Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thought the cream took a crap? You get it going again? Ever thought of upgrading the contact?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

The 510 had backed itself up and wasn’t getting a good contact, this being the only non spring-loaded 510 device I have it took me a bit to figure it out...I was watching tv yesterday afternoon and I was like oh damn I bet the 510 just needs to be adjusted and back in business! I’m kinda glad it happened because I got the Squeezer and it’s a great mod too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 510 had backed itself up and wasn’t getting a good contact, this being the only non spring-loaded 510 device I have it took me a bit to figure it out...I was watching tv yesterday afternoon and I was like oh damn I bet the 510 just needs to be adjusted and back in business! I’m kinda glad it happened because I got the Squeezer and it’s a great mod too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Squeezer is a great one too.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rta saturday
102b11e43932e0d63343c5597987e4f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Plan B Supply Co mod, Twisted Messes TM-24 with an E-Cigpet drip tip that I pulled out of an RTA from a sale on here (really good combo). The liquid is Black Unicorn "Mango Milk or Milk Box Mango". My buddy gave me a bunch of bottles of liquid from his Vape Box juices that he didnt like and this is delicious. It actually taste like sweet, ripe mangos and milk and not an air freshener, it even has a hint of the spiciness of a ripe mango. I have a few more of theirs, actually looking forward to trying them now. Vaping on @VAPEROXX last set of coils, an extra "swooshy" (his words, not mine) set of framed staple aliens. If you like mechs and havent tried his coils, you should. Many thank you's sir.

Plan-B-Messes2048x.jpg

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Plan B Supply Co mod, Twisted Messes TM-24 with an E-Cigpet drip tip that I pulled out of an RTA from a sale on here (really good combo). The liquid is Black Unicorn "Mango Milk or Milk Box Mango". My buddy gave me a bunch of bottles of liquid from his Vape Box juices that he didnt like and this is delicious. It actually taste like sweet, ripe mangos and milk and not an air freshener, it even has a hint of the spiciness of a ripe mango. I have a few more of theirs, actually looking forward to trying them now. Vaping on @VAPEROXX last set of coils, an extra "swooshy" (his words, not mine) set of framed staple aliens. If you like mechs and havent tried his coils, you should. Many thank you's sir.

View attachment 128920
Glad you like @jwill! Thank you for the support!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a nice looking mod. I like the skull. Going MTL? I've been using the breeze2 as my MTL lately and the 40w billet I have
Been doing MTL for a week. It's nice to have a battery last all day and only refill twice. Easier to stealth vape in my office too. I can use ijoy 20700s in this mod.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The BB I got from you a while back took a poop. Pretty sure the board got wet.

Was that your gf's? Or did you have a second one go down? Damn that sucks dude. I've got one 60usb sxk and one authentic 40. If I don't used the 60 once a week at least juice leaks out the coil and onto the positive. It may be an sxk boro too though

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was that your gf's? Or did you have a second one go down? Damn that sucks dude. I've got one 60usb sxk and one authentic 40. If I don't used the 60 once a week at least juice leaks out the coil and onto the positive. It may be an sxk boro too though
Yeah my gf was using it. Put it in rice for a couple weeks. Didn't work.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My new Jmodz dual 18650 series box with my old Bonza on top. He sent some simple round wire coils that ohmed out to .5 and it's petty tame actually. Solid as a rock, but tame. Even with a pair of freshly charged 20s. Figuring from 7.4 volts, that's only like 109 watts so figures. I'm gonna need to go lower. I'll try .4 next.
jmodzhc_cr.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors