jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks. I didn’t really believe that being more expensive it was going to be that much better than my vgod promech. Boy was a wrong. Not even in the same league. I’m convinced.

Those Kennedy Mods are Hard hitters. I have never owned one, but have used one and it was a beast.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally after a year of being sold out everywhere over here I’ve managed to find and purchase the Authentic RDA I’ve always wanted

Like a kid in a candy store right now :xD:

View attachment 119699

The shenray version is very good don’t get me wrong and it’s kicked the ass of pretty much every single rda I’ve ever used but you can tell the different in the metal, engraving and machining quality straight away

View attachment 119700

Can’t use it till Christmas though :cry:
Ouch that’s gonna be painful lol!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally after a year of being sold out everywhere over here I’ve managed to find and purchase the Authentic RDA I’ve always wanted

Like a kid in a candy store right now :xD:

View attachment 119699

The shenray version is very good don’t get me wrong and it’s kicked the ass of pretty much every single rda I’ve ever used but you can tell the different in the metal, engraving and machining quality straight away

View attachment 119700

Can’t use it till Christmas though :cry:

Wow cool to see them side by side..

I too found an authentic of an RDA I've wanted. Found an original Goon 24. I can't wait for it to get to me.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ouch that’s gonna be painful lol!

It really is :( mind you i kinda like that get more excited about it
:bingo:

Wow cool to see them side by side..

I too found an authentic of an RDA I've wanted. Found an original Goon 24. I can't wait for it to get to me.

Sweet! that’ll look killa on top of the crackin tube you just got!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Sounds like some forbidden fruit. I bet you end up being Eve. Tapped out and in the pooch by October.

Haha ...I’ll be strong plenty to keep me occupied on the forum :)

Also got the Authentic Jazz RDA on the way from Van & Del

Soul S and Hadaly both my favourite RDAs so got high hopes for the Jazz fixes few things on the Soul S and I really dig the media blasted finish ...spoke to Todd about it few months back but decided to hold fire, but couldn’t hold out anymore, pulled the trigger last night.

Damn maybe I won’t be strong enough to go the distance

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Soul S and Hadaly both my favourite RDAs so got high hopes for the Jazz fixes few things on the Soul S and I really dig the media blasted finish ...spoke to Todd about it few months back but decided to hold fire, but couldn’t hold out anymore, pulled the trigger last night.

We will see.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

:teehee:

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally got here, and arrived with a second box I wasn't expecting till next week. My new favorite RDA and I have barely used it. Also got most of the parts to my DNA 200 Squonk Project, just need to wait on my board mount, a different 510, and my Hammond 1590BB box. Please excuse the dirty microfiber in the background, got a little eliquid on it figuring out how much I can drip into the Kennedy.

Attachments

• imagenu1.jpg
    imagenu1.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 30
  • imagenu2.jpg
    imagenu2.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 30

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vape Email thanks to @gadget! New label for my Cornbread Puddin!
04027ca40fd5276a43f59b38ce4a6082.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There's a reason why they're so popular (albeit pricey) - welcome to the club!

I may have cheated a little bit getting into the club. (Got a blemished) But honestly with what little they call a blemish, it looks pristine. Though I truly hope they make the square hole upgrade for the 3 post. Not used to working with the smaller post holes.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Nice!!! Will there be a review?

Sure when I get to use it mate ..like the hadaly I get to look at the picture until Christmas :cry:

Gonna snag one of the top airflow caps and 510 adapters for it as well so can I give it a proper go round ...probably more excited about using this than the hadaly haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors