Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They are lovely mods.

Mine is going up in the hardware thread later today, so just a heads up for you all. I have several different colored rings for it also. and any of you that missed out on the white brass 18650 unicorn that Jwill had up for sale awhile back. Yep, gonna look for a new
home for that one also. Just how it goes..................Need to sell them off, as it makes no sense for such beautiful mods to be sitting in boxes.
I won't be selling the white brass uni. There are a few marks in the finish and as light as they are, I won't sell something like that. If anything I'm honest and VERY picky. Call me a Mini @gadget! I guess LOL .............it's okay, I will use it once in awhile. The Vert on the other hand is perfect and may be pending already :)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
The Blotto Mini I won from Dovpo on the Nova. Excellent flavor RTA. Super smooth airflow, but pretty restricted even wide open
View attachment 162849
If it's anything like the full size Blotto, try a single coil in it if you haven't already.
Still great flavor and it does improve the air flow.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
My fashion statement for the day! :)

fb07948990f662a39732c62fe8d38c1b.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's anything like the full size Bloto, try a single coil in it if you haven't already.
Still great flavor and it does improve the air flow.

I only have this mini, but judging by the pix and people who have both, it's the exact same tank hit for a second with a shrink ray. I do think it's worth buying for sure.

Was thinking about trying one of those big 4mm Wismec notch coils in there. It does have humongous wicking ports though so would have to make sure there's enough cotton.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I only have this mini, but judging by the pix and people who have both, it's the exact same tank hit for a second with shrink ray. I do think it's worth buying for sure.

Was thinking about trying one of those big 4mm Wismec notch coils in there. It does have humongous wicking ports though so would have to make sure there's enough cotton.
I didn't like the Blotto at all until I tried it with a single coil. It was far too restrictive for what I like.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't like the Blotto at all until I tried it with a single coil. It was far too restrictive for what I like.

Which seems really weird at first because look at that :D
The deck LOOKS like it should be really open too.
20200611_004820_cr.jpg

I don't mind it restricted like this, I just would like the ability to open it up some more if I wanted to. A single will do that :)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Which seems really weird at first because look at that :D
The deck LOOKS like it should be really open too.
View attachment 162897

I don't mind it restricted like this, I just would like the ability to open it up some more if I wanted to. A single will do that :)
The restriction is internal, I even took a Dremel to the ring and made it one big rectangle opening. It didn't change a thing.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Built the SXK Legend with a reused 0.37 NiCr coil from a dead Serpent RTA, it's working nicely in dripper tank mode.

(poor pics..sorry)

The Hinged CLAMPS! Love those.
IMG_0653.JPG

Simple and understated on the outside, I like.
IMG_0658.JPG

Mod is just what I'd built it on. No matchy, just solid and heavy. Working good at about 22W, still breaking it in. Clouds are there, AF is nice, just tweaking for flavor now.

DT is that funky insulated one originally from the Smok TF-RTA, IIRC.

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
btw. after i pre-ordered, i was talking with dudes, i hoped for a cool #, 010 was the first # i hoped for.

View attachment 161795
Yea purge always seems to push the envelope and this one is gorgeous!

Btw I saw VA (speaking of overpriced usually but still want) I saw they have stabwood (aren't we getting tired of stab) phenoms and aren't very expensive

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trying the Legend out on different mods, to see what is mod-influenced and what is atty/build.

This is working pretty well. :)

IMG_20200611_154027.jpg

It'll most likely end up on the silver Feedlink when it shows up though. The black going to Ultem and then to silver on the bottom should look nice there.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yea purge always seems to push the envelope and this one is gorgeous!

Btw I saw VA (speaking of overpriced usually but still want) I saw they have stabwood (aren't we getting tired of stab) phenoms and aren't very expensive

thanx, it is. the thing about this mod, and the Atoms can do the same ( i may get an Atom, i like the new resin) is that the body, just put a different material and a different mod = "SO" many options.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here's every part of the mod. I was too lazy to take mine all apart. This guy had it in his video.
View attachment 162954
Thanks, ya I had mine all apart several times. I am sure it has to do with the copper contact being rounded off the way it is so it was not making a good strong contact. I bet some are made better than others. Mine just happens to be one of the ones that was not I guess. It's doing fine now with how I modified it and I will work on it a bit more in a few days.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have an easier way: never use win8/10. ;-)
That's not even an option for me. Win7 had more issues and annoyances that took more time and effort to get fixed or worked around than Win8.1 and Win10 combined.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man that motherfucker is beautiful. I am as green as that mod with envy. Perfect choice in the tip and those clear panels. And the button, can't beat paua shell

Sent from a pile of wood chips
Thanks man, I'm diggin it :) Panels are actually called green glass, with a slight tint. Really hard to tell in pic's but side shows better. It adds to the color of the mod great, imho
1591998486747214937983.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My very first mech was the 2013 chi-you which was maybe the third list he did? Still have it, and the pin! A miracle I haven't lost it. Is that a 26650? Authentic?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
I really do not know if it is or not. It was a gift :) But it's a beautiful mod. It is a 26650

VU Sponsors