The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I mean, I'd donate a good amount to it, probably up to $5,000 because I can both afford it and it's a cause that DEFINITELY needs immediately funded. I think this needs to happen.

I elect you chairman and am serious, will donate.

Mainly so I can keep vaping the Boreas without FDA interference.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you, hoped someone caught that :D.

And, I'm totally down to talk about ass, I'm more of an assman than a titman myself (though facial structure is what gets me rolling), so if people want to go with asses, lets go. Considering the typical "heart" image is based on an ass,..:banana:
Asses are nice, but I'm partial to boobs. Though I'm a tad biased (36DDD)

Besides nerve endings make breasts more sexually sensitive. ^.~

Plus boobs make GREAT pillows :pervy:

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As a gay man, I find it very hard to think of relevant things to say at times like this.
Sorry. I guess I'm just greedy since I am attracted to both sexes. While I'm more attracted to women, I tend to date men more often.

Women are crazy. Men are WAY easier. (If he doesn't have a hard-on, feed him. ;))

Still though, you should be able to appreciate the pillowy softness of a nice rack!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
What would be the point of that? There would be no way to monitor juice content and it would just look strange being an RDTA.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What would be the point of that? There would be no way to monitor juice content and it would just look strange being an RDTA.
I was mostly curious. I remember someone mentioning it. Plus I would be interested since glass makes me nervous. I don't know. It's almost 3 am, I haven't slept and I'm in pain. So I'm mostly rambling

I was trying to go back on topic. Then people keep bringing up boobs and making me veer off again.

I couldn't think of anything to say that hadn't been said already!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one thing I do like about ECF is the Lounge and OUTSIDE. I like being able to just "shoot the shit" and not get lambasted for going "off topic" ~.~
I can't say I like that pArt, it's harder to express ur self over there, and people there are so fucking sensitive, lol
I was there the other day talking about the other RDTA, there's not a lot of talks about it here on VU so I cross the border sometimes
And peeps over there just straight up ass fucks
Older English peeps

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't say I like that pArt, it's harder to express ur self over there, and people there are so fucking sensitive, lol
I was there the other day talking about the other RDTA, there's not a lot of talks about it here on VU so I cross the border sometimes
And peeps over there just straight up ass fucks
Older English peeps
Oh they have their flaws, sure. I don't even bother with the main boards, I'm only ever in the Lounge and OUTSIDE. We discuss all sorts of things and we just shoot the shit. I wish there was a place here for that.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The one thing I do like about ECF is the Lounge and OUTSIDE. I like being able to just "shoot the shit" and not get lambasted for going "off topic" ~.~
Take a trip to the "non vaping related" area, Whiskey's Corner is great.

Regardless the benefit of VU is I can go around posting things like this:
tumblr_mvfdajsomE1sbwuf0o1_400.gif

without ever getting in trouble.

Boobs, Tits, Asses, fuck it, I'll talk about what I want.

Second someone asks for tips I'll get back on point but, screw it, I'm gonna have some fun!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tale a trip to the "non vaping related" area, Whiskey's Corner is great.

Second someone asks for tips I'll get back on point but, screw it, I'm gonna have some fun!
I agree
But the corners are full of
Fucking GIFS
No disrespect but I just don't like threads full of GIFS

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tale a trip to the "non vaping related" area, Whiskey's Corner is great.

I absolutely LOVE that gif! Hahahaha!

It has been so fucking hard to censor my filthy fucking mouth at ECF!

I like the people in this thread. I want to be able to just chit chat with them ^.~

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I absolutely LOVE that gif! Hahahaha!

It has been so fucking hard to censor my filthy fucking mouth at ECF!

I like the people in this thread. I want to be able to just chit chat with them ^.~
I have the same personality in this thread as I do in Whiskey's Corner and yet people are overly pleasant to me there(yes they're too nice for my liking, I appreciate it but like wtf, I'm an asshole stop being nice!). It's my favorite gif. I'm a big fan of George Carlin and especially this:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the beauty of this place, fuck it be yourself and fuck everyone! Fuck em, like bend em over take a strap on, ram it right up their asses and have some sadistic fun! no I don't have any fear of this being censored. VU is great, they let me say the sick and fucked shit that pops into my mind. Honestly it's probably wrong but fuck it I like to stretch the bounds even if I dislike talking like this in real life.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, we'll see if you can take it, this is a tough crowd. Mikhail shits ten-pound baseballs like there is no tomorrow and & @haleysdadda farts too much and of course I have the trench coat fetish thing going. You don't really want to see what's behind it. Trust me on that one.
I am a farter & proud! ROTFLMOA!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Accidentally built Boreas with 26g twisted Ni wire, was surprised to see 0.02 as was expecting ss316. Anyway after a few pulses gets to 0.03 and will work on DNA, was presently surprised at the vape, have not used Ni in some time and quite impressed. Been using twisted 316 or 430 with great results, might stick with Ni a little longer but Time Does not allow me to do much anymore, and cleaning SS is much easier.

Cheers to the Boreas, kicking ass as always.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't want to purchase anymore vape gear this month (spent waay more than I needed to the last 3) but that is too good a deal, I mean I can get two for just above what I paid for my black ($34). At that price I might just order a SS and a spare black. I don't know if I really want to go into full rebuild-able mode this early but that is a great price.

VU Sponsors