Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is the code just "MAP"?
Sorry, I was out all day. Yes it is just MAP. They only use it on certain products when they are forced to list it at full price. For example, the Supreme is listed at 54.99 but is 32.18 with the MAP code.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@roxynoodle you said you wanted to see them mounted up so here they are...

Alien Framed Staples in the Alleria RTA, Im using Rayon for the first time also and Its pretty pleasant! Using the Ascension S150 from Vaptio also, I will have a review done shortly for this mod...

View attachment 50173 View attachment 50175 View attachment 50171View attachment 50177 View attachment 50174 View attachment 50176
Nice Ray....I finally bought some decent Rayon a few days ago....the box I had from Sallys tasted bad for some reason...the new box of Rayon doesn't taste like anything but jooce....I'll never use cotton again.....!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice Ray....I finally bought some decent Rayon a few days ago....the box I had from Sallys tasted bad for some reason...the new box of Rayon doesn't taste like anything but jooce....I'll never use cotton again.....!
Im using it until the Native Wicks Platinum Blend arrives and the Cotton Bacon V2...as they are my favorites but I will stock up on a Box of Rayon for when I run out....the feel of it in my hands and even thinking about it sends a chill down my spine and gives me goosbumpes and more....I really hate that noisy and texture!!!!!

Its wicking like a dream with the build and rayon in the Alleria now, even at 120w and 80/20 juice!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im using it until the Native Wicks Platinum Blend arrives and the Cotton Bacon V2...as they are my favorites but I will stock up on a Box of Rayon for when I run out....the feel of it in my hands and even thinking about it sends a chill down my spine and gives me goosbumpes and more....I really hate that noisy and texture!!!!!

Its wicking like a dream with the build and rayon in the Alleria now, even at 120w and 80/20 juice!
Yeah but when it squeaks you know ya done it right......:)

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Screenshot_20160421-173113.png
Screenshot_20160421-173113.png
I need some serious help with my boreas. I get really muted flavor, ive tried diferrent builds and wicking and its just not there. Putting the same liquid on my theorem and the flavor difference is huge. What raises the flag is when I input the verification code it said it was already used

https://www.dropbox.com/s/68lsmza0t64u0mp/Screenshot_20160421-173113.png?dl=0

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imo, bigger id coils to take up that chamber space. 3.5mm or greater works well. Make sure you have the wicking pressed down onto the deck to prevent leaks and to allow maximum airflow below the coils. Twisted, claptoned, or otherwise helps as well. More power and higher temps in tc than you're probably used to using too, depending on build.

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive tried SS claptons, 22awg Kanthal and 28awg SS 10 wraps. Thats all the wire I carry as of now.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ive tried SS claptons, 22awg Kanthal and 28awg SS 10 wraps. Thats all the wire I carry as of now.

Well, go back to your Claptons, 3.5mm ID, and put the coil height so the tops of the coils are about even with the tops of the posts

I'm struggling to get the best from the Theorem :confused: Boreas chews it up and spits it out for me.

mcvigo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The theorem grew on me. Its just that you can't travel with it, main reason I want my boreas to have equal flavor. Boreas chucks huge clouds but i prefer flavor.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The theorem grew on me. Its just that you can't travel with it, main reason I want my boreas to have equal flavor. Boreas chucks huge clouds but i prefer flavor.

How many airholes do you have open?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Boreas always 2 holes. Theorem double airflow half closed.
Have you ever thought of slightly hammering your wire flat? It will give more surface area while keeping everything the same....then you could even use 4mm coils without touching also....that should fill in the chamber, giving you a denser charge...

If not the try and pull the coils closer to the AFC holes/edge of the deck, this will make them super heat the air and also cool the coils better giving a better vape all around...

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
are ECIGS ban in MEXICO?

VAPE ON

I was looking into that a couple of months ago. There is some kind of law against selling, but not against possessing.

I didn't fully understand that one either

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking into that a couple of months ago. There is some kind of law against selling, but not against possessing.

I didn't fully understand that one either
Selling is illegal? But it's ok to make ur own? That's better!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Selling is illegal? But it's ok to make ur own? That's better!

From what I was able to gather, yes. There are (or were?) a lot of vape shops down there. Some got raided and shut down.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I can't even leave Ohio, or next year I would lose my health insurance :( New rule for state teachers' retirement system.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So I'm stuck here with Lake Erie for a beach, and freezing my ass all winter.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Philippine government don't give a fuck, because only rich people can afford the hobby, although they have some pretty good juice over there, I just can't vouch with the quality

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors