Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, it has a "hollow" feel to it and it heats up when it is closed down. The chamber is too big for single coil (IMHO). Now, that chamber reducer for the B2k, that is something I'd like to get.
I need to check out that reducer as well. I grabbed a few of his bottles and the Stand/Refill cap.

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
That rules mate.
Who did the conversion?

VapeyMcgyver on reddit did it for me. Way beyond my expectations, my 1 little thing to look for a visual fix on is the 22mm 510 plate since it protrudes from the mod slightly. Makes for a bit of odd overhang with 24mm atties. I threw an oring around it for now to fill the gap, looking for something more permanent.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not really, I can make due with regular, non pretentious gear....like Nuppin, Stumpy, Haku. :rolleyes:
If you didn't try the Haku, you should give it a go. I'd snap the Cruizer from @fartbubble but I'm on a strict "vape gear diet" for the near future.
I don't have a Haku....BUT I'm back to tight(er) draw attys and loving um again.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not really, I can make due with regular, non pretentious gear....like Nuppin, Stumpy, Haku. :rolleyes:
If you didn't try the Haku, you should give it a go. I'd snap the Cruizer from @fartbubble but I'm on a strict "vape gear diet" for the near future.

Should buy it anyways :D

I really need to start listing some shit I need to sell

Shopping while drunk is bad

Hey fellow squonkers, how's the bottle treatin ya? I'm all caught up on the thread after many weeks of intermittent reading. I just got into squonking about 2 months ago or so, with the Li-Mo DNA60. Ended up gettin an Evo M and "winning" the ability to buy a NeoFet (black sandblasted) whenever that happens. Squonk life is best life

@BrewBear, you should totally get a Li-Mo, budget allowing. I've read how you're anti-Vapebook but I'm sure one of us would be willing to help you to get your paws on one. It's a perfect little box.

The Evo M is super nice, but hell, it's too small for my hands and way too light. Love the damn thing to death but it's been regulated to home use, only for the size. That being said, anyone happen to have a way into the Art&Mod vapebook group lol? I need me one of those DNA Evos

Handcheck for the pic gods
tXOdTac.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wicked Gene say mate, do you by chance still have that Frankenclone that you gutted and painted olive drab? Kindly let me know if you ever decide to sell that one... it appeals to the former paratrooper within. :)
You could just buy one from fasttech cheap and do it. It's always nicer when someone else makes it though. At least that's what I tell my wife about dinner. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could just buy one from fasttech cheap and do it. It's always nicer when someone else makes it though. At least that's what I tell my wife about dinner. Ha ha

I have contacts and mm510 but I don't think they sell that one anymore. I'm not finding with a search anyways. No biggy, just thought he did a great job with that and love the OD color.

@So619Cal hussar rda 1.0 in Stock at VapinArt

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have contacts and mm510 but I don't think they sell that one anymore. I'm not finding with a search anyways. No biggy, just thought he did a great job with that and love the OD color.

Oh wow they are discontinued. Well damn.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m sure you could find one on eBay or Alibaba Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Probably so. I've never used Alibaba. I went there in time and couldn't figure out the site so I left.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably so. I've never used Alibaba. I went there in time and couldn't figure out the site so I left.

The Alibaba Express app is really easy to navigate. Much more consumer friendly. I ordered a Pulse 22 from a seller there and the whole thing was really smooth and it shipped fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thanks! And Congo Rats on the Phenom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually. while I like biggish air compared to @BrewBear, I agree - the B2K is just "ok" with me - I know what you mean about "feeling hollow". Maybe it's the ultem cap I've got on, but it seems a little cheap and plastic-ish. Maybe it leaks air?
I'm using it, but on my Pulse, which DEFINITELY feels cheap and plastic (well...it IS cheap and plastic, so what'd I expect?).

Plenty of air tho. I run most of my stuff (Haku, Flave, Nuppin, Gorge...lalalala) wide open. But the B2K (and my Goons) get adjusted down a bit.

No, it has a "hollow" feel to it and it heats up when it is closed down. The chamber is too big for single coil (IMHO). Now, that chamber reducer for the B2k, that is something I'd like to get.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I hate to be Badluck Schleprock but at this point I'll believe it when I see it in my hand.
Congrats and u will see it deff faster than most of us seen ours but if ur on the list it is guarentee u will have one dont think iv ever seen anybody shafted

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BrewBear how do u get the time and date to stay correct on the 75c is it just a update thing ? Mine zeros out on batt change bein lazy dont feel like searching

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I saw something on the Black NeoFets that might piss some of you off...might be nothing.

upload_2018-1-28_10-43-32.png

upload_2018-1-28_10-44-0.png
upload_2018-1-28_10-44-50.png

upload_2018-1-28_10-45-20.png

If you all are curious to the discrepancy I will point it out...really hope for you all its not an oversight, could be that the picture doesn't show it well being black

EDIT: Never mind, I see them now...it was cause it was the Black one and didn't show up in the shots I looked at, but shows on this one...

upload_2018-1-28_10-48-53.png

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see it

Since its a dual sqounk hole, there is a rounded part of the mod that didn't show on the black that holds the bottle in place...didn't see it in any of the pictures but the rough wax blasted one I posted.

Just anxious for this mod to finally be in my grubby hands lol

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since its a dual sqounk hole, there is a rounded part of the mod that didn't show on the black that holds the bottle in place...didn't see it in any of the pictures but the rough wax blasted one I posted.

Just anxious for this mod to finally be in my grubby hands lol
Im not seeing what ur seein

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im not seeing what ur seein

The part of the mod that is rounded in the squonk hole...sort of wraps the bottle

upload_2018-1-28_11-5-58.pngupload_2018-1-28_11-6-28.pngupload_2018-1-28_11-6-49.png

Most of the pics of the black it blends in so well it looked as if it was missing...

VU Sponsors