The Official #HandCheck Thread

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
962-B6-F00-557-E-4-E34-A746-DBA407-DB8-B95.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VTinbox 75 with a Armageddon Squonk RDA clone using Vandy Vape MTL 316L dual-core Clapton wire. Was going for approx. 0.7Ω. Using half-open bottom AF with about 3/4 of a notch of side AF. Not bad for a restricted DL hit. :)

Coil is slightly askew, but doesn't affect anything.

Nothing crazy going on here.

Slight side overhang, doesn't bother me. =)

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also got the sx mini and kylin V2 with some nilla cake. Pretty good stuff. I'll be ordering the flavors for the clone.

9cb94a2f04af254e4457db748b46e3f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I wanna get that gold one from pizzadave80 but I don't have a trade for him.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Noisy cricket with the royal hunter. Matchy matchy. The wife is definitely going to make me go outside with this setup.
6adb4fda3142c819e5642d146a141907.jpg

Carpe Nidor

When I first seen this image while scrolling down, I thought it was lipstick.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ill pass. I ride bikes...we dont like that stuff

I lived in Chicago for a couple years and they biked year round in the worst weather...anything to avoid the CTA. We’re supposed to get hit with a blast of arctic air and lake effect snow over the next three days with an Uber low of -45 midday tomorrow and then back to mid 40’s by the weekend for a true Indiana winter experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lived in Chicago for a couple years and they biked year round in the worst weather...anything to avoid the CTA. We’re supposed to get hit with a blast of arctic air and lake effect snow over the next three days with an Uber low of -45 midday tomorrow and then back to mid 40’s by the weekend for a true Indiana winter experience.

One of my drs just told me the same. Sjes from chicago doing her residency here. Her mom is a trmeacher and theyre closing the schools and all. Makes me say damn...i love ny

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Subohming in subzero temps, it’s supposed to be -20 something lol. I just keep my pajama pants on under my jeans, wear two pairs of socks and I’m good.
View attachment 130163

Screw a whole bunch of that frigid shit.

i love ny

That's why I'll stay right here in SE Texas and cry like a bitch when my balls are melting to the pavement in August.

VU Sponsors