Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm a hated asshole on most of this forum and my likes still outnumber my posts, because I can at least contribute intelligent shit. You can't even back yourself up in an argument, because you lack the mental capacity. You don't even have an avatar, I'm sure it was too hard for you to figure out how to upload an image. Keep trying to redeem yourself man, it's hilarious to watch. You start shit, then act like I'm pointlessly attacking you.

Heed your "Says the troll" comment. If you want to talk shit, don't get butthurt when I piss on you for it buddy.
Let it go bro. You are trying way too hard. LOL

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Let it go bro. You are trying way too hard. LOL

I'm not even making an effort, see the difference between me not making an effort and you not making an effort is I can produce an intelligence, accurate argument without trying. You just respond with LOL and Ya buddy. You'd make the Youtube comments section proud.

On a different note, Protovapor is selling DNA200's for $60, wholesale prices get even lower. That's pretty damned cheap for such a good board. If you want to stock up, now is the time. I'm surprised the prices went down, considering the DNA75 isn't a successor to the DNA200, just a board for lower-watt users who like smaller mods. So I guess they're either overstocked or thinking about us. Who cares, get on that shit.

http://www.protovapor.com/product/evolv-dna-200d-retail-box/

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm a suboxone patient, which is an opiate. Taking opiates every day leads to you shitting out ten pound baseballs, so that would be difficult. Loperamide AKA Immodium, an anti-diarrhea medication, is an opiate, it just doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier. Opiates suck the water out of your bowel, leading to ten pound baseballs coming out of your ass.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought you were going to give someone a swirly. Need the artistic touches to make the event fun/more fun

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
On the for real, enough of the e-fist throwing. Let's get back to the amazing Boreas and the fact DNA200's are going for $60 on fucking Protovapor WHY AREN'T YOU ON THAT SHIT NOW?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Pills ruined my life, suboxone is for addiction maintenance, plus mine comes in nasty tasting sublingual strips.

For real though, $60 DNA200 boards, why are they still in stock?

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's 16usd cheaper for me to order them from evolv. The shipping from proto is murder. 37$. Ha. Good one

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I was more in it for the bargain for wholesale pricing, which is better than Evolv's. I've never bought a single board on its own.

Also shipping for me is like $4.

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not even making an effort, see the difference between me not making an effort and you not making an effort is I can produce an intelligence, accurate argument without trying. You just respond with LOL and Ya buddy. You'd make the Youtube comments section proud.
Seriously dude....
You think an avatar and likes is what gives you worth? You are an insecure arrogant prick. You had it right the first time, ass hole. "Likes" doesn't negate ASS HOLE.

A guy posted legit problems, EJ calls him a fucking troll. I made the observation that that's actually trolling. And since then paragraph after paragraph of you trying to feel better about your self.

In all seriousness, no joking.... You do you, I'll do me. I like a good debate. I think a good argument is sport. If you want to discuss an actual topic, without having to resort to attacking the person, I'm game. If you have noticed I have yet to judge your intelligence by your dick head behavior. You seem to be unwilling or unable to do that. You want to throw jabs all day, talk shit... I'm your Huckleberry.

It's all good... Just 2 retards arguing in the Internet Special Olympics. Just stop beating your chest.... You're still a retard.

But if you seriously want to spew so much venom, and you really can't be civil, no matter what... Then go fuck your self. There is a reason you are a hated asshole on most of the forum. Try not being one. You will get a lot more likes. Scary to think how many dislikes you would have if they gave us the button.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Seriously dude....
You think an avatar and likes is what gives you worth? You are an insecure arrogant prick. You had it right the first time, ass hole. "Likes" doesn't negate ASS HOLE.

A guy posted legit problems, EJ calls him a fucking troll. I made the observation that that's actually trolling. And since then paragraph after paragraph of you trying to feel better about your self.

In all seriousness, no joking.... You do you, I'll do me. I like a good debate. I think a good argument is sport. If you want to discuss an actual topic, without having to resort to attacking the person, I'm game. If you have noticed I have yet to judge your intelligence by your dick head behavior. You seem to be unwilling or unable to do that. You want to throw jabs all day, talk shit... I'm your Huckleberry.

It's all good... Just 2 retards arguing in the Internet Special Olympics. Just stop beating your chest.... You're still a retard.

But if you seriously want to spew so much venom, and you really can't be civil, no matter what... Then go fuck your self. There is a reason you are a hated asshole on most of the forum. Try not being one. You will get a lot more likes. Scary to think how many dislikes you would have if they gave us the button.

Considering I actually like you, I'll avoid taking that seriously. Ask anyone, if I feel the need to shit on you it means I like you. Fighting is my way of making friends.

I know all about the 10lb baseballs. I have one word for you: Miralax. You may need 3-4 servings a day, but it saved my poor ass.

Miralax is my entire diet at this point.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get it. I know a lot of old country Serbs who make the plum brandy and brawl with buddies.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya they are also from that era. The stories of the trash fires to mess with missiles always intrigued me. And their slight obsession with Hondas and Mercedes

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
One of my parrots had a previous owner from Bosnia and talks with the accent.

I love when new people come over, and Oobie says something. They all jump up and look at each other, and say, "Who said that?"

Then I offhandedly remark, "Oobie is Bosnian."
"You got a bird from Bosnia?!"

Then depending on my mood I either say yes, you know with the war the animals needed rescued, too. Or I explain that Oobie is from Michigan, but her previous owner was Bosnian.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Every Bosnian I've come across seems to blame me for the entirety of my people's crimes during the Yugoslav Wars, even though a lot of the alleged crimes never happened or were greatly exaggerated, plus they aren't exactly innocent. There's a lot of infighting between Slavic people, a lot of Slavs consider Bosnian people 'race traitors' for converting to Islam when the Ottoman Empire (The Turks) took over the Baltic region so long ago. Europe is full of a LOT of racism, nationalism and hate that people don't realize. I myself have no issues with Bosnian people, but Russians can kind of get under my skin. Not because they're Russian, just because they tend to hate Serbs and Bosniaks alike. Serbs and Croatians also DO NOT get along most of the time.

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Fun fact, FPSRussia isn't even Russian. His accent is extremely fake and he's been caught on video speaking in a southern accent, plus his name is like Kyle or something.

Also, my full name is Mikhail Ivan Naumov II, just another fun fact. Pronounced: Mick - High - Ale, E-Von, Now-Mauv the second. Jr. isn't really used in Baltic countries.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Every Bosnian I've come across seems to blame me for the entirety of my people's crimes during the Yugoslav Wars, even though a lot of the alleged crimes never happened or were greatly exaggerated, plus they aren't exactly innocent. There's a lot of infighting between Slavic people, a lot of Slavs consider Bosnian people 'race traitors' for converting to Islam when the Ottoman Empire (The Turks) took over the Baltic region so long ago. Europe is full of a LOT of racism, nationalism and hate that people don't realize. I myself have no issues with Bosnian people, but Russians can kind of get under my skin.

You remind me of a friend I have lost track of I used to call Ivan the Terrible. He was Cossack who grew up in Latvia during the Soviet era and was a veteran of their Afghan war.

He was abrasive, blunt and size giant. I didn't like him at first, but he shared an expertise in a field that I have that no one else in the town I live in does.

We ended up being close friends with him and his family. But he moved to Scotland a few years ago and he's not an online type of guy.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
You remind me of a friend I have lost track of I used to call Ivan the Terrible. He was Cossack who grew up in Latvia during the Soviet era and was a veteran of their Afghan war.

He was abrasive, blunt and size giant. I didn't like him at first, but he shared an expertise in a field that I have that no one else in the town I live in does.

We ended up being close friends with him and his family. But he moved to Scotland a few years ago and he's not an online type of guy.

My middle name is actually Ivan. Most people say I-van, but it's pronounced E-von. Most people can't pronounce any part of my name correctly.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The Bosnian people I know are Muslim. I had quite a few students from Bosnia.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Trust me, baseball shits are definitely sinkers. They make an audible thud when they hit the bottom of the bowel.

If you ever want to mess with someone and the toilet has a tank, do an upper decker.

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Considering I actually like you, I'll avoid taking that seriously. Ask anyone, if I feel the need to shit on you it means I like you. Fighting is my way of making friends.

Miralax is my entire diet at this point.
Well shit. Why didn't you just say so dick head? Kevin, by the way. Nice to meet you. And fuck you too.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If we do have to go dark I'll be the Underground Vapors Electrical Engineer, Raymo can be the Coil Wizard and Programmer, Haley can be the Machinist, Lucy and NatGas can be the DIY juice makers and Roxy can be the designer.
I can help too! I'm good at "flavour mixing" and my beau is an engineer (electrical AND mechanical degrees) ^.~

We got this shit!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I can help too! I'm good at "flavour mixing" and my beau is an engineer (electrical AND mechanical degrees) ^.~

We got this shit!

Well, we'll see if you can take it, this is a tough crowd. Mikhail shits ten-pound baseballs like there is no tomorrow and & @haleysdadda farts too much and of course I have the trench coat fetish thing going. You don't really want to see what's behind it. Trust me on that one.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Well I'm an Electrical Engineer and my degree is bigger than BOTH of his. So fuck him.

A Mechanical Engineer AND an Electrical Engineer? Illuminati confirmed.

In all seriousness Mechanical and Electrical Engineers tend to hate each other, so that's some cognitive dissonance shit that must be going on in his head. Props for having both though.

VU Sponsors