jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Got a few of these in today and dont hate it, my wife even claimed one.
fush-Krytek2048X1367.jpg
I figured it would ramp to the top end of power like the AT7 but it doesn't. Its actually kind of a cool mod. Looks awesome topped with a Kryten. Im probably not going to sell these but I have been wanting one.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a few of these in today and dont hate it, my wife even claimed one.
View attachment 129272
I figured it would ramp to the top end of power like the AT7 but it doesn't. Its actually kind of a cool mod. Looks awesome topped with a Kryten. Im probably not going to sell these but I have been wanting one.

Each time I see that I see FLUSH.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha

866b2b0d17162deee426b1f58050c9cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Ya know, that Titan's been occasionally itchin at me. If I ever saw it cheap enough I would be in danger of pulling the trigger if I had the money at the same time. Because... well... I don't have a para series 18650 PWM VV mod and it's becoming entirely unacceptable that I not own at least one of everything.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know, that Titan's been occasionally itchin at me. If I ever saw it cheap enough I would be in danger of pulling the trigger if I had the money at the same time. Because... well... I don't have a para series 18650 PWM VV mod and it's becoming entirely unacceptable that I not own at least one of everything.
Have to buy 4 new batteries to be married also. That's the only reason I don't have one

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors