Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The only thing I don't like about mine is the lack of an "off" setting

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caught in the act! LOL @JuicyLucy , you never know what's going on behind your back, do you?
@inspects, I'm glad someone else is showing interest in the TMod, I was tempted but I had to remind myself I'm on a list for another mod and I better save for it. I'm not a fan of the side plate squonk hole and theTMods seem to be middle of the road.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally put a build in the Kryten, I'm really liking it so far. The deck is different, wasn't sure if I would like it but it was actually pretty easy to pop in. Watch the Vaping Biker's review of it and bend the leg like he suggested, works well.

XRk1RgY.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Finally put a build in the Kryten, I'm really liking it so far. The deck is different, wasn't sure if I would like it but it was actually pretty easy to pop in. Watch the Vaping Biker's review of it and bend the leg like he suggested, works well.

XRk1RgY.jpg

You don't happen to also have the Hadaly do you?

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 TMods (all through the classies, and all with screws) and am waiting for the fourth (magnets) to land in Cairo. The screws are a minor inconvenience really. I mean how often do you have to unscrew them? Only when switching batteries or filling your bottle or doing the routine cleaning. Not enough trouble to make me avoid them. They are reliable work horses, built like a tank, hit like a train, and will continue to work for a very long time. Magnets maybe more convenient of course, but I'm not sure how long they will continue with the same strength. Not an expert really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you likin the Squonkin, Rosco?
Yeah, I'm digging it.

My first squonker was the Frankenskull clone, real piece of shit but I could see the advantages and got this parallel. A good squonker makes a big difference, especially with the silicon squonk bottle. Squonking is a bit fiddly but not to bad, I do see where you have to be careful with juices though. There are some juices that are so strong I don't think you'd be able to get the flavor out of the bottle or tube.

Will I give up my tanks or regular RDA's, nope and I still Vape on them regularly but Sqonking has it's advantages.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which do you like better and why?

I love my Hadaly but have held off on the Kryten - want to see how others are liking them....
Hadaly is a great single coil, Kryten duel coil so it's a different Vape and IMO is worth it. I really like the hex squonk pin, it's hex and a lot better than the slot 'cause you get a better seal.

Like the Hadaly the build quality is very good, I've only been vaping on it a couple of hours but really like it so far.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm digging it.

My first squonker was the Frankenskull clone, real piece of shit but I could see the advantages and got this parallel. A good squonker makes a big difference, especially with the silicon squonk bottle. Squonking is a bit fiddly but not to bad, I do see where you have to be careful with juices though. There are some juices that are so strong I don't think you'd be able to get the flavor out of the bottle or tube.

Will I give up my tanks or regular RDA's, nope and I still Vape on them regularly but Sqonking has it's advantages.
Sounds like it's working out well....!!

I love the damn squonkers......:wave:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3c715cfa8f758035f1f7b3f51a4e2969.jpg

I use this for my tmods. With my CC the mags are so strong, I need to swap rda for a 510 volt meter and lever off with that. So tool/tool same/same. It takes a few seconds at most.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk
Man I'm really loving my CC mod and yes the mag's are very strong, like it that way. I don't need any tools for mine though, but damn that CC mod is a work of art. The only con I've found with it though is that none of my rewrapped batteries will fit.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man I'm really loving my CC mod and yes the mag's are very strong, like it that way. I don't need any tools for mine though, but damn that CC mod is a work of art. The only con I've found with it though is that none of my rewrapped batteries will fit.

yep, love mine

unsure why you quoted my post in that, but my point was just cc is no easier to get the cap off than my tmods

love all my mods, i sell or PIF ones i don't

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What is your guys built for the Hadaly?
triple strand of 28 gauge 430SS, twisted moderately tight, and then hammered flat, 6/5 wrap of that on 3mm ID, ohms around .25 cold (then raises as it gets warm, as SS does :p )

Gives me a nice QUICK ramp up, but doesn't get too hot for me, since the wattage at the coil decreases once warm.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My CC mod is my all day, every day vape. Super dependable. Hits great, voltage drop...what voltage drop? :D With my build, I get through a bottle before any real noticeable output drop, so I simply change the battery whenever I refill. Looks great IMO, quite elegant in all that shiny brass. Being a Jarhead, and a former firefighter...I have a fondness in my heart for brass :p

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Coppervape BF came in yesterday from Gearbest along with two Hadaly clones (and two of the Coppervape clones). This Coppervape is great along with the Hadaly clones.

On the mod, I like the juice bottle, how it attaches (screwed on) and the front opening in the body for squeeze access. The juice system and switch all worked perfectly out of the box. I wasn't sure I would like the top button setup. But, it's not awkward as I had expected. I also like the ability to lock the switch in the off position.

The Hadaly clones came in plain white paper box/sleeve similar to what my HG2 batteries came in from Liion Wholesale. These are the ones that don't say Hadaly on the top cap and have "gold" plated hold down screws and 510 pin. I threw a quick coil of triple fused clapton 28x3 core with 36g wrap from Advanced Vape Supply. The coil is 4 full coils in 3mm. The flavor and vapor production were perfect. One clone went on the Coppervape and the other went on the Sonic wood box. (FYI, on Hadaly clones: A couple of weeks ago I got an SXK Hadaly clone that says Hadaly on the top cap and has stainless hold down screws and 510 pin. It's complete crap. The hold down screws stripped on the first use.)

Overall, very happy with these items. Now, I want to build the other to clones. One is an O-atty clone and the other I have no idea what it is supposed to be. But, they came with bottom feeder pins and were cheap so figured I'd try them out.

Chris

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Coppervape BF came in yesterday from Gearbest along with two Hadaly clones (and two of the Coppervape clones). This Coppervape is great along with the Hadaly clones.

On the mod, I like the juice bottle, how it attaches (screwed on) and the front opening in the body for squeeze access. The juice system and switch all worked perfectly out of the box. I wasn't sure I would like the top button setup. But, it's not awkward as I had expected. I also like the ability to lock the switch in the off position.

The Hadaly clones came in plain white paper box/sleeve similar to what my HG2 batteries came in from Liion Wholesale. These are the ones that don't say Hadaly on the top cap and have "gold" plated hold down screws and 510 pin. I threw a quick coil of triple fused clapton 28x3 core with 36g wrap from Advanced Vape Supply. The coil is 4 full coils in 3mm. The flavor and vapor production were perfect. One clone went on the Coppervape and the other went on the Sonic wood box. (FYI, on Hadaly clones: A couple of weeks ago I got an SXK Hadaly clone that says Hadaly on the top cap and has stainless hold down screws and 510 pin. It's complete crap. The hold down screws stripped on the first use.)

Overall, very happy with these items. Now, I want to build the other to clones. One is an O-atty clone and the other I have no idea what it is supposed to be. But, they came with bottom feeder pins and were cheap so figured I'd try them out.

Chris
Shen Ray clone hadaly is good.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ouch!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, now I know not to unscrew the atty when the battery is still in the the Venom mod. Scared the shit out of me as it autofired.

Jakeman02

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What is your guys built for the Hadaly?

Twisted 26ga ss
Is that what this clone is? The box had nothing related to a name on it. Just a stock number.

Chris

If you got it from GB it's likely not a ShenRay. They are usually sold through Focal or whatever they are calling themselves now and 2fdeal which I've read good things about but never ordered from and maybe some others I'm' not aware of. ShenRay makes some of if not the best quality clones I've owned, usually spot on and I look to them first when I'm going to buy although I have a distaste for focal. They also make own designs as well as for other manufacturers.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On another note , I have a sick pup and she needs surgery as soon and as I can get enough money , I'll be taking her in for that, if anyone feels like they can help out , I'd really appreciate it very much, and you can PM me for details

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What are these screws people are talking about on TMods? I've never seen one in person or taken apart

The old version has screws to hold in the top deck onto the body. The new version uses magnets

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oooh lookit me....clouds-bro.
lol.

cloudsbro3b.jpg

Got this in a classified deal...

I'm actually enjoying the Twisted. It's AIRY - I'm dialed down to 1-of-3 holes each side, and that's plenty for me...
But it's wicking, and well is feeding well, not draining dark or turning into baked juice puddle - so it's good for big deep long draws.
Flavor = good (not outstanding, but good). Cloud = as much as ya want.
Me, I'm just running one of my go-to, know-It builds: dual 5.5-wrap Kanthal 27g for 0.5 ohms

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
lol.

View attachment 76683

I'm actually enjoying the Twisted. It's AIRY - I'm dialed down to 1-of-3 holes each side, and that's plenty for me...
But it's wicking, and well is feeding well, not draining dark or turning into baked juice puddle - so it's good for big deep long draws.
Me, I'm running one of my go-to, know-It builds: dual 5.5-wrap Kanthal 27g for 0.5 ohms

Is it squonkified?

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol.

View attachment 76683

Me, I'm just running one of my go-to, know-It builds: dual 5.5-wrap Kanthal 27g for 0.5 ohms

I bet you'd like the firefly, especially if you like lots of air. It seems to do best with a deep airy lung hit, but the flavor is still quite good.
I've had to revert back to my earlier cloud chasing days a little bit, but it's growing on me a little...

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got it from Advanced Vape Supply - I love their wire

Do you recommend anything in particular from them?
I think you and I are about the same in resistance and flavor-seeking, I did the whole custom wire building thing for awhile but now something about standing over a drill, tangling 20 feet of wire to get 8 inches of useable building wire has lost its luster.
Go figure.
I hear lots of good and bad things about basically every premade wire, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm more of a "restricted" lung hitter.
Still "best alltime" atty for me is probably a Nuppin wide open.
The Twisted is probably too airy for me to be an my all-day everyday atty. But I usually have a bunch running at once...

I bet you'd like the firefly, especially if you like lots of air. It seems to do best with a deep airy lung hit, but the flavor is still quite good.
I've had to revert back to my earlier cloud chasing days a little bit, but it's growing on me a little...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Do you recommend anything in particular from them?
I think you and I are about the same in resistance and flavor-seeking, I did the whole custom wire building thing for awhile but now something about standing over a drill, tangling 20 feet of wire to get 8 inches of useable building wire has lost its luster.
Go figure.
I hear lots of good and bad things about basically every premade wire, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Got my first SS wire from them, just because their shipping manager is a VU friend. Stuck with them because it's very clean quality wire. It is not the cheapest, but it's always perfect ;)

I've had zero issues with AVS clapton wire - getting theirs was a leap of faith because I've tried others and always had trouble with it coming unspun or unraveling somehow. One I tried was very dirty - you could taste the machine oil - can't remember where I got it now, it's been a long time.

They occasionally carry Raymo2's work

I prefer the thinner core wire because I hate ramp up time on mechs and like a cooler vape anyway, which is why I never build super-low

Never had the desire or time to spin my own, but I'll never say never, lol

VU Sponsors