Gotta be on the older side to remember these characters

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'WATCH FOR Kukla, Fran & Ollie'

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Who actually remembers this and had to do it in PE

May be an image of 5 people and people climbing
Remember they use to teach us how to handle a BB gun in PE class and no one was shot in the ass ! or anywhere else on the body.
Also, remember they checked our backs for why/what, I still do not know why they did this and never asked. Maybe, someone knows why? Was it for Multiple Sclerosis??

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Remember they use to teach us how to handle a BB gun in PE class and no one was shot in the ass ! or anywhere else on the body.
Also, remember they checked our backs for why/what, I still do not know why they did this and never asked. Maybe, someone knows why? Was it for Multiple Sclerosis??
Scoliosis

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
How girls looked in the 60'S

May be a black-and-white image of 6 people and bangs
a hell of a lot better than they do now! stand outside a store, look at say 30 women that walk past, tell me how many wear a skirt or even look feminine, you will see proof that there are very few females aroubd, and that is so so sad. an unatractive woman who is proud to be a female is far more appealing than a cross dresser!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
a hell of a lot better than they do now! stand outside a store, look at say 30 women that walk past, tell me how many wear a skirt or even look feminine, you will see proof that there are very few females aroubd, and that is so so sad. an unatractive woman who is proud to be a female is far more appealing than a cross dresser!
but than again, in those days having body hair and being straight was not illegal.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Remember when you went to a supermarket and a person rang up your groceries?
Remember when you pulled into a gas station and a person filled your tank (and cleaned your windshield)?
Remember when you called a business and a person answered the phone?

Attachments

• gotcashier.png
    gotcashier.png
    129 KB · Views: 1

VU Sponsors