Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone here interested in buying a Driptech-DS from Defiant Designs? I'm going to be listing it shortly.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pico squeeze owners, gather round because I need a small favor.

Look down at the 510 and tell me if you see a loose red washer or a white insulator. Also a pic would be very helpful, I'm in sleuth mode. Thanks.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of Todd.
Watch his last Vlog?

he had one word to say about the recent vape drama :)
Yep saw that.
Todd is still the personification of class & brash.
If you've ever had the pleasure of being in on his live feed.You quickly come to realize how bloody brilliant he is.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Look down at the 510 and tell me if you see a loose red washer or a white insulator. Also a pic would be very helpful, I'm in sleuth mode. Thanks.
I was just hanging out with my buddy who owns a vape store and he had his squeeze & brought 1 for me as well...To test out.
He seemingly knows what I might get next. :confused:
Anyhow he left 1 with me & I just put on my reading glasses and took a close look at the 510.
I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary but just keep in mind I'm 60+ years old & my vision ain't what it used to be.
Can you post a big pic of the 1 you own.
You know what they say about 2 heads being better than 1.
And my head is half-cocked anyhow...Cheers!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1521293218883949203277.jpg
Does this help?
Oh, yes....no loose red washer in there.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mornin' Bonkos...
Happy Holidayz to yer!
Kinda a lame holiday for me, this is my 2nd St. Patrick's Day as a sober dude, my brother & my roommate too. So I just ran to the store for our annual St. Pattys Day breakfast.. A family-size box of Lucky Charms
:D

A new one popped up this morning from Caliber Concepts out of Malaysia, the X2.
Interesting design, the battery tube is also a fire bar when depressed, like the Smok stuff.

X2 Caliber General Specs

Full mech
Fire lock switch
Silicone bottle 8ml
Delrin body (NOT PRINTED)
Brass plates internals
510 area - 22.5mm
Spring loaded 510
18650 battery (not included)

The big hook.. price is only $78USD

Upgrades will be available, silver contacts etc..

I'm personally not a fan of the 22.5mm and safety switch is a bit kloogy, but an interesting new entry into the magical world of squonkerz
;)

Enjoy yer day mates

IMG_8034.JPG
IMG_8035.JPG

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just hanging out with my buddy who owns a vape store and he had his squeeze & brought 1 for me as well...To test out.
He seemingly knows what I might get next. :confused:
Anyhow he left 1 with me & I just put on my reading glasses and took a close look at the 510.
I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary but just keep in mind I'm 60+ years old & my vision ain't what it used to be.
Can you post a big pic of the 1 you own.
You know what they say about 2 heads being better than 1.
And my head is half-cocked anyhow...Cheers!

Sorry, I'm currently picoless(?) but have one in route from FT.
Thanks anyway mate, Bear's pic will suffice.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' Bonkos...
Happy Holidayz to yer!
Kinda a lame holiday for me, this is my 2nd St. Patrick's Day as a sober dude, my brother & my roommate too. So I just ran to the store for our annual St. Pattys Day breakfast.. A family-size box of Lucky Charms
:D

A new one popped up this morning from Caliber Concepts out of Malaysia, the X2.
Interesting design, the battery tube is also a fire bar when depressed, like the Smok stuff.

X2 Caliber General Specs

Full mech
Fire lock switch
Silicone bottle 8ml
Delrin body (NOT PRINTED)
Brass plates internals
510 area - 22.5mm
Spring loaded 510
18650 battery (not included)

The big hook.. price is only $78USD

Upgrades will be available, silver contacts etc..

I'm personally not a fan of the 22.5mm and safety switch is a bit kloogy, but an interesting new entry into the magical world of squonkerz
;)

Enjoy yer day mates

View attachment 106606
View attachment 106607
Actually looks kind nice like the small mods

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just hope that the battery dont stick an will always spring back , intresting concept though

Ya, could go either way. Definitely has potential, just wish they would've made the 510 area a bit bigger for 24mm atttys.. and the bottle window looks off, seems like that bottle should be flush in there. Mine would end up with a ton of pocket crumbs in that little gap, my trusty pea coat (purse) always has sand & lint and crap in the bottom of the pockets no matter how clean it is
:facepalm:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just dripping. Not full bottle.

Forgot I had this. Bought it last year trying to complete the alkaloid spectrum. WTA extraction skips a few, as well as the MAOI content being so low it is not worth noting. The passiflora extract has more harmala alkaloids and MAOIs

0dc35ee5d8820ce31bfdcd7155364b1b.jpg
c3ff62b771de80d150fb37fdb0fb9fe8.jpg
c08ad026aa46f983d322895629fb5f17.jpg
2de90dc3270b02366892f73dd43ab1ed.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While all the pusskins are glad I vape instead of smoke - they would say bollocks to that
My cats did not like Vapor. They would just look at it and shy away. took them a while to get used to it.
Apparently with cats eyes vapor looks quite a bit different than smoke.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My cats did not like Vapor. They would just look at it and shy away. took them a while to get used to it.
Apparently with cats eyes vapor looks quite a bit different than smoke.

Mine completely ignore it :grumpy:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
yeah there is that.
Plus it costs too much for my tightwad ass.
Just thought I would put the Cromwell Seal of Approval on it ;)

I always like their Orb - got a little jealous when Gene would post hand checks with it :teehee:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I say f34k 3D printed. I want delrin - alumide is okay but I want delrin.
It won't be long before derlin and ultem(I know ultem for sure) are being 3d printed for pretty cheap. The techs already out there it's just super expencive as of now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had to sand the shit out of it to get it off. It looks a little coppery lol. So is it ruined now?
c84a081ffe4efe2d69d7ca0392337476.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coppery? Ruined? Nope just might have to clean it more.

One thing about those types of switch contacts. They better they are shaped to fit around the 510 the less arcing and better performance.
If just a small area touches all current is directed there and resistance rises and arcing is worse.

the larger the area that contacts at the same time the better things work.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coppery? Ruined? Nope just might have to clean it more.

One thing about those types of switch contacts. They better they are shaped to fit around the 510 the less arcing and better performance.
If just a small area touches all current is directed there and resistance rises and arcing is worse.

the larger the area that contacts at the same time the better things work.
Thanks Cromwell! Threw it back together and it's working great! We'll see for how long though.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya, could go either way. Definitely has potential, just wish they would've made the 510 area a bit bigger for 24mm atttys.. and the bottle window looks off, seems like that bottle should be flush in there. Mine would end up with a ton of pocket crumbs in that little gap, my trusty pea coat (purse) always has sand & lint and crap in the bottom of the pockets no matter how clean it is
:facepalm:
Ha ha my tips end up with dust, lint an bits of dog biscuits in them
when i put my mods in my pockets need some tip covers condoms to stop them flling up

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So many gouges in the contacts and 510. My guess anyway
679696db9688e758dc0df962617b8b1f.jpg
2b2f8868f77cfe7f93c527d3f44ca150.jpg

You can always smooth metal down with gradually finer grades of sand paper, it won't be silver coated anymore but it will be smooth and coppery, and work

You can even put that 510 in a drill and spin it while just gently holding fine sandpaper on it to smooth it (fine like 500 grit and above)

VU Sponsors