Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last one I saw on FB was over $250, I was like, yeah no sorry no lol
Id like one too a stabwood version with switchfet , but the price eck misses would kill me at moment ,
So have to make do with what i have at moment
since she still recovering from bone marrow transplant an chemo so funds low,

So im half way through making modified Noisey Cricket V2 , 25mm , Sqounker .
P mode works in single cell ,
Took out there 510,
fitted a BF 510 , cut out one side of posstive battery contact under 510
to allow a BF 510 to fit down into the battery tube,

Now need to cut front sqounker hole within mod ,
An come up with effective way of attaching bottle to 510 tube,
0a33b29458a6dad6422da108186ee479.jpg
d07a1af40a0e734ab43662bcbc09cd4e.jpg
ecdbe2b417857a526b1faa6f93410e48.jpg
7fa777c1472be70f527622c97cae6838.jpg
eb101a17e8090556683ba5871212acff.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Was mentioned the other day.
To make my own sqounker so think this kind of counts towards that.
Compact size, PCB protection ,

Just a little more work to make it sqounkerfied. An should still be a solid mod ,
Since theses can be picked up now for 18£ + 510 + bottle ect so can be done for 30£ ish

Last edited:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Jason not buying this ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I can't afford it rn because I can't sell anything. Unfortunately he held it for me for a week and I just couldn't save enough. If it was just the crusier I might of swung it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
With the change of who ships it and invoices...expect it in a decent time compared to those <list 10.
Never understood why more companies from the other side of the pond (that do lists) don't send the rda's over in advance? I know they don't know exactly how many will go USA and how many will stay, but they should just always keep their person over here stocked up with..... 300+

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So out of curiosity I put a .17 24 ga SS316L coil in a goon atty on a Pico Squeeze.
Inserted a fully charged VTC5A hit the fire button and got 3.67 volts at the coil for a bit till the coil kinda vaporized.
That equals 79.2 watts.

Myth Busted.

replace my Wasp atty and the squeeze still works.
Would have been pissed if someone had talked me into blowing up my squeeze.

Edit: It was a 22mm Goon clone.
Thanks for risking losing your squeeze.Just don't do it again.I think a single test result is sufficient here.Oh and by the way you're a crazy facker...You know that right?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never understood why more companies from the other side of the pond (that do lists) don't send the rda's over in advance? I know they don't know exactly how many will go USA and how many will stay, but they should just always keep their person over here stocked up with..... 300+

I honestly think they are doing that now with Squonk'Merica since they are the ones handling the invoicing and shipping now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I searched the ole YouTube if any of the technical reviewers ever did a video on the Pico squeeze and surprisingly none of them have...

So I emailed Daniel of djlsbvapes if he would.

Maybe we will see a video some day

Interesting!
Although not tech-heads I recall Tony B. (Vapor Trail Channel) doing 1.

Oh and Paul (Vape Don't Smoke) did 1 as well.

Tons of European Reviewers although mostly unknown people.Quite a few Asian reviews too.Most are speaking their native languages though.A couple were in Chinglish/Japlish

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am over that clown over there on neofet i cant understand not one thing he has to say and he changes shit so much make the fn mod ship it to me

For instance i paid 100% even paid shipping already and i ask him what method will it be shipped and am told waut for a doc wtf does that mean

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It means it is time to call up Judge Judy.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this coil was WAY easier to make

4af2e153695f75bf2b0dc45aed6a57d7.jpg

Going to play with higher gauges

I think if I stretched the core just a tad more it would of wrapped tighter...hmm

EDIT: If no one caught it... dual core Alien ;)

Thought (Aliens Coils) were 3 cores.I guess 2 works just as well.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting!
Although not tech-heads I recall Tony B. (Vapor Trail Channel) doing 1.

Oh and Paul (Vape Don't Smoke) did 1 as well.

Tons of European Reviewers although mostly unknown people.Quite a few Asian reviews too.Most are speaking their native languages though.A couple were in Chinglish/Japlish

Yeah for such a cheap mod and the age of it I doubt either Phil or Daniel will get one...Phil is more a MTL ultra low power tc vaper and Daniel although a TC vaper he tends to branch out on higher wattage devices.

Daniel did respond to my email fairly quickly and said he never got one and I am thinking of ordering one from FT and just have it delivered straight to him to review. Be worth the $16 to have a thorough run down of this mod.

As for the other "opinion views" on YT, there are only a few who align with my style and type of vaping and even then I take what they say with a grain of salt.

Mostly watch these reviewers for close ups of items of interest and to hear the AF in action. Outside of that the rest is filler time in a video and doesn't interest me much

Yes I scroll through the video to show the build deck, then of them vaping whatever coil...approx 20 seconds of video I watch lol

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah for such a cheap mod and the age of it I doubt either Phil or Daniel will get one...Phil is more a MTL ultra low power tc vaper and Daniel although a TC vaper he tends to branch out on higher wattage devices.

Daniel did respond to my email fairly quickly and said he never got one and I am thinking of ordering one from FT and just have it delivered straight to him to review. Be worth the $16 to have a thorough run down of this mod.

As for the other "opinion views" on YT, there are only a few who align with my style and type of vaping and even then I take what they say with a grain of salt.

Mostly watch these reviewers for close ups of items of interest and to hear the AF in action. Outside of that the rest is filler time in a video and doesn't interest me much

Yes I scroll through the video to show the build deck, then of them vaping whatever coil...approx 20 seconds of video I watch lol

Anthony vapes (@SirRichardRear) does pretty in depth testing but he kinda stopped doing video reviews.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'll pinch in to do that!

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@snake94115 ya got me beat on population of the town (2860 v 2644), but your county is downright metropolitan (41265 v 12456). I know rural.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:giggle:

coiled up 016 for first time in over a year, maybe 2

first time using it on regulated, and first time with clapton

coughed up a lung with TH, had to turn it down

it's good, i think this added TH is what i have been yearning for

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great googlie mooglie

upload_2018-1-29_6-35-54.png

Wish I could...its still January, I wouldn't have any money left in the vape budget til this time 2019 lol

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There goes the neighborhood :cloud:
Uh oh.... what'd I do? If there's drama it's not my fault! Lol I told you guys a million times I only come to this thread. Well I do go to the daily mixing thread most days as well but that's it.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Uh oh.... what'd I do? If there's drama it's not my fault! Lol I told you guys a million times I only come to this thread. Well I do go to the daily mixing thread most days as well but that's it.

no drama at all. some people just like to start stuff for no reason. I have no interest in getting involved

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
no drama at all. some people just like to start stuff for no reason. I have no interest in getting involved
I've personally been waiting for a new video! Other people's opinions and drama rarely interest me enough to pay attention. Although I've switched to 95% squonking so hopefully you'll do more squonk reviews in the future.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've personally been waiting for a new video! Other people's opinions and drama rarely interest me enough to pay attention. Although I've switched to 95% squonking so hopefully you'll do more squonk reviews in the future.

I've been doing the written ones. done a few sqounkers recently. the azeroth, the crea, the vtinbox. I'm also working on the wismec luxotic as well. and a ton of sqounk RDAs

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same. That's what, about $370 plus shipping, fees... probably close to $400. Guess my options are be content with what I have or have a fire sell.

Yeah I can do a special mod purchase once in a blue moon...as it stands, the NeoFet will be the most I've ever spent on a mod. Being $267.45 (Mod+Spares) and still probably another $35 on shipping.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've been doing the written ones. done a few sqounkers recently. the azeroth, the crea, the vtinbox. I'm also working on the wismec luxotic as well. and a ton of sqounk RDAs
I don't find myself reading through reviews unfortunately. Not that I need a video but I normally watch and listen while I'm doing other things. Where written ones I have sit down and read the whole thing lol
I feel like this women all the time when it comes to reading.
0483f9ff24c4b092115286ca680aa117.gif

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't find myself reading through reviews unfortunately. Not that I need a video but I normally watch and listen while I'm doing other things. Where written ones I have sit down and read the whole thing lol

lol no worries man. some like written, some like vids, some like both, some like neither. Sadly i just don't have the time for vids currently. I was pretty much killing myself trying to keep up. burning the candles at both ends and such. maybe in the future i may have more time but as of now vids are pretty much suspended

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
lol no worries man. some like written, some like vids, some like both, some like neither. Sadly i just don't have the time for vids currently. I was pretty much killing myself trying to keep up. burning the candles at both ends and such. maybe in the future i may have more time but as of now vids are pretty much suspended
I get it believe me

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just print out the review and read it while using the bathroom.

VU Sponsors