Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tested one the other day. They are coming soon. and they will be 10 Can only. I vaped nic salt on Alvbert's B2K at his shop! It is a true MTL vape with the reducer.
That is awesome! Now, can we buy them directly from him? Enushi's site is the only one that still has the gold decks but the shipping is $14 and I think that's a rip off! I'd much rather have the man himself get all the profits from his work.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can buy from him when they come out. Use Facebook - Albert Lee. Message him. Like those bottles - shipping is not 100 dollars, lol. Contact the man. If you guys want something I'll get ahold of Albert if you are on FB. He takes credit cards and EMT. He has the gold decks too but he sells out of everything quickly. Over 5000 B2Ks sold this year. Best bet is to join trvplyfe group. I can add any of you. Message me.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can buy from him when they come out. Use Facebook - Albert Lee. Message him. Like those bottles - shipping is not 100 dollars, lol. Contact the man. If you guys want something I'll get ahold of Albert if you are on FB. He takes credit cards and EMT. He has the gold decks too but he sells out of everything quickly. Over 5000 B2Ks sold this year. Best bet is to join trvplyfe group. I can add any of you. Message me.
Unfortunately for me, I loathe farcebook!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know you saw this @chohan

upload_2018-1-27_7-24-45.png

10 people responded (9 that its available to via the list above) that is pretty decent odds

I want to help you out and add my name...but what happens if we both get picked lol since I don't want the black

upload_2018-1-27_7-26-56.png

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am a little concerned with the mod though...not liking how the face plate near the button doesn't sit flush like the bottom.

upload_2018-1-27_7-32-15.pngupload_2018-1-27_7-32-38.png

Hopefully that is an anodizing issue and not an issue on the plain aluminum face plate that is on the normal white color way...

upload_2018-1-27_7-34-8.png

upload_2018-1-27_7-35-32.png

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know you saw this @chohan

View attachment 101885

10 people responded (9 that its available to via the list above) that is pretty decent odds

I want to help you out and add my name...but what happens if we both get picked lol since I don't want the black

View attachment 101886

Thanks but it's in the hands of Odin. If I get black, so be it. Same with the phenom list (which seems to have vanished).

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am over that clown over there on neofet i cant understand not one thing he has to say and he changes shit so much make the fn mod ship it to me

For instance i paid 100% even paid shipping already and i ask him what method will it be shipped and am told waut for a doc wtf does that mean

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am over that clown over there on neofet i cant understand not one thing he has to say and he changes shit so much make the fn mod ship it to me

For instance i paid 100% even paid shipping already and i ask him what method will it be shipped and am told waut for a doc wtf does that mean

He just posted something about shipping. Tnt/FedEx or dhl. I've never heard of Tnt but had OK experience with fedex. Will dhl deliver to my house out in rural NC or do they hand off to usps?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How were you able to predetermine shipping costs? or did you work something out with Raphy? Cause if you did, then his gibberish on the pages wouldn't pertain to you outside of picking DHL/FedEx or the shit one he mentioned TNT or whatever its called on the Doc he will be posting soon. Think its more for his madness to know who wants what shipping and to give that info to Stuart.

I've had good experiences with FedEx and DHL...but choosing FedEx when its available.

;)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He just posted something about shipping. Tnt/FedEx or dhl. I've never heard of Tnt but had OK experience with fedex. Will dhl deliver to my house out in rural NC or do they hand off to usps?
Yea i seen that post but my questiin still stands i pd for shipping already so what method will it be shipped is what i want to no not the answer of wait for a doc

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey I live in rural NC also. Went not too rural but mocksville. Between Winston Salem and Statesville

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How were you able to predetermine shipping costs? or did you work something out with Raphy? Cause if you did, then his gibberish on the pages wouldn't pertain to you outside of picking DHL/FedEx or the shit one he mentioned TNT or whatever its called on the Doc he will be posting soon. Think its more for his madness to know who wants what shipping and to give that info to Stuart.

I've had good experiences with FedEx and DHL...but choosing FedEx when its available.

;)
Yes i paid extra for shipping to get it all pd at once he predertermined a price and i pd but what did i pay for tnt dhl or fedex is all i want to no and the dipstick tells me to wait for doc

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think part of the problem is we got in on a prototype that wasn't fully formed in his mind with regards to details. That and the lost in translation language issues. I would've been just as happy with a black neo and green button but he seems to go from one project to the next while burning bridges. A neo in black delrin would be pretty nice but I doubt I'm going to see that happen.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think part of the problem is we got in on a prototype that wasn't fully formed in his mind with regards to details. That and the lost in translation language issues. I would've been just as happy with a black neo and green button but he seems to go from one project to the next while burning bridges. A neo in black delrin would be pretty nice but I doubt I'm going to see that happen.

This is a black Neo Delrin...

upload_2018-1-27_8-22-21.png

He also Plans on making the NeoFet style in mech next.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, what is that black one you have with ultem button called? That's the style I like.

Carbon Neo Mara... he wanted to make it in Delrin...but found out how expensive it would of been to CNC and didn't have the backing of people like us with the NeoFet to make it happen. Think he mentioned it would be 3x the cost to the consumer for a Neo (Like mine) In Delrin, which is no bueno.

The Neo I have was a small change he had of the V4 67 mod...

upload_2018-1-27_8-36-10.png

Which I thought was nice also...but like the current Neo Carbon over the v4...mostly cause of the Honkin 67 imprint lol

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Carbon Neo Mara... he wanted to make it in Delrin...but found out how expensive it would of been to CNC and didn't have the backing of people like us with the NeoFet to make it happen. Think he mentioned it would be 3x the cost to the consumer for a Neo (Like mine) In Delrin, which is no bueno.

The Neo I have was a small change he had of the V4 67 mod...

View attachment 101895

Which I thought was nice also...but like the current Neo Carbon over the v4...mostly cause of the Honkin 67 imprint lol
I like that neo and the mara prob like the mara better i would buy if i found it second hand for a decent price i will not go thru him anymore to much headache for me lol

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Carbon neo mara... nice! I saw a pic of one that style but it looked more like a grayish alumide or something. Big Green button and green cap/ring rda. Man that thing was hot.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like that neo and the mara prob like the mara better i would buy if i found it second hand for a decent price i will not go thru him anymore to much headache for me lol

They pop up a lot, few times here on VU for about $125... want to say Troy was the last to sell one recently...but it was the Carbon Neo ( Non Mara )

This one is a limited run Neo Mara (oculutus edition)

upload_2018-1-27_8-51-50.png

Pretty decent price...not great but decent granted the cost when it was new (200+)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They pop up a lot, few times here on VU for about $125... want to say Troy was the last to sell one recently...but it was the Carbon Neo ( Non Mara )

This one is a limited run Neo Mara (oculutus edition)

View attachment 101896

Pretty decent price...not great but decent granted the cost when it was new (200+)
I thought his was the mara what was the diff between his and urs u have mara right

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before copper
After all silver
I can tell a big diff in performance its deff alot warmer vape than what it was and the button throw is perfect
dc4fbbf0f85b9e57be50183b42773424.jpg
b1018fbd90ac37703033f2f31bcbd9b5.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am still curious to the one person that got the Red Delrin NeoFet...

A true one off... can't wait to see it.

Main Reason I went with White...ever get tired, disassemble and dye it ;)

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The list is there.

Not for me it isn't.
I filled it in at 7:00 am but after that never see the list again. Just the clock. I figured it was some safeguard to keep from having duplicate entries.

Edit: ah... pinned post, followed an old notification back and found it.

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well this coil was WAY easier to make

4af2e153695f75bf2b0dc45aed6a57d7.jpg

Going to play with higher gauges

I think if I stretched the core just a tad more it would of wrapped tighter...hmm

EDIT: If no one caught it... dual core Alien ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this coil was WAY easier to make

4af2e153695f75bf2b0dc45aed6a57d7.jpg

Going to play with higher gauges

I think if I stretched the core just a tad more it would of wrapped tighter...hmm

EDIT: If no one caught it... dual core Alien ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
.22 is not for u

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@chohan arrived safe and sound gonna let it warm up then give it a shot
250fb501f38fdedaa71bf8c8e0ed8df0.jpg

Glad it made the journey safely and hope you enjoy it. Wish I could give an opinion on it but just never got around to trying it. I vape on the rsq now an again in wattage mode but mostly stick to my mechs although the svb mosfet is grabbing my attention alot the last few days. Perhaps I'm trying to wear the newness off. cheers

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad it made the journey safely and hope you enjoy it. Wish I could give an opinion on it but just never got around to trying it. I vape on the rsq now an again in wattage mode but mostly stick to my mechs although the svb mosfet is grabbing my attention alot the last few days. Perhaps I'm trying to wear the newness off. cheers
Will take some gettin used to for sure but will make a great on the go/work mod but then mabey not work dont wanna scratch it all up been using the orca for work but tired of haulin batterys and chargers everyday back and forth

squonkbox

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll probably pass on it...The cap alone makes me say no...was different with the Haku caps being able to get a 810 wide 510 drip tip ( and other wider DTs) ...but this new RDA makes me about as happy as the stock drip tip on the Hadaly/Derringer lol

Plus if we learned anything from the Haku... it will have a crappy DT ;) I would wager it uses the exact one to save money on redesign ;)

I actually like the smaller DT's like the hadaly so its a plus for me =) , been rocking the haku with some caps so the drip tip is right in between sizes

anyway, I'm excited for this and the new armor RDA

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I have a black door and gold button in my cart at shapways.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I was thinking orange or red against the grey body. Gotta buy a separate magnet for the door though I guess. They have a link to it. So that's not my list for next time. I spent way too much this weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Talked to dillion over the mess up on my caps and hes going to send 2 more rings my way felt bad for sayin something but figured whats to loose so it turned out good

I don't understand why you would feel bad... These guys are making an obscene amount of profit on what is essentially a cheap piece of plastic worth at most a couple of $$.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't understand why you would feel bad... These guys are making an obscene amount of profit on what is essentially a cheap piece of plastic worth at most a couple of $$.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
I felt bad cause he did throw a free cap and ring in but toatally agree with what ur saying

VU Sponsors