Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Working in the rain.
ed637a36b622cbc92ff4dce96136b597.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This alternativ juice line is fantastic. Delta is strawberry watermelon menthol. They have other menthol fruit flavors too, but this is my favorite.
94d572677971ca3de512c865282477a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Try the Omega it's like pineapple and menthol...Alpha and Beta were in my 1st Zamplebox I received...Loved them!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
22mm emma. Full copper construction. Magnetic switch. Nice firm throw, fires every time you press the switch. Reverse thread locking ring so it can be safely set down or put in a pocket. Feels fantastic in my hand. Hits really great with the wasp nano on top. One of the nicest clones in my collection.
e8f17d9c946af7e2eaa5a716df01ebb8.jpg
2534011dd1b49ee3c4cd1d98be86e644.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where I live here in Canada on average it snows for 6 months of the year!! Lived-in this country my whole life...I hate the cold & snow more every year!!
Oh wow. I couldn't deal with all that snow. Brrr

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel your pain. I'm in Wisconsin and we are waiting on the second snow storm in a week. It was -14 when I got up this morning o_O

I love snow. I live in Los Angeles where we don’t get much snow ;) but I lived in Mammoth Lakes for a winter where I worked as a ski lift operator and it was snowing constantly. I’ve never been happier than when I lived there. :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Settling in for the evening, pot of chili on, playing Sea of Thieves, vaping Captain Cannoli, waiting on the snow storm. Drag mini is looking a little beat up these days lol
9db090b6beb51d48f51dba5540ebfa66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I’ve already spent my vape budget for now but if I had the money I’d get myself a Drag Mini. I love my Drag 2!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Settling in for the evening, pot of chili on, playing Sea of Thieves, vaping Captain Cannoli, waiting on the snow storm. Drag mini is looking a little beat up these days lol

Xbox in the back. I've got a few of those around here. Stuck on bf5 right now

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Xbox in the back. I've got a few of those around here. Stuck on bf5 right now

Nice! I'm bored, waiting on some new releases. Trying to be a pirate right now lol. Not working out so hot.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel your pain. I'm in Wisconsin and we are waiting on the second snow storm in a week. It was -14 when I got up this morning o_O

Lucky! I’m in northern Indiana and our snowstorms are like 3-4” over a day rofl!! We have gotten the subzero weather and that’s not much fun but bring on the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Looking at getting Sea of Thieves also but some of the reviews say it's not what it was hyped up to be.
What's your thought?
Been playing Dragons Dogma when I have time. I have a feeling it's going to be as long as Skyrim.
As the temp goes, I'm just south of you. Supposed to be -25 to -30 Tues/Wed.
I love working nights outside, but this time of year, not so much.
Stay warm!

VU Sponsors