Squonkers are Bonkers

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is by far the best looken mod to date in my book and its a must have
972ba777492d3a24437c55cb74738ca1.jpg
6577469e756e502e11650117e26f18a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Needs a black bottle to be complete! Sexxxy though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know you can pm (email) them for custom made one right?

Something like the one above will be nearly a grand, but be a one off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dam that's very nice.
but could pick up several full stabwood versions
for price of one custom,
but depends on what you really Desire material and colour wise i suppose,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Interesting!
Although not tech-heads I recall Tony B. (Vapor Trail Channel) doing 1.

Oh and Paul (Vape Don't Smoke) did 1 as well.

Tons of European Reviewers although mostly unknown people.Quite a few Asian reviews too.Most are speaking their native languages though.A couple were in Chinglish/Japlish
Lol, if you listen Tony says he has like a .2 build, then says it would have less ramp up and perform better with a .5 or full ohm coil, in the airy AF rda that comes in the squeeze kit no less.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is by far the best looken mod to date in my book and its a must have
972ba777492d3a24437c55cb74738ca1.jpg
6577469e756e502e11650117e26f18a2.jpg

I'm having a recurring vision of this style in a black/bright green blend combo but have the feeling it would be way above my pay grade.:(

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Maybe that’s why a lot of people didn’t like the pulse bf mod, wrong coils, put a full ohm coil on it like he recommended for the pico and blow clouds at a massive 12 watts lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm having a recurring vision of this style in a black/bright green blend combo but have the feeling it would be way above my pay grade.:(

The NeoFet was above my comfort zone for a mod that hasn't been proven yet... only way I was able to afford it was having carry over from last years budget and the payment plan he allowed.

THEN he is randomizing the ONE #67 RDA to anyone that has bought a 67 item or on the List for the One RDA... This I can't even justify yet...Then there is the DNA60...And the L'Atelier Mech (Non-Molly)...

I wish money grew on trees, well it does but I missed the boat applying for a dispensary license lol

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The NeoFet was above my comfort zone for a mod that hasn't been proven yet... only way I was able to afford it was having carry over from last years budget and the payment plan he allowed.

THEN he is randomizing the ONE #67 RDA to anyone that has bought a 67 item or on the List for the One RDA... This I can't even justify yet...Then there is the DNA60...And the L'Atelier Mech (Non-Molly)...

I wish money grew on trees, well it does but I missed the boat applying for a dispensary license lol
Anybody have a facebook prob that keeps sayin take a pic of urself to prove identity and wont let u log in

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtf, fb requesting a face photo. Sounds sketchy as hell but what do I know. Almost wish mine would do that... probably save me a boatload of money.
Just reading on the interweb that its starting to do this to alot of accounts and is not fixed ill have to create a new account but shit u no how long it took me to get in some groups and i have no photos of myself on fb so how the hell they gonna verify its me wtf

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just reading on the interweb that its starting to do this to alot of accounts and is not fixed ill have to create a new account but shit u no how long it took me to get in some groups and i have no photos of myself on fb so how the hell they gonna verify its me wtf

Ok, maybe not sketchy, it's not like they're asking for a CC# number but come on, since when is a password not sufficient. Camel dung is what this is. What a pain in the ass.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Upload a picture of some random google picture to satisfy their request. Like bettlejuice.

Not like my FB pic is of me... of a dear friend who passed from AML :|

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Upload a picture of some random google picture to satisfy their request. Like bettlejuice.

Not like my FB pic is of me... of a dear friend who passed from AML :|
Did that and keep getting the error message in red on the photo above

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did that and keep getting the error message in red on the photo above

From what I read, they have some sort of signature tracking with the photo...so if it has a digital signature used elsewhere they wont allow it... I say take a picture with your phone of yourself through a glass then upload it...replace it with whatever you want later.

Or snap a pic of yourself and upload it.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I read, they have some sort of signature tracking with the photo...so if it has a digital signature used elsewhere they wont allow it... I say take a picture with your phone of yourself through a glass then upload it...replace it with whatever you want later.

And destroy the mystique of Johnny Squonk, omg!

Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Did that to took a selfie and no go apperantly my account was flagged as fraud so looks like im gonna loose evrything groups and all wtf i was tryin to by another bliss to fuck u mark z and the horse u rode in on better yet why dont u let the horse bang u sorry for the rant that was my bonker side now back to squonk bonks lmao

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did that to took a selfie and no go apperantly my account was flagged as fraud so looks like im gonna loose evrything groups and all wtf i was tryin to by another bliss to fuck u mark z and the horse u rode in on better yet why dont u let the horse bang u sorry for the rant that was my bonker side now back to squonk bonks lmao

Sorry about the hassle...never had this happen to me.

Total big brother eye in the skynet type shit going on with you lol

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok I've looked for about a week now and I can't find a Squappy 7.5ml Square Black Delrin cap v3 or v4 for sale.. ANYONE here have one or know where to point me in the direction towards acquiring one?

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I've heard people talk shit before about people using non personal accts (by that I mean a seperate acct just for groups) for vaping. It's because there's so many scamming scumbags now a days.
Maybe you can communicate with fb (haha I know) and resolve it. I'd bet you can get right back into all your groups pretty easy and just let them know the situation.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have one, but I'd only relinquish it for a Cappy v4 Kompakt RS 6ml.

Its being currently used in my Molly and I bought it from Mojo vapors
I have a Lukkos I'd trade :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a Lukkos I'd trade :)

Have to pass, the cap for those interfere with the button throw on the Mölly or at least from the pictures I've looked at does...

Cappy v4 RS Kompakt 6ml works perfect...but the one I have is in the Neo

Pic
225925a538942789f1f0bcce9be0580c.jpg

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Have to pass, the cap for those interfere with the button throw on the Mölly or at least from the pictures I've looked at does...

Cappy v4 RS Kompakt 6ml works perfect...but the one I have is in the Neo

Pic
225925a538942789f1f0bcce9be0580c.jpg

Guess I'll keep looking :\

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@So619Cal and @choan gonna have to keep me posted on the clown over at 67group

I know mate it's kinda spooky. I just have blank gray squares beside the groups where your photo used to show as one of four friends. I counted eleven blank squares down my list of groups.:(

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL I love Raphael and his backwards non counting ass sort of ways...

upload_2018-1-31_6-31-53.png

upload_2018-1-31_6-32-22.png

Unless my math is wrong... that was only 12ish hours lol If we are using the time stamps FB provides lol

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
71AA434B-0017-4F90-AAEF-F15F7E31A671.jpeg My first mech. I was at a new local shop and just knew if I stepped in there I’d be walking out with something. I was between the ijoy capo squonk or the pulse kit. What made the decision for me was the pulse 24. I’ve heard pretty good things about it and knew if I ditched the mod I’d like the RDA at least. Currently rocking a Clapton build around .24 on a Samsung 25r. It’s a pretty different hit to be honest. I’ll be playing with it I’m sure. I do like the deck on the pulse 24 though

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, if you listen Tony says he has like a .2 build, then says it would have less ramp up and perform better with a .5 or full ohm coil, in the airy AF rda that comes in the squeeze kit no less.
I think Tony B. has a nasty habit of getting ahead of himself sometimes.Plus he's 1 of those people that is never ever negative/mean.It is like he just can't say anything negative ever.Even about mods that are clearly unsafe to use.I like him but sometimes he just comes off as way too nice.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Actually what we refer to as (paper money) is made from cloth.Or it would disintegrate when left in your pants pocket during a wash cycle...Go brain go!

https://www.moneyfactory.gov

VU Sponsors