Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao....u must be old. Mine dont sag that low yet....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In my mind and the way my body feels I'm old. I guess it really depends on your definition of old. When I was a teen I remember thinking that 50 was really old and mostly dead. Now that I'm only a couple of years from 50 I realize that I was right.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my mind and the way my body feels I'm old. I guess it really depends on your definition of old. When I was a teen I remember thinking that 50 was really old and mostly dead. Now that I'm only a couple of years from 50 I realize that I was right.
Im 45. .young at heart....knees tell me im not tho

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny how vaping works.
I'd hunted down pics of my old Panzer mod for another posting, saw the Tsunami 24 RDA on it and wondered where the hell that went off to.

Found it, vaping it now. :D

1kNaFCA.jpg

Running a dual TEMco 30awg 316L build in it for 0.7Ω, running nice at 30W / 245C on my 'ol eVic VTwo Mini with Artic Fox.
Still a very nice vape. Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.GIF

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny how vaping works.
I'd hunted down pics of my old Panzer mod for another posting, saw the Tsunami RDA on it and wondered where the hell that went off to.

Found it, vaping it now. :D

1kNaFCA.jpg

Running a dual TEMco 30awg 316L build in it for 0.7Ω, running nice at 30W / 245C on my 'ol eVic VTwo Mini with Artic Fox.
Still a very nice vape. View attachment 130197

What is that under the RDA?

I have an old Tsunami 24mm that I can't seem to part with. I pull it out from couple times a year. Nice RDA but I over drip like a SOB with it. Forget squonking with it.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's one of those 510 radiator things, pretty handy to protect the 510 threads on the eVic and the Tsunami 24 can get a bit warm.
Bonus: with the black/white it kinda looks like some sorta Star Wars thing.
animated-smileys-starwars-084.gif

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Subohming in subzero temps, it’s supposed to be -20 something lol. I just keep my pajama pants on under my jeans, wear two pairs of socks and I’m good.
View attachment 130163

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would probably die in -20 weather. My gills would freeze and I would die. I have never actually been in -20 weather in my life.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would probably die in -20 weather. My gills would freeze and I would die. I have never actually been in -20 weather in my life.

Lol! Just gives you an excuse to stay indoors and watch Netflix all day.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One of my drs just told me the same. Sjes from chicago doing her residency here. Her mom is a trmeacher and theyre closing the schools and all. Makes me say damn...i love ny

I won’t lie, I’d stand in the freezing Chicago winds for a Hot Doug’s hotdog or burger from Hamburger Mary’s lol

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a cheap one I got from China. Don't think the quality of the copper is all that good if there is any real copper in it. After 2 weeks of use it's still as shiny as when I pulled it out. Keep waiting for it to patina to match the copper switch.
If it was cheap then you scored. I don’t know about the quality of the copper in it but it matches that setup perfectly. :)

VU Sponsors