Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What’s the draw like on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adjustable airflow. But closing it all the way is like a sourin air. Lol. I'd say it's more of a restricted direct lung device. Literally I closed the airflow all the way. And it was good. Open less than a pencil lead now. Just pick your juice according to the vape you'll take

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't laugh unless you've tried one of these things :D Bogan was right. Fantastic for what it tries to be.
View attachment 128733

At one point I had two of those, really loved the black version so I sold my orange one. Definitely a keeper! There’s a guy that makes customs from the RTA tins, he’s sells them for $70-100 and does squonks to series and parallel boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not laughing- I was wanting to get one of these too!

At one point I had two [Sigelei Vcigo Moonboxes], really loved the black version so I sold my orange one. Definitely a keeper! There’s a guy that makes customs from the RTA tins, he’s sells them for $70-100 and does squonks to series and parallel boxes.
I mean to tell ya. This thing is great. PWM V V. Stick some good cells in it and just about any atty on top and dial it up slowly til it does what you want. I'm about a third of the way on the dial and it vapes fantastic. As a bonus, it's a bit of a novelty piece too.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I mean to tell ya. This thing is great. PWM V V. Stick some good cells in it and just about any atty on top and dial it up slowly til it does what you want. I'm about a third of the way on the dial and it vapes fantastic. As a bonus, it's a bit of a novelty piece too.
The prices are really good on this too- would look nice with my Ample Pixy RDTA.

20190104_150809.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The prices are really good on this too- would look nice with my Ample Pixy RDTA.

View attachment 128834
That WOULD be a good match. I took mine apart. The very definition of simplicity in a (semi) regulated device. It's incredible that something this intentionally cheap can work this good.

That's one thing I don't have yet is an RDTA. Though the Lotus practically functions as one with that well underneath and the wicks dipping down into it. There are still like 20 hits left after the juice is no longer visible and you can turn it upside down and tilt it around and still get a few more after that. .

Last edited:

VU Sponsors