Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just reading on the interweb that its starting to do this to alot of accounts and is not fixed ill have to create a new account but shit u no how long it took me to get in some groups and i have no photos of myself on fb so how the hell they gonna verify its me wtf

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Send a selfie to your e-mail address from your smartphone...Derp!
Or just tweet a selfie...Derp!
I'm 60+ and can figure this out...Derp!
I'm drunk too!!!!
Click Here For A Pic Of Me Drunk!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard people talk shit before about people using non personal accts (by that I mean a seperate acct just for groups) for vaping. It's because there's so many scamming scumbags now a days.
Maybe you can communicate with fb (haha I know) and resolve it. I'd bet you can get right back into all your groups pretty easy and just let them know the situation.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hey guess who has a D.B.A. license?
Me my wife all my kids and every real friend I have...Oh yeah I'm paranoid!
And you should be too!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 102219 My first mech. I was at a new local shop and just knew if I stepped in there I’d be walking out with something. I was between the ijoy capo squonk or the pulse kit. What made the decision for me was the pulse 24. I’ve heard pretty good things about it and knew if I ditched the mod I’d like the RDA at least. Currently rocking a Clapton build around .24 on a Samsung 25r. It’s a pretty different hit to be honest. I’ll be playing with it I’m sure. I do like the deck on the pulse 24 though
Notice any voltage drop yet?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a shill.Just a nice guy.
A friend of mine met him and says he's an honest dude and super nice.Mind you this friend of mine is 1 of the few people I know and trust I.R.L!
But if he never mentions negative things about the stuff he reviews he IS a shill for the industry and not a reviewer.
Nice guy or not.

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've seen Tony say plenty of negative things or "dislikes for him."
Sometimes I think vapers need to take reviewers less seriously, and form their own opinions about products.
Were lucky we have someone to just showing us the product, without having to buy things willy nilly.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But if he never mentions negative things about the stuff he reviews he IS a shill for the industry and not a reviewer.
Nice guy or not.
Alright I'll play (advocates devil) here for a bit.
I like Pepsi but Coke ain't bad either.Who am I shilling by making that statement?

Go brain go!

He's pitching the positivity of vaping as a whole which could come off as being a shill/sell out to some.I don't see it that way.However I wouldn't mind if he called !!shit!! on obviously shit products.
But if he did that he wouldn't be (Tony B.) anymore.

Just watch his Bonza RDA review and you'll understand.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes I think vapers need to take reviewers less seriously, and form their own opinions about products.
Were lucky we have someone to just showing us the product, without having to buy things willy nilly.
And how do we form our own opinions without buying the products?

Umm that would be largely based on the opinions of vape reviewers.

I am in no way saying that tony B is not a good person.
Just that it is hard to form a good opinion on a product if all we see is a 'it's all good' presentation.
which he does well btw.
Just more of a commercial than an objective review though.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He says "this 1 ain't for me" or some such sometimes.Don't think I've heard him say he dislikes anything though.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goodnight all you squonkin' bonkers.See you next time.Same bat-time same bat-channel!

jokers-memejpg.jpg

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And how do we form our own opinions without buying the products?

Umm that would be largely based on the opinions of vape reviewers.

I am in no way saying that tony B is not a good person.
Just that it is hard to form a good opinion on a product if all we see is a 'it's all good' presentation.
which he does well btw.
Just more of a commercial than an objective review though.
Right, that's why I always look at several different reviews, and buy based on my own opinion.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right, that's why I always look at several different reviews, and buy based on my own opinion.

I have reached a vaping plateau.
I am happy with what I have and really have little interest in any of the new stuff.
I never was a fad or fashion chaser though.
Maybe something will pop up that interests me, but I have no drive to buy the latest and greatest thing out.
I watch a very few reviewers now a days and I watch them for entertainment vs information for the most part.

just to note very few reviewers will say ANYTHING negative about a vape product with another reviewers name on it.
Kinda like an informal vape reviewers brotherhood union ;)

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have reached a vaping plateau.
I am happy with what I have and really have little interest in any of the new stuff.
I never was a fad or fashion chaser though.
Maybe something will pop up that interests me, but I have no drive to buy the latest and greatest thing out.
I watch a very few reviewers now a days and I watch them for entertainment vs information for the most part.

just to note very few reviewers will say ANYTHING negative about a vape product with another reviewers name on it.
Kinda like an informal vape reviewers brotherhood union ;)
I'm the same and agree.
I still watch to see if I may want a product, then buy next year when vendors fire sale them for peanuts...:cheers:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still watch to see if I may want a product, then buy next year when vendors fire sale them for peanuts...:cheers:

Yep and once we read about all the testing by actual users on here :)
If it holds up and is spoken well of by users on here that I trust then how can I pass up a super bargain when it goes out of fashion and on clearance :)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Found someone local to print me a mushroom mod!! That mod got me into squonking
Tried printing one before but the whole things rounded so it's not the easiest print. I was also just getting into 3d printing then.

km00

Member For 4 Years
Tried printing one before but the whole things rounded so it's not the easiest print. I was also just getting into 3d printing then.

Yeah, I've read about that before. Apparently it's not his first time printing mods, he asked if they were in fashion or something, lol.
Then again, he's charging me what shipping costs on any online 3D printing service.

If only there was an S21 in 18650 that's something id be interested in!

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Send a selfie to your e-mail address from your smartphone...Derp!
Or just tweet a selfie...Derp!
I'm 60+ and can figure this out...Derp!
I'm drunk too!!!!
Click Here For A Pic Of Me Drunk!
Okay derpy derp what are u getting at besides u wanna email or tweet a pic to yourself so u can Derp all over it (atleast thats what im reading out of this derpy comment)

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 102244

@chohan

Really thinking about getting this... Honestly would trade either Haku for it

Aye, I'm in the group and have been watching. I like the step down airflow, similar to the entheon of which I'm a big fan but man oh man. I have so much gear in the pipeline... caps for the pocket, vikset for the supersonic, the one, shipping on the neofet, plus valentine's day is bearing down like a freight train (maybe I'll give her the hussar;)). I doubt I can swing another rda plus the way they're talking, it should be widely available so I'm in no rush.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Okay derpy derp what are u getting at besides u wanna email or tweet a pic to yourself so u can Derp all over it (atleast thats what im reading out of this derpy comment)

You don't get what he means? Derp..... I feel like everytime he wrote derp he actually hic uped... to much silly sauce.
bc11bd9b2e795f7dcaa55360abe3e32b.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I bought a SXK Le Concorde RDA off reddit the other day...nicely built RDA...cant use my standard build in it...hot tamales lol

additionally its a tighter draw than I though it would be... I'll play around with it some more later... maybe whip up regular claptons in it and give it a whirl.

Thinking I'll double my normal builds ohms and try something around .55-65

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I bought a SXK Le Concorde RDA off reddit the other day...nicely built RDA...cant use my standard build in it...hot tamales lol

additionally its a tighter draw than I though it would be... I'll play around with it some more later... maybe whip up regular claptons in it and give it a whirl.

Thinking I'll double my normal builds ohms and try something around .55-65

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that when you get it dialed in. I know the OG ones are going for a price if you can find one. The supersonic is fairly tight draw, gives me more throat hit on 6mg juice than my other rdas... could perhaps drop down to 3mg using it. I recently received a yftk narca, need to clean and play with but the hussar is incoming tomorrow. Probably give my attention to that one this weekend.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that when you get it dialed in. I know the OG ones are going for a price if you can find one. The supersonic is fairly tight draw, gives me more throat hit on 6mg juice than my other rdas... could perhaps drop down to 3mg using it. I recently received a yftk narca, need to clean and play with but the hussar is incoming tomorrow. Probably give my attention to that one this weekend.

Yeah for sure... tell us about the Hussar after you've played with it some too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might be askin alot @chohan can u pm allen over on black sheep and let him no my situation and i did not intentionally screw him and mabey u can pick up on my doc for the bottles i signed again and was flagged they must think im a terroist or something but the weird thin is i keep getting all my post notifications through my email

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might be askin alot @chohan can u pm allen over on black sheep and let him no my situation and i did not intentionally screw him and mabey u can pick up on my doc for the bottles i signed again and was flagged they must think im a terroist or something but the weird thin is i keep getting all my post notifications through my email

Are you bk on FB... if so, what name?
What name did you fill out the doc as second time. I will pm him but I'm working tonight so give me a few.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many bottles did you order, maybe I can just msg him and tell him to let me pay yours. We can square up later?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I can make you a FB thingy if you want? I have a bunch of burner emails I could use to verify the account...then just give ya the log in info etc.

But I would add a vpn to your phone

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you bk on FB... if so, what name?
What name did you fill out the doc as second time. I will pm him but I'm working tonight so give me a few.
Only filled one doc as jonny squonk and i got back on fb and was already flagged again

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can make you a FB thingy if you want? I have a bunch of burner emails I could use to verify the account...then just give ya the log in info etc.

But I would add a vpn to your phone

What is a vpn

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, gonna try to cover you. I just msg'd him, waiting for reply. He is live doing some cap thing. I told him I will pay and just ship to me along with my 4. I will send to you after I receive.
Hope i dont win a cap lol i was in all them

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope i dont win a cap lol i was in all them

He said he figured something must have happened so he added you back in (bottles I guess). I paid for your 4 and told him just send me 8 bottle when they come in. I will send to you no worries mate.

VU Sponsors