 119279
Looks like a genesis atty. Those cables are your wicks... You build vertical coils around them typically. Good luck! Gennies can be a bitch to build lol

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you ever tried single coil in a Goon 1.5 clone? It seems silly, but it Works and it works super, and its delicious, wide 0.3/30g framed staple for me from 0.1-0.2 ohms

Sorry, off topic
Actually I haven't. I've got 3 not sure which the copper is though. A black lp, black 24mm and copper 22 clone I know

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I don't know if I could stand to wait on fasttech shipping or not. I was almost a nervous wreck waiting on my paranormal to get here from Michigan! :)

I'm an impatient bastard too. Can relate to that! "What do you mean, up to 10 days? I want it by yesterday!!" :D
For my Furyan I had no choice though, as the black/silver version was nowhere to be found in the UK or Europe any more. Out of stock everywhere, or seriously overpriced.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm an impatient bastard too. Can relate to that! "What do you mean, up to 10 days? I want it by yesterday!!" :D
For my Furyan I had no choice though, as the black/silver version was nowhere to be found in the UK or Europe any more. Out of stock everywhere, or seriously overpriced.

I hear that! I'm afraid they'll be out of stock everywhere by the time I'm able to get one although I'm partial to the ultem/brass version. The black is really beautiful but every mod and atty I own is either black or gunmetal. I kinda want something different. The brass furyan with a brass dead rabbit is beckoning to me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors