Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
05f80d59ef3602f39f7277305e3ac32d.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips
Nice man! Mission switch went bye bye? (For now anyway :giggle:)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AHA!! You finally got it going... sweet mother of hot fireballs

Edit: relevance

1971c47b225e5eeaf850b7d033c68f13.jpg
Nah. There's no batteries in it there. I saw a guy on Reddit who had the mod and 2 stacked sections he was selling cheap. I just polished it all up and put it together. I still have a whole single battery mod too. Like we were talking about. I might put a build on it just to say I did :D Would have to be pretty high. 14 or 15 volts is pretty muscular.

I see you got the wiring done on the Reuleaux. The nightmare fits on there nicely. 130 watts is tootle puffin compared to quad series though. :eek:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nah. There's no batteries in it there. I saw a guy on Reddit who had the mod and 2 stacked sections he was selling cheap. I just polished it all up and put it together. I still have a whole single battery mod too. Like we were talking about. I might put a build on it just to say I did :D Would have to be pretty high. 14 or 15 volts is pretty muscular.

I see you got the wiring done on the Reuleaux. The nightmare fits on there nicely. 130 watts is tootle puffin compared to quad series though. :eek:

Yeah, I redid the heat sink on the board also... ordered some finned ones and some Arctic Silver MX series thermal compound... doesn’t get nearly as hot anymore.

I tested out how long it took to go into thermal mode... took a while but it was super hot before i did the changes.

Not no more, the shown temp is after taking like 10 constant rips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I played around with the SX Mini SQI app both on the PC and the Android.
Connected fine on both but couldn't upload custom wallpapers on the Android app.

46f4b43c4d0676387194bbb52b20ddd1.jpg

cc85116be340f6f33826e8c465fb2a68.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
There's new version of the Android app that vastly improves the bluetooth experience. I totally forgot to bring that up. i tried it a few weeks ago. I uploaded a wallpaper with it. Wasn't blazing fast, but it worked.

That looks very cool btw!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
There's new version of the Android app that vastly improves the bluetooth experience. I totally forgot to bring that up. i tried it a few weeks ago. I uploaded a wallpaper with it. Wasn't blazing fast, but it worked.

That looks very cool btw!
I have the latest version that's on the play store. The wallpaper starts to download then hangs.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the latest version that's on the play store. The wallpaper starts to download them hangs.
I set the mod and the phone down next to each other and got involved in something else. When I checked it a little while later, it was disconnected, but the wallpaper was on the mod.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Authentic Vaperz Cloud Quadruple X.
View attachment 163161
The reflections are killing the shot, but oh well.
That is sweet! I'd have to vape it. I'd just have to vape it.......

Thought about selling it. Only so many people here though. Lol.

That's for SXK right? If it ends up just sitting around, might be able to work out a trade with some BB stuff for it?

Paranormal and Dead Rabbit RTA
9f0f7bfbacef6451271088db09d2843e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Nice! My favorite DL RTA. I don't like bubble, so wish the straight glass held more, but other than that, I got nothin'

I played around with the SX Mini SQI app both on the PC and the Android.
Connected fine on both but couldn't upload custom wallpapers on the Android app.

46f4b43c4d0676387194bbb52b20ddd1.jpg

cc85116be340f6f33826e8c465fb2a68.jpg

That's awesome, love it. You and @gsmit1 are gonna make me break down and finally hook up a mod to USB after 6 years yet...... :D

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is sweet! I'd have to vape it. I'd just have to vape it.......

That's for SXK right? If it ends up just sitting around, might be able to work out a trade with some BB stuff for it?

Nice! My favorite DL RTA. I don't like bubble, so wish the straight glass held more, but other than that, I got nothin'

That's awesome, love it. You and @gsmit1 are gonna make me break down and finally hook up a mod to USB after 6 years yet...... :D
It's the sxk switch but I believe it will work on both sxk and bbv 2020 models with the double button.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Your making me want a rainbow!!! :D I just much prefer straight glass, but with this bubble is necessary imo.

I'm just playing. :teehee: I like straight glass too, but use the bubble for the extra capacity. Did you see the new atty I got yesterday. The Vaperz Cloud Dreadnaught RTA. You can build it, and it also takes the Falcon King coils. 10ml capacity.
w00t.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you have never had or vaped one, no way you should leave it alone, just mho. Advice as in which one?
Agreed. I wasn't meaning he should not try one, especially if you like a MTL setup. It's a classic atomizer with many possibilities.
I was kinda joking about it as a lot of us went waaay off the deep end customizing them with parts from other things, various tanks, etc.

I honestly don't think I have a KF that is 100% original anymore. :D

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. I wasn't meaning he should not try one, especially if you like a MTL setup. It's a classic atomizer with many possibilities.
I was kinda joking about it as a lot of us went waaay off the deep end customizing them with parts from other things, various tanks, etc.

I got cha, and I also agree with this. I definitely have some that are stock, but many more that aren't even close :D But yeah, if you like mtl, it is a must to at least try, imo.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My SXK Legend, now in RDA squonk mode on my new Feedlink.

s7rj89D.jpg

After initially having a head-basher of a time trying to figure out whhhhhy I couldn't get the squonk pin to fit, I got it thx to a video by Todd.

There was no manual or anything, and in this case it would have been useful. Ya can't just exchange the pins. You also have to remove the 'tank', and instead use the thing I'd thought was an o-ring as it was bagged with a DT. Also have to use a shorter supplied screw for the body along with the squonk pin.

That sorted, now everything is great. Squonking happily now on the Feedlink I just got from VapeNW.
Put my Abalone shell DT on as it seemed a nice fit. :)

Last edited:

poisonsliver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Perfectly cool...that's how I understood what you'd said. It also cleared up about clones which is how I will probably go. I have never built before but those kf look pretty easy. I am still looking around at options like best clone to get and where etc...

Sent from my moto e5 go using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors