The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Powerman join vaping MENSA in our Underground Fuck-The-FDA VapeLyfe Bunker with the kickass laz0r beams fighting off FDA jets and tanks. We have robot butlers for fucks sakes.

Why can't people just calm the fuck down and let people enjoy a thread anymore? Anywhere? OMFG!!!

I thought this was all in good humor.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So pretty!

Fucking 'Gubment is taking FOREVER to pay me my money! I want my new gear NOW!!!

I'm excited to start building for fuck's sake! ~.~
I got my money back in Feb for income tax....almost 16K in vape gear in 5 weeks...Its probably good that you havent got it yet....I wish the Goon and more came out earlier when I had it...

Last edited:

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a hated asshole on most of this forum and my likes still outnumber my posts, because I can at least contribute intelligent shit. You can't even back yourself up in an argument, because you lack the mental capacity. You don't even have an avatar, I'm sure it was too hard for you to figure out how to upload an image. Keep trying to redeem yourself man, it's hilarious to watch. You start shit, then act like I'm pointlessly attacking you.

Heed your "Says the troll" comment. If you want to talk shit, don't get butthurt when I piss on you for it buddy.
I don't hate you ^.~ it takes A LOT for me to hate anyone and you've OK in my book. ^.^

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
cowboy-shaking-head-no.gif

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fun fact, FPSRussia isn't even Russian. His accent is extremely fake and he's been caught on video speaking in a southern accent, plus his name is like Kyle or something.

Also, my full name is Mikhail Ivan Naumov II, just another fun fact. Pronounced: Mick - High - Ale, E-Von, Now-Mauv the second. Jr. isn't really used in Baltic countries.
Just like Larry the Cable guy is all an act.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, we'll see if you can take it, this is a tough crowd. Mikhail shits ten-pound baseballs like there is no tomorrow and & @haleysdadda farts too much and of course I have the trench coat fetish thing going. You don't really want to see what's behind it. Trust me on that one.
Meh we all have quirks. I cuss like a sailor and have a perverted and dark sense of humour. I'm also a bisexual atheist and liberal. I'm like the complete opposite of my family (all are conservative varying levels of religious and a touch racist and homophobic (some more so than others). I still get pissed off when my dad casually drops the "n-word" because while my son looks white, he is mixed race (Caucasian/Asian Indian/Black)

I'm also very opinionated and outspoken.

You'll either love me or hate me. ^.~

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I'm an Electrical Engineer and my degree is bigger than BOTH of his. So fuck him.

A Mechanical Engineer AND an Electrical Engineer? Illuminati confirmed.

In all seriousness Mechanical and Electrical Engineers tend to hate each other, so that's some cognitive dissonance shit that must be going on in his head. Props for having both though.
It was his father that wanted him to learn mechanical so he did dual degrees.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, we'll see if you can take it, this is a tough crowd. Mikhail shits ten-pound baseballs like there is no tomorrow and & @haleysdadda farts too much and of course I have the trench coat fetish thing going. You don't really want to see what's behind it. Trust me on that one.

The glory boob holes?

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
I gave up on this thread actually being about Boreas.

I mean, you've pretty much covered everything about it already. If not for the diversions, after a while it would be nothing but answering the same questions over and over.

*my tank leaks (o-rings)
*my tank leaks (wicking)
*my tank leaks (filling method, read the manual)

That and Raymo's latest ****CrAzIeSt BoReAs build EVARRRRRR****

Is that what you really want? Is it?! Lol. No way.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And 10,000 other things.

I have boobs, two in fact.
Psh, there's no right amount. 1, 2, 80, 1000, it's all good.

(Yes I'm being silly, but I'd rather a discussion about boobs than a bunch of nonsense... and I didn't read the latest discussions on other substances... though I'd probably enjoy them... just not as much as boobs).

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A nod to old school Bugs Bunny which was a nod to "Of Mice and Men"
Thank you, hoped someone caught that :D.

And, I'm totally down to talk about ass, I'm more of an assman than a titman myself (though facial structure is what gets me rolling), so if people want to go with asses, lets go. Considering the typical "heart" image is based on an ass,..:banana:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well this is interesting. LOL I thought this thread was about the Boreas, but yet it seems to have devolved to ...... well.... other stuff. LOL
Can we agree to take the other stuff to non-vaping threads that have relevance and leave this thread for what it was dedicated to? Seems reasonable to me.....
For those who want to discuss the Boreas atomizer, please do not touch your dial.....
For those who prefer something more...... shall we say 'titillating'???--- you might be more interested in THIS THREAD.
Thank you. Carry on.

:kickbutt:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this is interesting. LOL I thought this thread was about the Boreas, but yet it seems to have devolved to ...... well.... other stuff. LOL
Can we agree to take the other stuff to non-vaping threads that have relevance and leave this thread for what it was dedicated to? Seems reasonable to me.....
For those who want to discuss the Boreas atomizer, please do not touch your dial.....
For those who prefer something more...... shall we say 'titillating'???--- you might be more interested in THIS THREAD.
Thank you. Carry on.

Eeew

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. Carry on.

That's not kosher!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why is it the other stuff got moved but now the titty talk is just free game? Come on now guys, play fair.

We always play fair...... but it's our house, and our rules, so please understand that it's our definition of 'fair'......
fortunately, we kind of hate rules so there are precious few of those, and most of them are common sense
(which, sadly, ain't common)

We do however have the very reasonable expectation that threads stay at least nearly on-topic and this one seemed to be careening off the rails.
Alternatives for off-topic discussion have been provided, and this thread is back to being about the Boreas. Cool, right?

Have a nice day, @Mikhail Naumov

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, hoped someone caught that :D.

And, I'm totally down to talk about ass, I'm more of an assman than a titman myself (though facial structure is what gets me rolling), so if people want to go with asses, lets go. Considering the typical "heart" image is based on an ass,..:banana:

I love banana the Boreas

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. Carry on.

Psh bacon is overrated, boobs are not!
I Joke and not at the same time. I only spam boob messages to shut up the derailing, given enough talk of boobs and we get back on track. The Boreas is a wonderful tank, if not the best (though a bit large, which I also feel about D sized boobs, I'm an A cup guy myself, just nice little perky titties)

I'll feel free to shut up about boobies the second someone discusses the topic again, until then it's boobs, you know you love them Tyger! Don't tell me you don't love playing with them! it's squishy goodness! Though if we want to shift to asses, I'm cool with that, but c'mon who doesn't like a nice ass male or female?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I mean, I'd donate a good amount to it, probably up to $5,000 because I can both afford it and it's a cause that DEFINITELY needs immediately funded. I think this needs to happen.

VU Sponsors