Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can always smooth metal down with gradually finer grades of sand paper, it won't be silver coated anymore but it will be smooth and coppery
That pic is sanded and then polished. That's how deep they are. I'd have to get some courser sand paper.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have found that DeOxit gold works wonders to eliminate arcing.

As soon as I run out of Noalox, I will be replacing it with that.

I was getting some arcing between the 510 and positive(firing) contact on my plastic Coppervape mod. A small dab of Noalox instantly stopped that.:vino:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will be posting some squonk mods for sale tomorrow. Just trying to decide who makes the chopping block. Not giving up just slimming down a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Will be posting some squonk mods for sale tomorrow. Just trying to decide who makes the chopping block. Not giving up just slimming down a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for warning me, I may have to add you to my ignore list so I'm not tempted to buy any more :xD:

But I could use one more...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of just one more...... I just ordered a black Luxotic with 3 extra sillycone bottles.

DAMN YOU FASTTECH AND YOUR 10% OFF!

I ordered some of the Luxotic Bottles in hopes its a direct fit replacement for the Picos ;) Probably wont see them til this time next month though since its a pre-order 3/30/18. But it was cheap for a 3 pack lol.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of just one more...... I just ordered a black Luxotic with 3 extra sillycone bottles.

DAMN YOU FASTTECH AND YOUR 10% OFF!

Goodness - I don't know where the time went today - I almost missed a FT sale!!!!

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered some of the Luxotic Bottles in hopes its a direct fit replacement for the Picos ;) Probably wont see them til this time next month though since its a pre-order 3/30/18. But it was cheap for a 3 pack lol.

Ordered the Pico Squeeze last night, and it kept gnawing at me if those new Luxotic bottles would fit the squeeze. So figured I'd order up a three pack. Then it dawned on me, if they don't fit that would be a really big waste of 3 perfectly good silicone bottles. So why chance it? Just order the Luxotic to go with the bottles!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ahhh shaddup, yes that SVA is killin me!
The medicinal atty not so much
:teehee:

Jealous again!

Its a Nuppin with a clear cap made by Drifter

But, I'll build the No Name atty that came with the SVA later tonight

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Jealous again!

Its a Nuppin with a clear cap made by Drifter

But, I'll build the No Name atty that came with the SVA later tonight

I thought it had that Nuppinatia look! ...so that’ll be for @BrewBear , and I’m cool without the NoName, but I’ll PM you my address for the SVA
;)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Floris finally accepted a pic to engrave. Just a silhouette of ally's black standard poodle.

Thoughts? It's not as grand as I had hoped.

297f161bd6f27d3afe8e92e9c5fa306f.jpg
2ff9e0d1affa92b19c80777694621620.jpg
I think Ally will be gobsmacked! Looking good!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered the Pico Squeeze last night, and it kept gnawing at me if those new Luxotic bottles would fit the squeeze. So figured I'd order up a three pack. Then it dawned on me, if they don't fit that would be a really big waste of 3 perfectly good silicone bottles. So why chance it? Just order the Luxotic to go with the bottles!
Good reasoning there, go with it!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, just tested it..
Try again @Puneet Sharma , sometimes it’s funky on the phone or vice versa, but just tried on both laptop & cell here and it’s still active.

Edit: but maybe a time thing too, I’m in California

Just ordered a clear Haku cap, some unicorn bottles, the variety pack of Hadaly caps, and Kindbright Hussar and Basic clones from them. SHAMROCK is still working in EST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attn Bonkers that have the B2K rda:

Anyone else getting a metric fuck ton of spitback? I enjoy the flavor and airflow, but the hot lava juice spray is kind of ruining it!

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Attn Bonkers that have the B2K rda:

Anyone else getting a metric fuck ton of spitback? I enjoy the flavor and airflow, but the hot lava juice spray is kind of ruining it!

No spit back here. Have a 26/30 clapton in it @ 3mm spaced out at 0.71ohm.

I've noticed if you have a hot leg on the B2K it will spit back, since you have a hot leg basically sitting in a pool of juice.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No spit back here. Have a 26/30 clapton in it @ 3mm spaced out at 0.71ohm.

I've noticed if you have a hot leg on the B2K it will spit back, since you have a hot leg basically sitting in a pool of juice.

I wonder if spaced would make it better... rebuild!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Okay - can't remember what I've been meaning to get at FT

Usually I keep a running cart then buy whatever is in it when there is a sale

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay - can't remember what I've been meaning to get at FT

Usually I keep a running cart then buy whatever is in it when there is a sale

There’s the new Hadaly caps, also maybe a good time to get the SXK Supersonic, the word on the street is they only did the one batch and not doing any more.
They are all sold out on the other Chinese sites... But get the SXK ...supposedly the closest to the authentic.
(wait did I just write that, they’re gonna revoke my Vaponaute card...Merde!)
:tantrum:

Oh and duh... drip tips, drip tips, drip tips!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
There’s the new Hadaly caps, also maybe a good time to get the SXK Supersonic, the word on the street is they only did the one batch and not doing any more.
They are all sold out on the other Chinese sites... But get the SXK ...supposedly the closest to the authentic.

You or anyone try the Hadaly drip tips?

They don't look right to me, like, are missing the groove that would make it fit on the cap

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Proof positive the FT shopping is the best

Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 6.16.52 PM.png

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Proof positive the FT shopping is the best

View attachment 106668
Not sure how the one in the bottom picture will vape:confused: but let us know:vino:
Seriously, if you want to try it, get the SXK Supersonic, it is slightly better than the YFTK. Is there a chance the SXK made the Supersonic for Vaponaute and now they're selling the production over-run?

VU Sponsors